Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
- Develop reporting and dashboarding for marketing team from ground-up
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop dashboards and create escalations when necessary
- Daily/Monthly planning and tracking of business metrics
- Develop plans for critical output and input metrics based on overall business objectives, and historical trends
- Track planned vs. actuals for key top line and bottom-line metrics
- Identify intervention and actions to ensure achievement of target along with the other stakeholders within the team.
- Lead critical structural analyses acting as inputs into marketing strategy
- Design structural A/B experiments to test hypotheses- create A/B bases, work with relevant stakeholders to run experiments, and measure impact.
- Create presentations, notes around key business issues & opportunities based on data and present to stakeholders within and outside the team.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or marketing analytics, mathematics, economics, market research, engineering or related field
- 3-4 years’ experience in the business analytics domain; preferably in the e-commerce/ consumer internet domain
- Experience using web analytics tools to draw insights, make comparisons, and identify trends across channels and campaigns preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, R
- Experience handling uncertainties, and ability to structure unstructured problems
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal
skills, can work individually, having self-starter mindset.
- Understand business model and create project roadmap. Break down the big requirements into smaller chunks and prioritize as per the business outcome
- Actively work with product and technology team in a seamless manner
- Coordinate with the User Experience team to design the final intuitive UI and define the overall tech solution along with the IT team
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Create User Journey as per Business expectations along with well-defined user cases, wire frames and workflow diagram
- Own the overall product and feature development projects
- Analyse user data & develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement via all channels
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Proven ability to lead, collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage interactions across Project life Cycle
- Hands on experience in creating user stories, user journey wire frames and workflow and defining acceptance criteria and success matrix
- Strong product design skills from both a technical API integration and user interface design perspective
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience working in Agile fashion
- Excellent communication skills to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills over performance matrices such as engagement, retention, conversion funnel, etc.
- Experience in a fin-tech domain is a plus.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Analyzing and evaluating the current business processes a company has and identifying areas of improvement
- Researching and reviewing up-to-date business processes and new IT advancements to make systems more modern
- Presenting ideas and findings in meetings
- Creating initiatives depending on the business’s requirements and needs
- Developing projects and monitoring project performance
- Working closely with clients, senior management and technicians
- capture client requirements and turn them into stories/tasks
at Invidi Tech
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Experience - 7-8 years
Grade: - C1 consultant and D1 – Architect
- Previous consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Technology Consulting Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA in marketing, sales, information systems, business or equivalent number of years of experience.
- If you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, we would like to know you!
- Must have partnered with clients to solve their most complex Customer Experience problems
- Should have the ability to lead and have impact conversations with clients and in the office.
- Should be confident to share your ideas and to make them a reality
- Be a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design
- Must have unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and SDLC methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Empower clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers.
- Redefine the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients. - The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 2 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work in US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
Training at Wishup:
Life at Wishup:
Real Estate Investment Analyst Responsibilities:
Analyst will be a part of investments team & will work on transactions including acquisitions and asset management duties as required. Key responsibility area will include: • Maintaining and updating various trackers. • Real estate data extraction & entry. • Commercial real estate market research and analysis (including searching for updated reports on different markets, compiling data from various sources, updating spreadsheets and reports with important metrics). • Perform financial analysis (develop financial models, build scenarios, prepare dashboards, etc.) of real estate investments under guidance of members of the team. • Prepare investment memos, pitch and presentation materials. • Working with the Deal Team to provide and organize due diligence information. • Assist in maintaining project timelines, workplan and ensuring milestones are met on time. • Support senior staff in preparation of budget and forecast exercises, audits, reporting, portfolio planning and finance management. • Prepare information packages and related documents for raising equity and debt.
We are seeking to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature and intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours. The successful candidate should have: • Strong analytical and communication skills. • A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure. • Excellent attention to detail. • Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial zeal. • A desire to contribute to a positive culture. • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Real Estate, Economics, Business, or Finance. • Prior experience in real estate preferred. • Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Role: Appian/Unqork Senior Solution Architect/Practice Lead
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Trichy / Bangalore /Chennai (Post Covid)
Shift: US EST or CST
- Provide pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers with minimal supervision
- Work with sales to create and submit proposals, promote sales effort by helping customers leverage low code/no code tools for software development life cycle
- Build a solution delivery team
- Provide day-to-day guidance and technical leadership to a team of Appian/Unqork (or other low code/no code platform) Administrators, Developers, and Data Architects.
- Act as the technical lead, leading interactions with customer business and technical teams
- Work closely and collaboratively with the project team to deliver on project scope
- Works collaboratively with the Client and Team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and each release, and translating that vision into an actionable plan; Effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop guidance on Release Management process, working with Team and Client
- Serve as the day-to-day Technical POC for VDart team
- Plan and coordinate release logistics with other application teams and Stakeholders, identifying and accounting for dependencies
- Contribute with original, creative thinking related to solving customer issues, creating relevant features, and advancing Appain/Unqork low code/no code automation tool strategy
- Lead detailed discovery and scoping calls
- Work closely with sales to review requirements and develop value-focused proposals
- Describe the benefits and value of integrating Appian/Unqork low code/no code tools to integrate into a customers’ SDLC
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor (BS) of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Certification in Appian or Unqork
- 7+ years of IT experience, including full cycle software/web development and release management/implementation knowledge
- 4+ years' experience in a technical leadership position with prior experience supervising and leading teams
- 2+ years' experience of successful implementations of very large Appian or Unqork solutions
- Technical leadership in implementing enterprise-class application delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to explain technical content to non-technical, business stakeholders
- Prior experience developing proposals to respond to customer needs preferred
We are Looking for professionals who have an analytical perspective, have worked on enterprise-level projects, and always seek to exceed customer expectations.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please apply here with the response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
About the Company :
Driven by a Passion for Excellence :
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award-winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- 60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level - 1 to 5 yrs
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
Technical expertise required :
- a) Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- b) Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- c) Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- d) Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- e) Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- f) Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
Desired Proficiency :
- a) Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and analytical skill.
- b) Ability to deliver on timeliness
- c) Excellent customer facing skills
- d) Appreciation of Business Issues
- e) Strong Technical background.
- f) Experience in BFSI and CRM domain is preferred.
- g) Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfills your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.