● The candidate will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and
sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls, and social messages
● Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like
outreach, Linkedin Inmails, etc. )
● Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
● Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting.
● Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads.
● Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
● Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our market segments
Skills And Qualification
● Candidate should be good at cold calling and writing cold emails
● Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new accounts
● Familiar with sourcing prospect contact information using tools like ZoomInfo, Lusha, SalesNavigator, Apollo,
● Ability to think of creative ways of prospecting to make outbound more personalized
● Relationship-building with prospects
● Strong analytics skills to identify inefficiencies in order to improve it
● Self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
New Client Acquisition
Creating and maintaining revenue portfolio
Handling end to end co-ordination at client side
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Area Sales Manager(Industrial Batteries), you will be working as a part of a team to promote, negotiate and sell the company’s product (Industrial Batteries) to various customers and thus maximizing profit.
What you will do:
- Promoting, pitching and selling products (batteries that power UPS set-ups), to manufacturing companies, dealers and other sales partners
- Working towards achieving the sales targets set by the company, pitching the product, negotiating, discussing pricing options and packages and closing the deals
- Understanding the customers’ requirements well and accordingly selling the industrial batteries to the right customers at the right time for the right requirement
- Meeting the target visits to various manufacturing companies
- Developing a new client base in your area and also maintaining good relationship with the current clients
- Managing the queries and complaints raised by the customers
- Collecting feedback from the customers, communicating the same to the business and thus helping in improving the efficiency
- Acting as the point of contact between the organization and the clients by selling products, answering their queries and introducing new products
- Maintaining sales records and presenting the same to the business on a timely basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 2 – 5 years in area field sales
- Willingness to work for 6 days a week and also to work on the field
- Experience of selling to the industrial sector, should have experience in selling commodities as well as value selling
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.