Job Description :-
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport, arrange meetings and secure new partners. Initiate, structure, and negotiate high-impact strategic brand partnerships directly with Top E-commerce, OEM and Offline partners for various retail/financial products
- Planning and over-seeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities for business
- Finding and developing new market opportunity and improving sales.
- Managing a team of Growth RM's
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Train personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Business Development dealing with Fintech companies, Wealth Management Start-ups, Payment Aggregators and Payment Wallets, acquiring new partners, servicing and managing the account and arranging for meetings and negotiations on behalf of the company.
- Must be an organized multitasker, be able to handle diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Start-up experience will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Explain the customers about the properties.
· Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
· Build good Working relationship with Clients
· Calling on leads provided by the company
· Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e-mails.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant Business Development for product and services companies targeting Analytics / IT sales /staffing Technology companies.
- Must have generated a minimum of $1-2M revenue in the last 12 months
- Experience in North American Market Lead Generation is mandatory
- B2C( International IT Sales )
- Knowledge of products and technologies and market conditions.
- Excellent communications
- IT/Web/SEO/Software service sales experience in International Market, Ability to generate lead by own, send proposals, well versed communication with International Clients. Capable to gather inquiry through LinkedIn.
- Achieve their target at any cost.
- Required Candidate profile Must have Knowledge in Web development and Digital Marketing services and software sales. Generating business from new accounts and existing accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident, presentable & smart candidates.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple clients concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Must haves:
- A young talent with a minimum experience of 2 years in sales in a related startup/company and has strong connections.
- 5-10% commission for every campaign earned.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization