● Responsible for overall sales funnel management, essentially through field counselling, event management etc. (timely updation of enquiries, enrolments and follow-ups) to be reflected through audit scorecard.
● Responsible for contacting potential clients and decision makers to establish rapport and arrange meetings through house-calls/ other face to face meeting opportunities, as required.
● Ensure new business development and client retention by building strong partnerships.
● Plan, execute &review marketing activities encompassing ATL, BTL & promotion campaigns including but not limited to seminars, organizing scholarship tests, postering, flyer distribution; with maximum ROI.
● Responsible for database management used for several activities- Bulk sms/ emailers etc.
● Monitor, Assess and report competition activities.
● Effectively manage marketing inventory for optimum utilization.
● Keep updated with product knowledge and participate in the training and certification process.
Roles & Responsibilities-
• Responsible for bringing new logos
• Responsible for designing & institutionalizing sales process
• Researching, planning, and implementing new GTM initiatives
• Closing leads and managing them through the sales cycle
• Understanding client needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
• Think strategically to see the bigger picture and set aims and objectives in order to develop and expand the business
• Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients & maintaining their tasks on track
• Handle creating, processing, managing & documenting multiple RFPs, RFQs & POCs for Clients
• Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
• Identifying and attending relevant conferences and industry events.
• Master’s degree in Marketing related fields
• 5-6 years of proven experience in IT / Analytics / Consulting companies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional time management & organizational skills
• Complete knowledge of Bid Management / Pre-sales process with proven ability to deliver large scale, high-quality proposals in the US territory
• Good expertise in creating Power point decks with appropriate visual elements
• Thorough understanding of Market Analytics, Intelligence & specific industry knowledge
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Communicate with potential sellers and customers and generate leads.
2. Advertise in all our social media channels and follow up.
3. Inventory management (add and manage products on the website)
We're open to work with any educational qualification, but pre-final and final year students of any degree course will be preferred.
Compensation: 3-6K/month depending upon target achieved.
Chance to prove yourself and get a PPO.
Don't forget to visit our website www.lilacs.store and get an idea about what we're building before you apply.
> Fresher or experienced can apply
> work from office ready
> salary upto rs. 3 lpa (purely based on interview)
> face to face interview mode.
Business development ex/sales/ops
Vacancy - 1
Looking for a dynamic person who can be committed to the growth of the startup.
- Should be comfortable in handling varied responsibilities of business development, sales and operations
- Willing to travel to Mumbai n Goa need basis.
- fluent in English
- Should be able to drive car.
- Photography would be a big plus.
Salary - Prove yourself and we'll pay more than market is our promise.
Company Description : Livewire Events and Promos, is widely recognized as a complete events & btl solutions factory. It’s a team of young, creative and dynamic professionals that strive to create a better experience for clients everyday. With a vast experience in the field of Events, Entertainment and Activations, Livewire Events & Promos has emerged as a prominent Event management company over the years. Recently to be ranked amongst India’s Top 50 experiential companies by BW Applause magazine in 2016.
Our Clientele includes corporates from IT / ITES , Media , Telecom & Manufacturing industries. With over 16+ Years of experience across segments , we are known for Our versatility and Delivery .We are always on the look out for like minded people with a passion for excellence.
Job Position: Executive – Business Development
- Lead Generation through cold calls
- Telecalling to identify the right contact in companies
- Data Mapping as per target markets for new business development
- Open Doors with Potential clients through constant follow up
- Entry level & Introductory Meetings with potential clients
- Constantly build Data base of clients & Corporates as per the companies requirements
- Daily Report preparation
- Chase a revenue target as decided by the organization
1. Work on lead identification and conversion.
2. Talk to influencers and decision-makers involved in procuring IT/software development services.
3. Qualify prospects and identify potential opportunities.
4. Coordinate with the technical team to schedule pre-sales discussion & ensure smooth communication between prospect, sales team.
5. Work on handling the up-level lead generation.
6. Work on setting up the pipeline and driving the revenue growth.
7. Research, prospect, and build a targeted client base for business development.
8. Set up online demo meetings and face to face meetings.
9. Follow-up with prospects identified as potential clients and who have shown interest to use our services.
10. Serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
11. Make outbound cold calls to the targeted list of prospects.
12. Provide product information to prospective customers.
13. Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects.
14. Work on customer onboarding, client support, nurturing and success.
Candidate should have:
1. Good communication skills (spoken and written).
2. Persuasion and people skills to engage clients and customers.
3. Data mining experience using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
4. IT solution/IT sales/mobility/pre-sales/outbound(software sales)/business development/key account management exposure/analytics sales experience.
- B2C( International IT Sales )
- Knowledge of products and technologies and market conditions.
- Excellent communications
- Proven track record in Client Acquisition and Business Development with Captive customers, aggressive approach toward winning clients.
- identify potential GIC clients and generate leads, participate in the RFP-Proposal and presentation preparation and delivery process.
Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads and placements
Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Good key level contacts and a consistent track record of reaching targets, manage relationships from start to end and provide customer satisfaction
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills, Excellence in persuasive selling techniques, create enthusiasm for services.
- Should have a knack for experimenting and zeal to explore new ways to interact with client.
- Extensive exposure working with captive customers.
- Map the account business unit wise, connect with all the Hiring Managers - build relations in order to generate business requirement.
- Should have extensively worked on Account mapping, mining and farming activities.
- Should have knowledge on end to end IT recruitment process sourcing -Identifying screening short listing interviewing candidates.
- Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission. Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made.
Identify new business opportunities and responsible for CRM activities
- Set up meetings with client decision makers( practice leaders/Director), create and maintain excellent relationships with clients specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the service according to their specifications.
- Own the client requirements and delight the customer with quality & timely delivery.
- Manage sourcing, screening and assessing profiles as per client requirements from various channels, mainly through references and social networking.
Guide & motivate the team to source profiles, screening them and engaging with the candidates.
- Be hands on in above activities and contribute significantly to the total closures. Experience in handling multiple clients escalations/ issues
- Excellent presentation, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Strong people skills, assertive and ability to lead and engage with all stakeholders
- Focused more on Strategy planning and the targets
- Market research, understanding the competitive landscape and tailoring the customer communication accordingly
- Lead generation, customer qualification, Demos and achieving sales closure
- Maintaining the customer interactions on Fresh Sales CRM
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Total 0-2 year of experience
- Prior experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product will be a definite plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with tools to prepare engaging Business presentations
- Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and other social media platforms to reach out to prospects
- Self driven