2) Holding accountability for target achievement and revenue management
3) Efficient in developing and implementing the Sales & Inside Sales strategy
4) Robust in handling the entire Sales process from lead generation to closing of deals
5) Provision of support and guidance to the junior team members
Job Location : Lower Parel / Dadar
Salary & Compensation : Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 6,00,000 PA
Work Timings : 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Tuesdays to Sundays)
About yangpoo executive education
Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Communicate with potential sellers and customers and generate leads.
2. Advertise in all our social media channels and follow up.
3. Inventory management (add and manage products on the website)
We're open to work with any educational qualification, but pre-final and final year students of any degree course will be preferred.
Compensation: 3-6K/month depending upon target achieved.
Chance to prove yourself and get a PPO.
Don't forget to visit our website www.lilacs.store and get an idea about what we're building before you apply.
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone
- Generate revenue by pitching prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- Comfortable with cold calling
Desired Candidate Profile
- If you are a party animal and know live performers' space well. StarClinch is the place for you.
- Experience in Event Industry and Artist Management space is a must
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
Nature of Job:
- No. of opening - 2
- Work From Office
- Work Experience - 1-3years
StarClinch offers the thrill of working with a young team, the ability to make an immediate impact, and the opportunity to work with a game-changing product that is disrupting the live entertainment business forever. In simple words, StarClinch is India's largest artist booking and discovery platform. We own and execute the entire process from artist shortlist, availability check, negotiation, booking, payment, and escrow.
Our extensive list of models, dance troupe, live bands, photographers, instrumentalists, singers, and performers, serves as a tool to find the best of talents, well suited for any gathering. Our aim is to bridge the gap between a host and an artist, through a secure, cost-effective, and transparent medium, for a successful collaboration. Our office is located in Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi-110020.
- Health + Accidental Insurance
- Free Doctor Consultations
- Exposure to how things work in a startup
- The extensive learning curve in the field
- Informal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Premium Office and workspace
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
Designation: IT Hardware-Sales Manager
Experience: 5+ Years
CTC: Best as per industry standards Location: Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
• Hunting New accounts, obtain orders, establish accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
• Contact potential clients through cold calls, phone calls and emails
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
• Constantly keep updating personal credentials by undertaking various
certifications expected of the team.
• Present our company to potential customers
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products.
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Update all internal reports as per company protocol
Desired Candidate Profile
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Account
Manager or similar role is mandatory (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas consistently
• Familiarity with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Google Sheets, Google Docs and other basic business communication tools
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage in conversation
• Confident, well-groomed personality
• Personal mode of transport (Except Mumbai)
• Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
Founded in 1995 Meganet has built up an exceptional reputation within the IT trade by supplying the latest in high performance technology backed up by unrivalled in-house pre and post sales and technical expertise.
Now over two decades in business, Meganet is recognized as a pivotal player within the industry, leading the way in offering the latest in high performance hardware for the server, workstation, clusters, High Performance Computing, storage solution and Cloud Computing.
In this endeavor, we have to state that we have been able to, time and again, meet market expectations by providing superior quality services and innovative solutions, and, in the process bring the customers, products and vendors together into lasting and rewarding associations.
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
We are seeking an extremely smart & independent business development professional with an in-depth understanding of driving dealer drive retail operations, who is gung ho about creating a strong eBike brand benchmarking with Athers & Teslas of the world.
Job Purpose :
- Drive the brand in the target group, through varied channels
- Act as a liaison between the organisation and various retail channels
- Assist in defining & driving marketing initiatives to dealers
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget.
- Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
- Role model behaviours that enable personal selling effectiveness.
- Deliver effective On the Job Training for Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including managers and sales personnel.
- Ensure secondary sales (off-take/wholesale) by dealers in MOS (Monthly Order System)
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor Degree in a marketing related subject
- Experience of 2W,EV or bicycle retail is a must
- Strong planning and on-the-toe thinking with high attention to details
- Excellent in verbal communication skills and street smart attitude
- Willing to travel & drive on-field operations when needed
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- Weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
- Sales and marketing of travel related products and services to various corporate and business houses.
- Corporate relationship build up
- Business Development
Qualification Criteria –
- Graduation : Graduation ( Any)
- Fluent in English
- Shall be smart, dynamic and motivated
- Willing to travel.
- 2-6 years of experience in travel industry / corporate sales (preferable).
- Compensation :
- Salary - As per Industry Standard.
- Benefits - Incentive, Mobile bills and Convenience, Health Insurance (post confirmation)