As a copywriter, you will play a key role in developing written content that captures the attention of the target audience and promotes a brand, product, or service. You will collaborate with marketing teams, creative directors, and clients to understand their objectives and create engaging copy that aligns with their goals. Your writing should be clear, concise, and persuasive to effectively convey messages and drive desired actions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop creative concepts and ideas for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Write compelling copy for various platforms, including print, digital, social media, websites, emails, and other marketing collaterals.
- Conduct thorough research to understand the target audience, market trends, and competitors.
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, and other team members to create integrated and cohesive campaigns.
- Ensure consistency in brand voice, tone, and messaging across different channels.
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure accuracy, grammar, spelling, and adherence to style guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in copywriting and marketing communications.
- Adapt and switch writing style and tone based on the target audience and communication medium.
- Brainstorm and contribute to creative meetings, offering ideas and suggestions for campaigns and projects.
- Understanding the brand tone and taking it further.
- Writing creative content in terms of Social media copies, pitch copies, scripts, campaign copies, case study content, etc.
- Ideation with Strategy and develop a pipeline of creatives for brand campaigns
- Prior writing experience in Digital marketing.
- A course in copywriting for advertising is preferred but not mandatory.
- A keen understanding of how Digital marketing works like social media platforms, websites, PR, etc., work
- Skilled in writing quirky, clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
- Should be comfortable with English and Hindi
- Good communication and collaboration skills with the team and client.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About The Craft Tank
Experience - 3 ~ 9 Years
o Excellent C++ programming skills in an embedded environment
o Strong knowledge of Design patterns in C++
o Development experience on MPEG-DASH, HLS, Smooth streaming
o Excellent development skills in Multimedia framework, Gstreamer
o Development experience in Multimedia container formats (AVI, TS, MP4, WMV, RM, FLV, MKV, and PS), audio/video codecs
o Strong knowledge of DRM/TEE/Security Domain, W3C EME, CDM, Common Encryption, DTCP, HDCP2, Crypto spec
o Strong understanding of Linux/RTOS and system programming
o Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
o Knowledge of Open source integration
o Cross-compiling for ARM architecture, profiling tools
o Knowledge of tools GIT/Gerrit/GCOV/LCOV
o Familiarity with agile development
We are looking "Mulesoft Developer(Fresher)" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Work on projects as development team members Requirements
• Education background should be on Computer domain
• Freshers ready to work on development on Mulesoft.
• Mulesoft Course or certification done
• Good communication skills
Company: Torrent Power Ltd
Profiles: FICO (AM – FICO (Integration/Implementation Consultant)
Experience - 6+ years (Relevant)
Full time- Required
CTC: Upto 20Lpa
SAP FICO Implementation and Functional Support
• Conceptualizing & Mapping of all Business Scenarios
• Functional support for all SAP FICO Modules including Product Costing
• Expertise in integration with all other SAP R3/ISU modules
• Understanding & knowledge of MDM
• Having expertise & understanding the migration activity
• SAP IS-U Developments
• Preparing Functional & Technical Specification Document
• Implementation/Execution of development logic
• Technical / Functional testing of IS-U FICO developments
• SAP Roles & Authorization
• Role creation according to requirement and assignment of Role to user
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Develop a sustainable sales pipeline to meet and exceed forecasted targets .
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Meet Sales target allocated .
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify opportunities by researching on targeted companies and contacts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information technology sales.
- Should have an experience in handling enterprise projects.
- Must have prior experience in closing and managing projects .
- Ability to create engaging presentations.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of client growth and retention.
- Five Days Working in a week
- Saturday & Sunday fixed off
- Ample scope for growth opportunities
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Bringing authentic reviews from the respective college. (Preferably MBA)
2. Acting as POC for the college and Collegedunia
3. Working on marketing plans and carrying out campaigns to generate reviews for the brand
4. Minimum assured amount is subject to performance
response to market conditions. Support developing
the pricing strategy formulation to remain
competitive and enhance profitability. Analyze
competition and industry trend.
Develop pricing strategy across various product lines to position the products based on value and competitive
Develop Methodology for calculating List Price, Price Floor, Price ceiling for various product lines within various
market segments in relation to the value. Maintain corporate price list and periodically update appropriately
Develop tools for estimating cost for quotes for new products.
Transition the organization from cost plus pricing model to value pricing model
Develop value pricing model and implement it for all new products.
Define approval standards and processes
Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness
Lead the Price increase process/change management process for the organization. Work with sales, management,
and product managers to implement the Price changes into the market and to product
Business cases for new pricing proposals
Bespoke pricing proposals with authority matrix and compliance
Conduct training on pricing to sales teams
Propose new models and product features to improve gross margin and increase revenue
Conduct field research including competition analysis, industry analysis , trend tracking and develop Insights based
Develop a methodology to identify margin leakages and recommend approaches of improvement
Perform partnering with buyers, product managers and sales department to ensure integrated profit maximizing
approach to market
Analyse financial impact of price approach in view of overall history as well as profitability of customer
Top line revenue growth
Average revenue per contract
Customer acquisition cost
8 yrs overall experience with at least 3
years in a similar role
Graduation in a relevant stream
- In depth knowledge of pricing
strategies, processes, initiatives and
creating pricing process
- Experience in SaaS pricing models
and Value based pricing
- Proficiency in Data Mining
- Good understanding of the business
- Numerical data
- Analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of Financial Statements
- Excellent communication, negotiation
and stakeholder management skills
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the categories.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories globally.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalations and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
Following skills are mandatory:
- 5-10 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories like gift cards, perks, deals, experiences, loans, insurance, merchandise etc.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, Catalog and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Engineering + MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
- Experience in designing and developing interactive, user-friendly applications.
- Proven work experience or Knowledge in Java technologies.
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java, Jsp & servlet.
- Desired Skills: Spring Boot
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards. Ensure software is updated with latest features
We are a startup based in Brookfield, ITPL Main Road, Bangalore. We are looking for a quality & creative Content Writer for creating engaging content as per needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, edit and proof-read copy according to the mandate expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Blog posts, Articles, Taglines, Social Media Content, Web copy, email copy, brochures, or other related marketing materials.
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns
Must have practical knowledge of Ms-Office package, HTML Tags, CSS.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent command on the English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled with strong editing.
- Consistent in generating result oriented content that is thorough in research and comprehensive in treatment.
- Have knowledge of the Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry & able to deliver authoritative articles, which can be used as branding purpose.
- Proficient in SEO content development work, with a solid understanding of Social Media.
- Expertise in content updates for the company's social sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
- To edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
- To develop unique, error free, grammatically correct content for client Brands.
- Flair for writing News, special stories.
- Able to create original play-free Blogs, Articles, website content, services descriptions.
- Manage and support delivery of key corporate projects on crèche benefit
- Manage the corporate relationships for clients for whom we manage the annual childcare benefit
- Create and maintain systematic corporate MIS (leads, pipeline, hot conversations) to support in business development
- Reach out to new corporates with ProEves services, support in conducting corporate surveys on childcare and maternity benefits
- Respond to queries of corporates who are looking for providing creche benefit to their employees. Understand their need, share ProEves proposal and follow up
- Liase with daycare partners in ensuring smooth childcare benefit for the client
- Support the Management team in all corporate reach outs - mailers, events, meetings