- 3+ years of CC&B Technical Design level experience.
- 2+ Implementation experience.
- Extensive knowledge & experience on CC&B Java.
- Experience working on UI Maps, BPA scripts, plug-ins, service scripts, BOs, service tasks etc.
- Good knowledge on XAI/XSLT/XPath.
- Good functional knowledge of Oracle CC&B.
Position: Java Architect
Experience : 10+ Years
Required Skills Set:
Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, REST API with AWS
- Design and Document the end-to-end architecture
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience enhancements
- Guide Tech Leads towards delivering the designed solution
- Set design and coding standards for enforcement by Tech Leads
- Validate requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture, from UI/UX all the way through Dataflows and Compute, to the Storage
- Establish standard practices for PoC to investigate new technologies
- Advocate usage of open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team .
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 5+ years in architecting & designing the products
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
- Tools: Redis, Docker.
- SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- High energy and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching & collaborating
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Senior Management
- Experience with Agile development methodology .
Would you like to take the opportunity to part of a passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance? You will working on creating a mobile app for people in need and wants funds real time.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new feature.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals-Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Passion for products and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components along with fabulous animations and write/understand Rest APIs
- Experience working with Google Maps, Social APIs, Geo-locations, Media permissions, SMS fetch, etc.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high- performance apps
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 02
• 5 Days working
• Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
AEM including AEM 6.x .
· Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
· Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
· Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
· Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
· Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
· Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
· Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
· Familiarity of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Familiarity with basics of Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events (preferred)
· Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
· Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
Senior Team Lead, Software Engineering (96386)
Role: Senior Team Lead
Skills: Has to be an expert in these -
- People Management Skills.
Will be a plus if knowledge on -
Location: Bangalore India – North Gate.
We have a permanent opening for a Java Developer with one of our product based IT client.
Client: Intellect Design Area
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
About KNR: KNR Management Consultants is India’s forthcoming end-to-end HR service provider with focus on Executive Search; Offshore Recruitments; HR Consulting for client organisations worldwide.
KNR offers high quality services aimed at improving market place performance of its clients and facilitating the entry of foreign clients into India. We continuously strive toward being known in the industry as the best & the quickest by combining our functional specialist expertise with thorough research and speed to provide exceptionally responsive and effective services.
It is one of the leading executive search firm catering to the clients in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Europe & America and has been ranked among the top 50 most socially engaged organizations in Asia by LinkedIn in 2018.
About Intellect Design Arena:
Intellect Design Arena Limited is a global leader in Financial Technology for Banking, Insurance and other Financial Services. With a rich suite of products across the organization, we are an authority on vertical and integrated products that enable institutions to meet their ambition to be the principal service provider to their customers.
Key Job Functions/Requirements:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service