- Able to converse clearly and concisely over the phone.
- Proactive, dedicated and self-motivated attitude.
- Appears confident and assertive, but not aggressive in all internal/external dealings.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Should be target oriented and should be able to meet the targets well in time.
- Clear demonstration of an interest in Digital Internet technologies.
- Should be able to manage a team and deliver results.
- Do telephonic with prospects and customers and work on closures.
- Would be responsible for managing end to end sales and achieve targets / Quotas.
- Responsible for providing technical inputs to the sales team, both printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
Required Candidate profile:
- Must have experience of Marketing / Business development or Client generation in Web, Mobile application using PHP, React Native from international market.
- Responsible for Research & Generating Quality Leads for Web, Mobile development by Outbound calls, Emails, creating required documents.
- Follow-up with Generated Leads.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by Acquisition, Retention & Renewal.
- An input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques.
- Candidate with Excellent Communication, Presentable Personality.
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting expenses and ensuring sales achievement.
- Experience in handling a team of 4+ members.
About Coddle Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Coddle Technologies focus on building state-of-the-art custom software applications catering to international markets. We are a group focused on designing and delivering powerful, innovative web and mobile apps, mainly for startups and SMBs. We are currently servicing clients across US, UK, Europe, Singapore and Australia which include domains like E commerce, Travel, Media, Digital Marketing, Financial services, Health and Hospitality. Our services include Web Design, Web Development, API Integration services, Content Managed website development, E-commerce application development, Mobile website development and bespoke application development tailored to customer needs. We make use of the latest trends in Technologies and provide optimal solutions for our customers.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Business Development Executive you will be reaching out to developers, to make the first contact. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company. You will also be working with the Publishing Executives closely.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Generate leads via direct prospect engagement and build a pipeline with good qualified leads. Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market Research
- Run, track & monitor your Lead Generation Campaigns in order to bring qualified leads
- Meet and exceed the quarterly targets set by you manager
- Organise and Manage the CRM
- Collaborate with Publishing and Partnerships team to ensure smooth client onboarding
- Detailed Sales Report and Market Analysis
- Respond to RFI requests(inbound game submissions) and timely follow up with contacts
- Build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your clients(game developers)
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience in Lead Generation and Outreach/Sales.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM is a +
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for an amazing Jr. Account Executive to join our joyful Bengaluru team to skyrocket our projects in 2022 and beyond! You will play a key role in our India expansion by qualifying, supporting and managing inbound leads to a close and working effectively with our outreach strategy.
You will report to Karan, the Head of India, who opened the local entity in 2020 and work closely with our Sales team.
Location: Bengaluru (Hybrid “Work From Home” policy with 3 days at the office per week)
- Help grow the company’s MRR and services revenue.
- Maintain Hubspot and update with new contact information every week to fill sales pipelines with inbound leads
- Analyze and identify qualified inbound leads to contact them and introduce AppTweak’s tool and services.
- Apply critical thinking during the sales process to anticipate and solve problems to increase ROI for prospects and generate revenue for AppTweak
- Conduct discovery calls and product demos to position our values and provide a personalized experience to our prospects
- Manage the whole sales cycle from acquisition to close
Develop and implement a sales approach plan by prospect/account to achieve your sales goals
- Achieve and reach regional sales targets (new business MRR)
- Develop and maintain our ASO leadership in India
- Establish a deep understanding of AppTweak’s business operations, including App Store Optimization, competitive landscape, and internal tools & processes
- Represent and advocate AppTweak’s brand during major mobile marketing conferences throughout the year in various locations such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc. (participate in 5 to 10 events per year)
- Connect with C-level and senior executives in the mobile and gaming industry to grow AppTweak’s reputation
- Organize and host ASO-related networking events to increase brand awareness and reputation
- Actively participate in cross-department cooperation.
- Partner with the Marketing team to leverage our content at its best and ensure consistency in our outreach/emailing campaigns
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure smooth customer onboarding.
- Partner with the Product team by suggesting new features and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to prospects’ needs
Your requirement: Education and skills you will bring on board
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or any relevant field
- Fluent in English or business proficient
- 1+ years experience in Sales or Business Development
- Former experience in a SaaS or digital-based company
- Entrepreneurial mindset; you're hands-on and autonomous. You find creative solutions to problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Team player and over-communicator: proven track record of proactively sharing and asking for feedback, and are looking to add to the culture and skills of a growing team.
- You are proactive, results-driven, and highly organized, with strong attention to detail;
- Brilliant communication skills (written & verbal) both with customers and within an organization
- Passionate about interacting with a broad set of clients, you can present online or in person.
- Strong interest in new technologies, data, and/or apps
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, HubSpot, Salesforce, Zendesk, or other) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is appreciated
- Experience with people & project management.
