Business Development Executive
Virtoustack is looking for an inside sales representative who is assertive and can get the job done! If you’re a confident go-getter and can take control of a situation, this position could be for you. We are looking for a somebody who can find new leads, follow the leads, and make conversions. You will be expected to follow up with new and returning leads, and establish yourself as a trusted representative of Virtoustack. You are expected to have either prior experience or the proper certifications, and the ability to learn quickly to improve your conversion rate over time. If this sounds like it fits, please apply.
Location - Pune
- 2-3 years of sales experience preferred
- B2B experience
- Bachelor’s in sales or related field
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent Communication in written and oral communication
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- gather market and customer information
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your dataset of prospects within your assigned territory
Nice to have
- Knowledge of french language
- Previous experience to work of Canadian Markets.
- 2 year of experience working within a B2B database platform.
- Have a experience in IT international service sales.
- Must be excited about the challenges of growing & maintaining an extensive customer database to an ever growing number of vastly different products.
- Experience in managing and growing sales teams.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- You will be responsible for building an accurate database of customer data that enables the demand generation and sales teams to develop and implement effective outreach strategies.
- Creating search criteria based on buyer personas and implementing the criteria in data tools.
- Preparing a Gsheet database output of contact data, Checking the output and making sure it is free of errors.
- Social media tools handle – Facebook , LinkedIn etc.
- Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business.
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation.
- Have knowledge about online lead generation, Wrap up Operation.
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required.
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
We’re looking for an experienced Regional Sales Associate to fuel growth at Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Founded in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
🙋 The role & what we are looking for: Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are very punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We’re fully remote in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & anything that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Own the assigned region
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer's skills, and needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
✅ Must Haves:
- 1 years+ of sales experience/strong drive to make a career in sales
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Can do & Competitive attitude
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Comfortable on the phone
- Able to work independently
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like? Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple. Step 1: You apply for the job. Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders. Step 3: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you. Step 4: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit. Step 5: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps). Step 6: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
- We are looking for a Business Development Specialist (WFH) to undertake business development activities, from lead generation to client closing.
- Business Development Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential clients online and telephonically, screening their requirements, and coordinating with hiring managers.
- If you have experience evaluating clients from various fields, we’d like to meet you online.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for national and international client acquisition related to recruitment services.
- Client acquisition for permanent recruitment.
- Understand and identify client requirements and assignments.
- Responsible to complete commercial parts with all clients.
- Generate client lead and work according to that and find out new clients for the company.
- Responsible in making the revenue generation acquiring new business.
- Proper coordination with the recruitment teams and team leader to generate quality results.
- Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients.
- Build rock-solid relations with existing and new clients.
- Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Bring new business to the organization.
- Connect with the national and international clients for recruitment services.
strong communication and presentation skills
- the ability to influence and negotiate with others
- commercial awareness
- the ability to think creatively and strategically
- organisational skills
- self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- basic IT skills.
ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach: Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven: extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest: High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
- Pitching them the product, and giving a demo
- Registering on our platform
- Taking followups
- Cold calling
- Doing lead generation from different platforms
Manage end-to-end Linkedin campaign execution, including building, deployment & optimizing email campaign.
-for leads Should be able to do bulk data extraction, drip & bulk campaigns Responsible for searching, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. Design and implement Linkedin marketing campaigns Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
Excellent Communication Skills.
A Zone Manager ensures the Sales Strategy for the company is communicated and implemented within a specific Zone for which this role is responsible. Drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for the zone to ensure that it delivers against its targets.
- Appoint, train and develop new Representatives and Leaders in the zone.
- Achieve Agreed revenue and Active staff count targets and KPI s of the zone.
- Work with Leaders in the zone to develop their business. Observe and Coach Leaders in the PATD process and create a PATD environment in the zone.
- Conduct Communication meetings with Leaders and Representatives in the zone.
- Identify opportunities to grow coverage in the zone as well as drive company initiatives to increase sales in the zone.
Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience in a frontline sales, field sale in Direct Selling, FMCG.