We are looking for a Business Growth Manager for an innovative influencer oriented D2C shopping platform by a large retail group
- Leading team of Growth RMs for D2C brand partnerships
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching brands to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunities and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Training and development
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with brand partnerships
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
at Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Execute an ecosystem strategy for adding and growing key data partners to the Platform. Typical deal structure will include partner identification, outreach, negotiation of terms, and closing
- Maintain positive relationships with existing data partners, piloting new initiatives and evaluating the performance of these initiatives as part of the larger Platform strategy
- Research and develop innovative new business models and growth opportunities with partners; negotiate, structure, and execute relevant agreements
- Execute high-impact marketing programs around new data partner initiatives to enhance positioning
- Assist with high profile client and new business initiatives relating to specific client data acquisition requirements
- Operate as an expert in the data ecosystem, with deep knowledge of 3rd party data providers, publisher and supply direct relationships, and WPP companies
- Oversee quarterly reports on market, industry and adoption rates for management team measuring the business value of the program, present findings to senior management
- Find and understand new and emerging technologies; bring new ideas and perspectives back into R&D and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field.
- OR equivalent professional work experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media and advertising landscape along with the major players in the marketplace
- Deep understanding of addressable marketing, audience segmentation and targeting, and both traditional and programmatic media channels
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- A passion for strategic omni-channel marketing and advertising
- Proven communication, leadership, and persuasion skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and overall communication skills
- Success managing a direct report
at Global Media Agency- A client of Merito
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities to contribute to agency new business
- Build product GTM narrative, and clearly explain products, value proposition, commercial and engagement model
- Organize Product trainings and roadshows across agencies
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with Media agency, and providing clear lanes of communication and support
- Responsible for development of direct reports
- Establish regular check-ins with key stakeholders
- Understand who and when to pull in Tech Product team to support client-direct conversations, and more specific requests
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests from agencies
- Partner with business stakeholders to define product application & usage goals and working to ensure solutions are properly integrated, applied, and activated
- Provide feedback to product team share client & agency specific feedback, areas for improvement, opportunities, etc.
- Display strong consulting and collaboration skills
- Exhibits enthusiasm for clients’ business and industry. Maintains leading edge of knowledge of clients’ business and industry
- 10+ years of experience, ideally in a digital or media agency or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of leading data and technology tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to create and deliver professional presentations and customer deliverables requiring little review/input from others.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable track record of success in operations and client engagement in a cross-functional environment, including product, tech, or media.
- Has deep knowledge and experience with paid media agencies
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and every matter specific to the client
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Designing and implementing strategies for clients, considering their specific requirements
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports on web performance metrics and analysing digital campaigns success also forecasting them
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of how digital and online marketing tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will be responsible for driving sales through e-commerce platforms & offline partnerships for the categories
- The person would be the business owner for all the categories at HeSpoke. The role entails leveraging know how of internal and external variables to deliver sales and outreach of categories. The role entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category. The role also requires the incumbent to drive strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for top-line revenue goals within the established investment budget to achieve P&L goals
- Responsible for developing, implementing, managing and reporting on plans to improve site metrics by increasing conversion, AOV, and other KPIs
- Manage website content to align with monthly promotions, seasonal promotions and overall marketing strategy
Monitoring Brand performance:
- Negotiate budgets, set goals, monitor and report on performance
- Secure Margins in line with overall guidance
- Plan and execute brand campaigns across various platforms and take corrective actions to stay on course of the plan
- Meet the plan for recognition and awareness of accountable brands
- Report performance against key metrics in approved formats
- Overlooking the cost of production, materials & trims required. Planning and sourcing the requirements for the product categories.
- Sourcing knowledge of relevant supplier base to on-board materials at right price
- Create and manage supplier relations to develop long term, reliable & sustainable business
- Builds a strong supplier/vendor base that would stay relevant at every stage of business
Improve customer experience and retention:
- Develop processes and procedures to drive customer retention
- Drive banner revenue through list growth, segmentation and increased efficiency.
- Analyse user experience across channels and touch points through web analytics and determine potential improvements
What to expect:
Flexible working hours.
Hockey stick growth as the brand scales.
Your fashion expenditure sponsored by HeSpoke upto INR five thousand every month.
Office Location: Less than a mile from Forum Mall, Koramangala