- Doing alliances and tie-ups at a scale that will generate 20-25 cr revenues per year.
- Building strategic relationships with major manufacturers and dealers & delivering high value with an objective to have loyal and long-lasting business relationships.
- New Business Development, Prospecting, probing and understanding requirements, and proposing solutions that would address dynamic needs of the existing manufacturers and dealers.
- Day-to-day interaction with dealers regarding their business requirements and queries.
- Meeting with dealers for their expansion needs & operational planning.
- Observe adherence to Dealership Sales Standards & the Sales Process; provide feedback and support for corrective action, which will ensure achievement of Customer Satisfaction ( Sales Satisfaction ) goals.
- Managing communications between dealers and internal teams.
- Ensure business/market share growth in line with the expansion strategy.
- Create, Monitor, and analyze data to understand the brand, product, and customer performance and trends across each dealership.
- Understand and report competitor activities.
About Ascend Bizcap Pvt Ltd
Role : Business Development Manager
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Min 3-4 years of experience in a sales organisation (would be ideal if person has been selling product similar to DYT)
- Responsible for sales and growth of at least one vertical / region / territory in the organisation
- Track record of hunting for new business and ability to extract more business from existing clients
- Proven track record of sales growth within the organisation
- Established relationship with media agencies, preferred would be with digital agencies and PR agencies
- Good negotiating skills
- Good rapport with clients and agency partners
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
Our client is a Mumbai based healthtech company that works in the field of digital therapeutics. It leverages human and technological interventions to cater to patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, PCOS, among others. Designed to complement doctors’ medical therapy, its programs offer 360-degree guidance regarding nutrition, exercise, sleep and other factors which help patients achieve their physical and mental health goals.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
80% of your time on Business Development:
a. Manage the whole sales cycle from initial interest through sales activation.
b. Working closely with the AVP and designing an outreach strategy for corporate clients which include HR Heads, CHRO's, Business Heads and other decision makers.
c. Attending Sales calls and meetings. Identify new opportunities in the market, building relationships with prospects as an expert on employee wellness.
d. Adhering to monthly and quarterly targets.
e. Think critically about sales data and recommend new and scalable strategies to improve both sales numbers and the customer experience.
20% of your time on Account Management:
a. Acquiring a thorough understanding of the clients’ key needs and requirements and ensuring best-in-class client service.
b. Build and maintain professional relationships with the clients to retain them for a long-term.
c. Deeply instilled hustle to upsell and nudge the partners towards renewal.
d. Preparing, maintaining and updating relevant data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals.
e. Coordinating with various internal stakeholders such as various departments and also external stakeholders such as the clients.
f. Educating and updating the clients about the various products/services of the company at the right time.
Minimum 4+ years of B2B sales experience.
High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
High degree of coachability and great listening skills.
The desire to grow as a leader in a fast growing technology company.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Prior experience of selling to HR Leaders.
Understanding of the Digital health industry will be a plus.
- Proven track record in Client Acquisition and Business Development with Captive customers, aggressive approach toward winning clients.
- identify potential GIC clients and generate leads, participate in the RFP-Proposal and presentation preparation and delivery process.
Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads and placements
Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Good key level contacts and a consistent track record of reaching targets, manage relationships from start to end and provide customer satisfaction
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills, Excellence in persuasive selling techniques, create enthusiasm for services.
- Should have a knack for experimenting and zeal to explore new ways to interact with client.
- Extensive exposure working with captive customers.
- Map the account business unit wise, connect with all the Hiring Managers - build relations in order to generate business requirement.
- Should have extensively worked on Account mapping, mining and farming activities.
- Should have knowledge on end to end IT recruitment process sourcing -Identifying screening short listing interviewing candidates.
- Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission. Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made.
Identify new business opportunities and responsible for CRM activities
- Set up meetings with client decision makers( practice leaders/Director), create and maintain excellent relationships with clients specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the service according to their specifications.
- Own the client requirements and delight the customer with quality & timely delivery.
- Manage sourcing, screening and assessing profiles as per client requirements from various channels, mainly through references and social networking.
Guide & motivate the team to source profiles, screening them and engaging with the candidates.
- Be hands on in above activities and contribute significantly to the total closures. Experience in handling multiple clients escalations/ issues
- Excellent presentation, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Strong people skills, assertive and ability to lead and engage with all stakeholders
- Focused more on Strategy planning and the targets
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Analytical Skills
3. Convincing Skills with Good English Vocabulary.
- The person will be required to generate new business from international markets (B2B, B2C),Business directory..
- Well Skilled in writing the initial drafts and proposal based on te client requirements.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in selling Mobile App development and web, ERP services in domestic and overseas markets.
- Understand Technical requirement of customer, Making presentation to client
- Developing Sales Projection Plan
- Good Knowledge of Upwork Linkedin and other bidding portals to get the new prospects and close the deals
- Candidate should have good experience in End to End Sales i.e. from lead Generation to closure of prospects
- Candidate must have sound technical knowledge of Android, iOS and Web Application, latest trends in mobile & Web technology
- Candidates should have exp in reaching out to B2B and B2C prospects.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, good selling attitude, and be result oriented.
- Candidates should be self motivated to achieve the sales target.
Job Description: Will have to get more business to the Company, Meetings with the clients, followed by sales.
Will Handle Chennai Region.
The Integrated Penguin is a young, award-winning creative tech outfit that crafts branding, website, apps and design solutions.
Our Business Offerings:
Branding & Communications
Interactive Design (UI/UX)
TIP Gaming is our brand new offering
that uses technology to reimagine customer engagement and marketing for our clients.
We have worked with both Indian and international brands, from working for the State Government to helping a world-famous cosmetic brand get online with an e-learning platform.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Creative-Tech Agency background
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented