· Promote international business growth, develop strategies and execution plan
· Perform international market research to identify new opportunities
· Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
· Build strong international network & Support relationships with external partners
· Initiation of new marketing methods to create greater visibility of company in global market
· Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
· Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
About TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Business Development Manager, you will work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals as well as take care of the Business Development team.
- As Business Development Manager, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Individual performance along with team target
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 2+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 10 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
WebEngage is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. One of the hottest global SaaS companies, we've been recognized by G2 as a Marketing Automation Leader in Asia 2021.
The platform helps brands drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across 10 communication channels.
We are headquartered in Mumbai, India, and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore, So Paulo, and Dubai. We work with thousands of brands worldwide, across industries like E-Commerce, Edtech, Fintech, Foodtech, Media & Publications, Gaming, BFSI, Healthcare, and Online Retail.
Learn more about us at www.webengage.com
We're looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, engage and build relationships with potential customers.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Markets.
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research using prospecting tools Like LinkedIn, ZoonInfo, etc.
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests
- Schedule potential Client meetings with our in-house Sales Representatives.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategize on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyze lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales and business development.
- 2+ years of experience in Lead Generation / Sales development / Business development preferably in a SAAS company.
- Hands-on experience of CRM/prospecting tools like LinkedIn, Email drip tools like Outreach, Klenty and CRM tools like Salesforce, Pipedrive is an added advantage.
- Should have a strong communication along with good analytical skills.
Life at WebEngage :
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities, while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits :
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Explore more here :
Think you fit the bill? Come along, let's redefine the future of Marketing Automation!
We have openings for Business Developer.
- Experience with lead generation through portals like Freelancer, Upwork, Elance, Guru, Craglist, ODesk and Social Media etc.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients.
Job Description: Will have to get more business to the Company, Meetings with the clients, followed by sales.
Will Handle Chennai Region.