What’s in it for you: We care about you!
- An exciting and fast-growing company with a people-first culture. “Diversity” and “work-life balance” are not just buzzwords at AppTweak.
- Flexibility in your work and opportunities for continuous learning and creative thinking.
- Supportive and collaborative environment focused on personal growth.
- Hybrid office/work from home policy
- Competitive compensation package (fixed + variable)
- 25 days of PTO on top of public holidays and sick days
An inspiring environment
- Chance to connect with various high-profile apps and games across different verticals.
- A unique culture based on 4 values: Learn, Play, Perform, and Friendly.
- Bi-yearly company-wide team building in Europe to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
- A diverse team within a flat hierarchy: we speak more than 15 languages altogether.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Regular general team meetings and demo days to ensure everyone is aligned with AppTweak's growth path.
Geotrackers, is hiring a smart, young, B.Tech/MBA Corporate Sales Manager in Pune, with a flair for technology and loads of self-confidence.
- Own, manage and drive sales in the Corporate & B2B segment in the state
- Customer consultation for requirement gathering and product feature mapping
- Product presentation
- Negotiation and Sales Closure
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technical Consultation, Training & Support
- Ideas and strategies to drive consistent sales performance
- Set up strong customer engagement programs that lead to deeper customer satisfaction, strengthening of customer ties, and effective farming of customer referrals
- B. Tech + MBA
- Tech Savvy
- Experience in solutions sales, GPS Tracking solutions sale
- Track record of ramping up sales in previous assignments
- Prior experience in the GPS industry is a must
- Peoples person ability to strike up a relationship easily
- Good communicator
- Sharp thinker
- A keen observer of market conditions
- Positive can-do attitude
- Loads of self-confidence
- High Energy
- A resourceful and independent worker
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for independently prospecting, identifying, developing, managing, and closing new business opportunities and achieve assigned revenue targets and profitability for the Technical Consulting/ Managed Services in the designated territory.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies and activities for the defined territory.
- Identifying, qualifying, developing, and closing potential sales opportunities.
- Consistently achieve assigned revenue targets and other key result areas.
- Develop and maintain a long-term business relationship with new and existing accounts.
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with multi-level decision-making contacts.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of assigned solutions, target market segment, etc.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external resources to develop and grow the business.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all opportunities and activities in the CRM system.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 4-8 years of experience selling Software Products/Services to enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or appropriate field.
- Must have a deep understanding of Technical Consulting/ Managed Services and market trends.
- Familiar with solution selling techniques and strong account management skills.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue targets.
- Ability to communicate and influence people at all levels in an organization.
- Must have a good industry network and existing relationship with C-level contacts in Bangalore/South.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other related applications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and relationship-building skills.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, integrity, discipline, and commitment.
- Must be highly adaptable, process-oriented, result-driven, quick learner, and team player.
2 Areas of Expertise:
- New Business Development B2B Sales Solution Selling Revenue Generation Account Management Relationship Management Strategic Planning Prospecting Demand Generation Pipeline Management Team-Work Negotiation & Closing Solution
- Knowledge: Managed Services Technical Consulting Staffing Services Application Development Business Process Outsourcing.
-Team management and people development if applicable.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation skills, capable to give demos independently, passion for sales, self-motivated with a result driven approach.
- Team Management, Profit planning in relation to overall corporate objectives.
- Ensuring all sales staff plays a key role in servicing the client accounts.
- Looking for opportunity and identifying wider sales across the whole account.
- Researching customer's profile for accurate positioning, giving effective and Skillful presentations.
- Revenue generation, Follow up, feedback, negotiations.
- Set and achieve targets.
- Identifying market opportunities, developing business cases and working closely with the team to deliver a successful product in a timely manner.
- Experience in selling technology services (Mobile apps, web apps, websites, e-commerce etc) is a huge plus
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
We are seeking an extremely smart & independent business development professional with an in-depth understanding of driving dealer drive retail operations, who is gung ho about creating a strong eBike brand benchmarking with Athers & Teslas of the world.
Job Purpose :
- Drive the brand in the target group, through varied channels
- Act as a liaison between the organisation and various retail channels
- Assist in defining & driving marketing initiatives to dealers
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget.
- Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
- Role model behaviours that enable personal selling effectiveness.
- Deliver effective On the Job Training for Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including managers and sales personnel.
- Ensure secondary sales (off-take/wholesale) by dealers in MOS (Monthly Order System)
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor Degree in a marketing related subject
- Experience of 2W,EV or bicycle retail is a must
- Strong planning and on-the-toe thinking with high attention to details
- Excellent in verbal communication skills and street smart attitude
- Willing to travel & drive on-field operations when needed
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- Weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.