CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
About Collective Limitless Ambitious Smart Solutions Pvt Ltd
CLASS Pvt Ltd as we call it in short has mostly been in the mobile apps space, crowd sourcing ones to be precise.
Our 1st app was for reporting traffic violations where users used to get rewarded with credit points using which they could unlock discount vouchers from various brands. We ultimately scaled the peak when we had the app working over voice commands making it a handsfree solution for recording violations (without the driver getting distracted to do anything).
Currently we're building another mobile app- a social network of short videos witnessed while a user drives around on roads. We want the users to be able to record with ease interesting moments & scenes they see as they drive and share with people in their circles and beyond to binge on.
The resource could get great exposure to understand how the world of mobile apps work and strategies & tech around the same. Are you game for it?
1. Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies /
paradigms such as AI/ML, Micro-services, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN & MongoDB
2. Experience in defining and implementing and managing Cloud infrastructure
3. Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology
advancements into product delivery
4. Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
5. Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
6. Setting best practices across coding process
7. Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review
board for governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
8. Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
1. Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
2. Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
3. Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
4. Understanding of strategic IT solutions
5. Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
6. Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
7. Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg
MongoDB / MySQL)
8. Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as
Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs etc
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our product engineering team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
As we scale and build our organisation, we would like to add an individual to our core Technical Leadership who can scale our key products and projects and help us build and foster relationships with Enterprise clients.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader to join our fast growing organisation to help us with driving Technical Strategy, Approach and oversee the Implementation for internal and external products. You should be someone who loves Engineering, have amazing debugging skills and slay problems with technology.
In this role, you will undertake Technical / Solution Architecture and should also be able to help team with Engineering and coding wherever required. That includes, working along with the team, writing code, doing R&D or POCs, ensuring we follow modern industry standards and building beautiful high performing Software and Applications and thus delivering a better solution and product. You will also help FP build strong relationships with clients and technical leadership on the client side.
You would be required to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cyber - Network Security, Enterprise Application Maintenance, Database Management along with Project, Client and People Management skills which are necessary to lead the team and be their voice. You should be a leader and not just a manager who loves delegating things to the off-shore team, but rather someone who would not hesitate to take over Git-Pull and start writing code and show ‘here is how it’s done’ and amaze everyone with your expertise! :-)
Because this is a Senior role, you would also be involved working with the Product/Project Manager and will be responsible for the delivery and output.
- 60 min Discovery Call
- 15 mins introduction and what you bring to the table (We love people who say, “We build the damn table”)
- 15 min understanding your experience and background
- 15 min on why you want to join our team and your expectations, future plans
- 15 min Q&A
- 60-90 min Technical Interview (May be more than 1)
- Technical Call
- 45-60 min Final Call
- 15 min discussion on results
- 15 min CTC expectations / negotiations
- 15 min closure
- 15 min buffer
Short URL https://rb.gy/600h4r
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and we are looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with SaaS based implementation of AEM as Cloud Service and AEM SDK (preferred).
- Good knowledge with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good experience with frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Knowledge of templating with JSP, HTL, and integration with MVC FE frameworks.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” with Java 8/11 that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Launch and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
- Develop and execute engineering strategy (including technology architecture, development stack, scalability, security etc.) of all our SaaS solutions while keeping in mind needs of business as usual and evolving product feature requirements
- Lead the engineering team and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality
- Innovation – explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption
- Bring automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes
- Solve the most complex issues/initiatives through hands-on development
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members by working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members
- Best in Industry Remuneration
- Attractive ESOP opportunity with huge potential upside
- Cutting edge technologies with always something new happening
- Start-up culture with full ownership and freedom
- Fully flexible hours and work from anywhere
- Super-fun work environment and colleague
Key Skills Needed:
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate
- Hands-On experience in relational databases (MySQL Preferred)
- Experience in Data warehousing & Analytics
- Hands-on exposure in mobile application developmen
- B.E. / B.Tech from Tier 1 Institute
We are looking for a technology leader that can lead a group that builds and runs a product. We are a product company so we develop, manage and grow our own products. Our key objectives include acquiring clients and growing our user base. Product development is an ongoing process.
We need a leader that has experience in developing technologies but also understands how to leverage 3rd party platforms. Integration into FB and Google systems are critical to our success.
We operate in the Marketing technology world. Understanding marketing data is a key requirement. The great opportunity of this position is that the Team Lead gets to design and participate in the entire product cycle. We manage our own product, marketing and sales process within the company.
We Work globally and you ll have a chance to interact with teams in New York, Europe, Latin America and India. We are looking for a software engineer who has played the role of a team lead and who has worked on all phases of SDLC from prototyping to feature delivery and scaling features. A capable result oriented visionary Technology lead with a unique experience in leading high performance development teams, increasing efficiency and productivity while reducing costs. Somebody with the ability to build and run technology platforms, evaluate opportunities and risks and deliver innovative new solutions to meet customer needs. Hands on experience on all facets of software application development, covering deployment, support, quality assurance, customer support, project management and process improvement. Strong planning abilities and setting product and technology strategies in B2C and B2B environments.
- Responsible for leading the team for successful delivery of projects assigned.
- Risk assessments for architectural solutions and proposed systems and technologies; should know how to do module planning and effort estimation.
- Develop overall technical strategy for projects from technical requirements.
- Help in Project planning, progress tracking & delivery verification.
- Keep track of time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advice best technology approach to the team.
- Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc.
- Implement new technologies which are good for business & guide the team members
- Must possess personality to switch tasks and projects frequently as each will have different priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines and timelines.
- Work in Agile based project methodology.
- Open for frequent short-term travel to US.
- Having a strong IT experience, minimum 10 years, along with team handling role.
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of at least one framework such as Laravel, Zend etc.
- Excellent exposure with bespoke and open-source technologies (e.g., Drupal/Magento, etc..).
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and MySQL database administration
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Must have strong experience in handling International Clients and overseas accounts.
- US Travelled would be preferred.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- Experience with GIT/Jira/Agile.
- Experience in enterprise level architecture design including server management.
- Experience in handling AWS/cloud/ Dedicated enterprise servers.
- Experience in handling high volume, high traffic sites.
- Strong in technical knowledge and documentation.
- Should be able to think out of the box, solution driven and passionate about the work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts.