With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for dealing and building strategic partnerships in the pharma industry and thus contributing towards business growth.
What you will do:
- Creating and managing new and follow-up accounts by mapping and engaging with various clients in the pharma industry
- Being the key link between the organization and the pharma client(s), understanding the business requirements of both and ensuring that the same are met on-time and professionally
- Meeting the senior leadership management(CHRO,CEO,CFO) of the client(s) and also acting as a link between the company and the clients and understanding the professional requirements of both
- Maintaining long-term professional relationships with the current as well as new clients
- Being responsible for business analysis and preparing marketing strategy for healthcare needs and also providing 360 degree healthcare solutions to the pharma clients
- Handling and managing all the operational/ documentation processes involved throughout the BD cycle by ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations, while doing so
- Handling all the client queries/ concerns/ feedback / escalations professionally, efficiently and on-time
- Maintaining an updated and accurate record of all the account-related data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 4-5 years in Business Development is required
- Previous work experience in dealing with pharma companies is a must
- Outstanding communication and professional networking skills
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High ownership and problem-solving ability is a must
A positive & impactful viral post that cracks you up while it establishes your product & it's USPs
rightly, reaching a large audience in the digital space.
● Offline Marketing
As we do justice to traditional marketing, we also believe in taking a modern 'Meme-twist' Eg:
Fake Autos, Banners, Hoardings etc with edgy content, relatable to all types of target audiences.
● Influencer Marketing
Classic influencer marketing with an edge of impactful humor, serving the same meme
marketing purpose, as we reach all kinds of chosen target audiences.
We are looking for a Talented and Competitive Sales person that thrives in a quick sales cycle
● Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and cold calls and emails.
● Understand customer needs and requirements.
● Follow up on qualified sales opportunities for further development and closure.
● Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
● Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
● Perform effective demos to prospects.
Requirements and Skills:-
● Proven B2B sales experience.
● Track record of over achieving targets.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong listening and presentation skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
● Becoming a part of the early core team.
● Competitive salary.
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds who are hungry to succeed.
● Opportunity to learn and grow with high-pedigree investors and mentors.
- To manage and develop the exhibition sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the exhibition sales plan.
- To ensure that all opportunities are reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
- To develop sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and review this on a monthly basis reporting on any findings.
- To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets from exhibition clients.
- To ensure contracts are accurately raised and reflect the proposal made and ensure they are signed and returned.
- To ensure packages of services are agreed with the client and communicated to the ACC Liverpool events and operations teams.
- To ensure that the sustainability of an event is taken into account when offering availability to a client.
- To identify opportunities and grow new business from a variety of large multi national, local and regional organisations to ensure a diverse complimentary mix of events.
- Liaise closely with Corporate, Association, Sport and Entertainment sector leads on any potential clash events prior to confirming availability to clients to avoid programming conflict.
- To develop a robust CRM process to ensure that key client relationships are developed on an on-going consistent basis and that this information is recorded and reported each month.
- On a monthly basis, report on enquiries received, lost and developed, the state of the sector including business position in relation to the budget target.
- To follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner and ensure that team members do the same.
- To proactively call potential customers and ensure that team members are targeted to do the same.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ client meetings.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ team member meetings.
- To attend exhibitions, meetings and other events nationally and internationally as required to promote our organization.
- To provide a monthly sales activity report.
Facilius Inc. is a digital PR and marketing agency that specializes in sponsored PR and social media support services. We are a team of 35 people from across the globe.
We are looking for an ambitious, smart and target oriented individual for generating sales primarily within the web 3.0 / blockchain/ cryptocurrency market.
1. Close business and achieve set goals - Individual and Team goals - from the sector described above
2. Create and maintain meaningful relationships with new and existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
3. Look for opportunities to cross sell or upsell with clients
4. Draft business proposals to draw in more revenue from clients.
6. Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
7. Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
8. Remain in tune with trends and updates about the industry and about our offerings
9. Actively close business from online websites such as Freelancer, Fiverr, etc.
10. Create and maintain different sources for constant leads or inquiries
11. Recommend or lead discussions on new offers to boost sales
12. Record and maintain information on business closed, ongoing projects, etc. on an ongoing basis.
14. Actively keeping track of services offered by competitors, their prices, and changes
15. Help manage existing relations with vendor networks and partner agencies and upsell them.
16. Stay up to date with the ongoings of the web 3.0 / blockchain space
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Minimum 3 - 4 years of proven Business Development experience (preferably in a media or digital marketing or PR agency/company)
2. Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written (Verbal Skills, Command over Language, Fluency)
3. Willing to learn and grow
4. Ambitious and Aggressive approach towards Sales.
7. Working knowledge of the digital marketing / PR space
8. Professional yet affable personality.
Range of annual base compensation is upto ₹100000 per month including variables) depending upon the amount relevant experience and suitability for the role. The compensation mentioned is a base salary and there will be additional incentives based on performance.
Candidate has the flexibility to work from home or any location of their choice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calling people who have filled the signup or contact form
- Finding leads online/offline who match the criteria of the target customer
- Make cold calls to the leads generated
- Handle both outbound/inbound calls
- Update systems, CRMs, Excels, Google Sheets
- Give platform demo to interested customers
- Write articles/knowledge base for tutorials on how to use the product
- Support customers for any queries about the product
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have great convincing skills
- Should have strong negotiating skills
- Should be able to pitch the client understand the customer instead of repeating a fixed sales pitch
- Should have always achieved targets or beyond
- Should be able to Tech Savvy
- Go-getter attitude, self-starter, instead of manager or management having to follow up to get work done or to remind about targets
- Well organized with handling data, sales funnel and reaching out to the customers on time
- Soft-spoken and delight for customers to speak to
- Must have email writing skills to follow up or share information
- Can be on phone for a long time and familiar with using dialer systems
Our client is an alumni networking platform for schools, colleges and companies where alumni can signup and connect with each other. The top 1000 alumni networks, with over 2 million people are active on the platform. They are deeply integrated with all social media and helps to build one consolidated and powerful channel to engage with the alumni.
Our client helps to connect with all the alumni communities on the go, Mobile App, Tablet, Website, Mobile Website, Facebook Application as well as email app. Over 80% of the communities have improved their alumni engagement considerably using the company's platform.
This Delhi based social platform based on private alumni network was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneur and web technology evangelist. They have raised pre-Series A funding from Mohandas Pai and Aspiring Minds to scale its user base, as well as expand geographically, with US being the primary target.
As a Sales/Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales primarily for North America & Europe market.
What you will do:
- Leading sales demonstrations, following up with the prospect throughout the cycle via multiple mediums including email & phone calls and bringing to closure
- Staying in touch with the prospect to understand their requirements and feedback, and acting accordingly
- Playing a critical role in planning the sales and operations functions to ensure the business goals are entirely aligned
- Helping make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales funnel and process
- Monitoring daily operations and addressing potential issues when they arise
- Phone calling, both cold calls initially to follow-up calls where necessary (even though maximum communication will be written)
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role is mandatory
- Prior experience of working in B2B Enterprise software sales is preferred
- Previous experience of dealing with enterprises or small businesses and not just selling to consumers
- Resourcefulness to come up with new ideas to re-engage dormant leads
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work until 3 am IST to support US time-zone
- Ability to make smart use of digital tools to organise data, manage CRM, automate parts of the task
- Eagerness to build a career in Sales/ Business Development
- Open to work in US/Night shift
About the Company: Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefit space. Our major verticals are Financial Services, Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization and management of Rewards & Recognition programs. We are currently partnered with more than 370+ corporations including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Walmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions
worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
In the Financial Services division, the company offers innovative solutions like Early Wage Advantage (EWA), flex benefits, tax saving and reimbursement solutions over Visa powered open loop cards.
Early Wage Advantage enables you to withdraw a portion of your salary in advance. You don’t have to wait for the payday to access the salary. Instead, you can avail EWA facility and get the provision to settle the same amount from the salary.
Advantage Card is a Visa powered prepaid card that can be used at any online or physical point of sales just like your debit card.This card has a multi wallet capabilities for defined use cases as per the organisation’s policy.
About the Role:
We’re looking for outstanding salespeople who would own the top of the funnel (TOFU) by doing lead generation (via cold calling and cold emailing) to sales qualification (managing inbound and nurturing) to sales closure.You’ll be an articulate presenter and a strategic planner but above all, dynamic and goal-oriented.
This role is for the self motivated and hard working candidate who can build and nurture relationships, drive engagement and achieve sales targets for the financial services products of the organisation. At the same time, the candidate should understand the product in detail and be able to address the queries and/or doubts of the clients.
- Previous relevant experience within the corporate sales of products like Payroll/Corporate Salary/Lending/ Insurance/healthcare/SaaS is a MUST
- Understanding of the financial products and the market
- Experience in commercial discussions with customers/ negotiations and closing sales
- Be able to thrive in a complex and demanding startup environment
- Street smart, open minded, analytical, persistent, accountable and ethical Skills:- Lead Prospecting, Presentation Skills and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
- The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A track record for exceeding targets in sales, ideally in start-up, or 1+ years in a high-performing professional environment
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Experience in B2B2C is an added advantage.
- Existing relationships with CHRO, CXO level people will be an advantage
- Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, HRMS, Fintech
- Reachout to new and existing clients to sell / up-sell the financial products of the company
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Making cold calls, presentations and generating interest of the top management of the decision making hierarchy in the target organizations.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Should clearly communicate all features to the client and understand his requirements over the phone/email/ Video Call and propose a suitable solution
- Nurture leads and effectively work with marketing teams to convert them into opportunities
- Drive active engagement with prospects to increase interest and excitement in our products
- Accurately plan for and forecast sophisticated, long-term sales cycles
- Work closely with our product team to help influence & shape product/offering direction
- Partner with marketing and customer success teams to align go-to-market message and execution
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
- Quickly understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic connection with the student community at large and understanding their motivations levers
- Making cold/ filtered leads calls and establishing product relevance and ultimately the sale
- Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Understanding the core differentiators among the competitors in the same industry and informing & incorporating the management & the users about them to increase sales volume