- Proficient experience of minimum 3 years into C++ & experience using MFC library.
- Good experience into C# programming.
- Working experience into COM.
- Good Communication skills.
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends, platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems, computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
Specifically, the backend engineer’s role is to work on large-scale infrastructure of one or more cloud-based live products serving thousands of users every single day, generating TBs of data every single day.
● Own the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of highly-scalable
software products involving back-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness, and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
● Mastery of one or more back-end programming languages (Python, Node.js, Java,
Scala, C++ etc.)
● Excellent Debugging skills either with command line tools like gdb or with IDE.
● Knowledge of Design Patterns and Antipatterns are desirable.
● Knowledge of the Functional Programming paradigm is a plus.
● Knowledge of at least one build system(make, cmake, maven, gradle etc...) is
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, Team
City, Circle CI etc.) is desirable.
● Proven experience of platform-level development for large-scale systems.
● Knowledge of REST APIs, various authentication mechanisms is required.
● Deep understanding of various database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra).
● Ability to plan and design software system architecture.
● Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools
like Jira is desired.
● Experience with at least one version control system is a must
● Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Lambda, IoT core, Cognito,
Federated Identities, Kibana, Elastic Search, S3, EFS, EC2, VPC, API Gateway,
CloudFormation, CloudWatch, AppSync, Amplify, IAM, Route 53, WorkSpace)
● AND / OR Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) ( Compute Engine,
Firestore, Filestore, Cloud Function, App Engine, VPC, Bigtable, Stackdriver,
Endpoints, gRPC, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, IoT Core, CloudBuild, Identity Platform, TFX
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in
the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience is a must.
• C++ , Unix Environment ( Linux/AIX/HP UX), Oracle/MySQL
• Excellent command on OOPS
• Minimum of 3 years (for Mid and Junior) of hands-on work experience in C++, Unix
• Hands-on experience of using data structures, STL, Boost libraries, Design patterns
• Exposure to XML or Edifact is desired
• Exposure to XSLT mappings is a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to CppUnit (or similar tools)
• 4 to 8 years of experience
• Pune, Gandhinagar & Hyderabad (Preferably Pune & Gandhinagar)
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
Writing custom plugins and modules for video analytics.
Creating and maintaining software documentation.
Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Developing and maintaining project deliverables.
Packaging computer vision pipelines for deployment.
- Hands on knowledge in C++, Python and OpenCV library
- Git hub repo with multiple projects in C++
- Good problem solving skills with analytical abilities and sound programming concepts.
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations with heyy app.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc
- Develop new features and improve existing code in C++, specializing in the iOS/Android platforms.
- Has experience with working on huge codebases and comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded & asynchronous code in Android and the native C++ libraries.
- Understands the resource constraints of mobile devices and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory and battery life.
- Be customer-focused and unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Work as part of a dedicated, high-energy team to develop code that spans multiple products.
- Maintain exceptional development standards, especially related to performance, robustness, and testing.
- Support other development teams, build robust relationships and effectively articulate complex ideas.
- Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Activity planning and estimations
- Participate in the design and architecture of the overall product and lead the same for your features.
- Study upcoming technologies, analyze and propose how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product.
- Create high & low-level design artifacts.
- Code Reviews
- Mentoring Android developers in the team
- Develop document solutions for close to a million Acrobat Android users
- We are looking for you if your answer to the following questions is YES
- Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next-generation document solutions?
- Have you developed mobile applications having complex UI and high performance?
- Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?