This position is for a bright, energetic C# with WPF & Entity Framework Engineer with strong problem-solving experience and associated language development skills.
· Design and develop the given requirements using C#(WPF,MVMM,PRISM, Entity Framework) in an agile environment.
· Should be good at Geometric calculations for Building models to display in Unity 3d.
· Design and help build stream processing modules to handle business logic around data events.
· Collaborate effectively with team members, including pair programming.
· Actively communicate with test team and marketing teams
· Constantly update technical knowledge and skills and share with team.
· Able and willing to quickly learn new technologies and master them
· Strong in OOPS, MVMM,PRSIM, Entity Framework.
· 5+ years C#/WPF,ENTITY FRAMEWORK
· Hands on with Unity 3d is a plus.
· Should be good at Geometric calculations(Vector 2d/3d).
· Strong background with unit/acceptance testing, and refactoring
· Experience with software revision control systems (Git preferred)
· Problem solving, task prioritization, excellent communication, administration and organization skills
· Experience with software design and analysis techniques and tools
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
Over the last 18 years, we've built a great work environment that promotes creative engineering and innovation. Our average employee tenure is greater than 4 years.
Employee perks include free gourmet food, in house fitness trainers, an extremely liberal holiday policy, free cab rides and the opportunity to work with brilliant people on designing and building path-breaking products. We've had the opportunity to work with fantastic partners and customers over the years from different parts of the world - solving real problems that touch lives and have an impact on the world.
We're hiring across the board now for various positions. We'd love to have a chat with you if you love coding and solving problems and you're looking to do something special with your skills.
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
Salary ranges from 20 LPA onwards; negotiable based on experience
Mandatory Skills Required:
▪ ASP.NET & .NET Core, C#, NET 2.0 Web Services, OAuth 2.0 (JWT)
▪ Sitecore 9 and 10, Sitecore MVC, Sitecore JSS, Content Hub, Digital Asset Manager, Product Catalog Manager, Sitecore Experience Manager, Experience Platform, Customer Data Management
▪ Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments (preferably Azure DevOps), Git or similar confuration management software
▪ Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
▪ 5+ years of relevant industry experience
▪ Must have worked with industry leading Content Management systems; certification in Sitecore is a must
▪ Strong fundamentals in Software Architecture & Software Engineering - OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
▪ Experience with RESTful API development, Open API specification ▪ Experience with Microservices Development; working on Docker, Kubernetes
▪ Experience analyzing and tuning application performance
Primary responsibilities include :
1. Leading a small team of software engineers and, also contributing individually to design, develop and test software for cloud, web and mobile
2. Design, develop, test and document quality software to user and functional requirements within specified timeframes and in accordance with CNHI coding standards
3. Design and implement complex real-time data visualization technologies
4. Generate rapid prototypes for feasibility testing
5. Generate all documentation relevant to software operation
6. Adhere to prescribed development systems, processes procedures and ensure efficient, effective,high quality delivery
7. Contribute to the improvement of development systems, processes, procedures
8. Contribute to growing team members, building a strong cohesive team; provide guidance, mentorship
9. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
10. Perform tasks as specified by the Delivery Lead/Team Lead
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs, and evaluates programs for functional areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems
- Devises logic procedures
- Prepare Flowcharting
- Performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops Conversion and System implementation plans
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming of documentation
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Train users in conversion and implementation of system
- Communicate with end users and understands the requirements in clearly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering / MCA with 5+ years of solid software development experience using .Net environment using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution System (Camstar) is a plus.
- Experience working with Web services and XML/ XSLT.
- In Depth knowledge of MS-SQL 2005/2008 including coding of SPs.
- Has a Solid background of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and the use of UML views and diagrams.
- Has the ability to design and document software applications with minimal supervision.
- Experience in multi-platform software Development (DOS, Windows).
- Experience in developing software applications in a multi-tier architecture.
- Experience in WCF / MVC is a plus.
- Experience is in Source Controls like SVN / TFS.
- Able to handle all phases of SDLC.
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8" target="_blank">https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
Rules & Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design.
- Hands on experience using C# .NET, MVC, Oops Concept, Jquery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of .NET languages
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Angular will be an advantage
- Able to work well in a team setting
Wanted Experienced Dot Net Developers
Experienced candidates with the following skill ASP.NET 4.0, Ajax, WCF, MVC, WebAPI, ASP.NET Core API, JQuery, Windows Services and SQL Server 2008 and above.
1.5 - 5 Years
UG - Any Graduate
PG - Any PG Course
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
Prepare test-based applications for various Dot Net applications.
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
Manage defect tracking systems and resolve all issues and prepare an update for systems.
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Proven experience as a .NET Developer or https://resources.workable.com/application-developer-job-description" target="_blank">Application Developer.
Familiarity with the http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Salary: 8 Lakhs
Skills required: C#,SQL Server ,WEB-API and My-SQL knowledge but optional.