We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development /Enterprise Sales person to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
We are making India's e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
• India eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
• If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
• High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next day.
• We're a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
• Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
• Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimum
• Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital, and Emles Venture Partner.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The Business development management team is responsible for the acquisition of new Partnership opportunities.
- This position will be responsible for helping our prospective clients make purchase decisions to best suit their business needs.
- The Business Development Manager would be required to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- This Position involves interacting with clients and our services department
- If you have prior experience in either sales, service or marketing, it is an added advantage since you will understand what the customer needs
- Maintain existing business with brilliant rapport and trust amongst clientele
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, an outgoing personality, confident and excellent presentation, and communication skills.
- The candidate should have patience and charm to deal with all types of customers.
- The candidate should be able to put across ideas and solutions in a clear concise manner.
- The candidate should be able to learn and adapt the product into their conversations with ease.
- Prior experience in either the sales or services departments is preferred.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals.
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals online with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their IT Needs and concerns.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to act as the first point of contact with our customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
As a Business Development Manager, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales, profitability and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Work closely with sales Manager and other internal teams to meet individual and
- group sales quotas
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with our partner Distributors/OEM`S to build pipeline and close deals.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skill
- Preferable to have a two wheeler for client/vendor meetings
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- High degree of professionalism
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRMRequirements
Should have minimum 4+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
We are hiring for Business Development Manager (BDM) and please find the below details :
CADeploy Engineering Pvt.Ltd ( www.cadeploy.com ) To give a brief introduction about my Company, we are an emerging MNC Engineering firm with a footprint, serving mid-market and large Organizations in the USA,CANADA,Europe and UK. We provide Mechanical, Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering solutions in Building Construction, Industrial, Infrastructure, Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
Visit our website www.cadeploy.com for further details
Job Location : Hyderabad / Gurgaon (WFO)
Shift : Fixed Night Shift
Roles and Responsibilities: To Succeed In This Position, You Must
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Have at least 6+ Years in B2B Sales / Outbound Sales Experience in USA / Canada Region .
- Be willing to work in US SHIFTS.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Be self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
Goal-oriented, have the ability to consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas
We are aggressively seeking a sales hunter to join our global team.
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation quotas.
- Management of End to End Business Development process starting from lead generation to closure.
- Responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
- Achieving quarterly targets and responsible for identification of opportunities, mapping and prospecting them for conversion.
- Tracking competitors movement in the market as a proactive measure so as to retain the existing client base.
- Introducing Project Manager to client and handing over project info to facilitate smooth transitioning of project responsibilities.
- Managing the execution of Project from pre sales client communication to the deployment of project & further Post Sales efforts for repeat business as well as identifying the areas for new business with existing Client.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Generating Leads, moving the opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Building a relationship with them over a period of time.
- Keeping the pipeline strong by strong follow up.
- Taking the lead to the closing stages.
If you are interested, kindly share your profiles
*3+ years of US Sales experience is mandatory (Product/Service)
*Extraordinarily fluent in English
*Confident & should have convincing skills.
*To go "Extra Mile" to meet the sales target.
*Target driven with a positive attitude.
*Standard hike on last drawn Salary + Deal Based Incentive
*Work from Office.
AM Infoweb is looking to add bright, focused, resourceful, and highly goal-oriented Sales & Business Development Executive. You will be responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your potentials to build strong relationships with customers over the phone, to sell AM Infoweb's offerings
Job Description: Will have to get more business to the Company, Meetings with the clients, followed by sales.
Will Handle Chennai Region.
2. Approach and partner with key stakeholders to define short and long term partnerships
3. Develop the brand voice on the supply side to align with our vision, values, and objectives
4. Execute and manage the promotional campaign with our partner network in the city
5. Deliver on monthly targets with weekly reporting to the central team in Gurgaon
6. Deliver insights based on field experience that can help drive our company's strategy in the city