- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
- Building an influencer ecosystem for e-commerce/start-ups.
- Research relevant influencers and contact them.
- Build good relationships with influencers.
- Negotiating with influencers
- Monitor influencer activity, analyse their performance, identify areas
of improvement, and recommend
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer/ affiliate/
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate
About MBWorld Exim Pvt Ltd
at Our Client is a VC backed Growth platform
Our client is a Y Combinator-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
at A Fintech Startup in India
• Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong
focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS,
Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to
deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
• Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization.
• Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer
segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations
for growing engagement within each segment.
• Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course
corrections to drive core business metrics.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall
• Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as Mo Engage, Lead Squared, Google
Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for
• Understand user pain points and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis
to address consumer needs.
• Drive execution and delivery of initiatives
Attributes we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in B2C internet industry is a must
• MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university is a must
• 5+ years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth
organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
• Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into
• Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
• Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platform.
• Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand
key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
• Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
Looking to join a high growth, fun company where you can have a huge impact? We are looking for an amazing, data-driven digital marketing leader to own the digital inbound marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales teams will help you accomplish.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget across paid, owned and earned media; selecting targets; determining the tactical mix; designing and testing offers and calls to action; and working with execution team members to set goals and measurement criteria. Additional responsibilities include managing external agencies and distributed internal resources, creating demand creation programs "in a box" for sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with inside/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of digital technologies in B2B SAAS demand creation is essential.
This role reports to Vice President, Marketing Operations & Digital Marketing.
What You Will Do (Not Limited To)
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of digital marketing efforts via web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media, mobile and emerging online channels.
- Manage corporate web properties to support business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Orchestrate multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO/SEM/Paid Social media/Remarketing efforts to drive customer acquisition
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, and conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, and content and product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, demandgen, field marketing and communications teams to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Establish closed-loop analytics with demandgen, BDR/SDR/sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Pipeline creation (north star goal)
- Web site traffic
- Web property engagement/conversion
- Demand waterfall optimization (e.g. new-to-file lead, MQL, SQL, Pipeline Opportunity, Closed Won) and associated efficiency metrics (cost-per)
- 8+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, preferably including 3+ years in a B2B SAAS environment.
- Ability to manage team situated across different geographies, multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in different digital marketing channels; Hands on experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
As a Social media executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Building the marketing team for inbound marketing, content development, SEO/ SEM, design etc.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy & program. S/He will own the calendar of plans supporting the annual plan.
- Managing the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking.
- Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing
- Also being responsible for Business Development, Product Development and Content Development.
- Providing strong analytical capabilities in the digital space, by implementing key performance measures for each digital program, evaluating the effectiveness of those programs and digital marketing overall, identifying new trends and new analytical tools in the digital space, and delivering timely campaign results and summary reports.
- Inspiring external creative and technology agencies to develop and execute campaigns that test the limits of digital media while meeting the marketing objectives.
- Being responsible for selection of management of digital marketing agencies & vendors in this space. Ensuring that the agencies are appropriately staffed, have a good understanding of our brand strategies.
- Being able to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to "take action".
- Effectively using analytical tools to identify success/failure of campaigns and KPIs.
- Developing exponential growth by optimising resources with creative approach and strategies.
- Monitoring, analysing and evaluating market and brand trends.
- Understanding ad hoc projects/duties from time to time
What you need to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in digital /brand/ social media marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Google Analytic 360, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Search console and various other user-behavioral tracking on websites and mobile apps
- Extremely good atbuilding marketing team, executing the strategies, maximizing ROI of brand investment in digital programs, budget tracking and positively impacting top line and bottom line business results.
- Strong functional skills with good communication and leadership skill
- Passionate team player with a strongdrive for challenge
- Highlycreative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Location - North Delhi
- Experience of 4-8 years preferably from FMCG companies
- Listing & uploading catalogues & product on international eCommerce portals like Amazon, eBay, Shopify website etc.
- Monitor and optimize live listings and make suggestions to improve listing performance.
- Ensure products are accurately priced, described, photographed, always updated and in line with competitors.
- Engage in on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Monitor all dispatches for orders placed through marketplaces.
- Strategizing for increasing online sales of the products.
- E-commerce payment reconciliation, Deals, Coupons, Reviews & Ratings, A+ Content, Catalogue improvement, Keyword Updation.
- Hands on knowledge with Amazon campaigns and other PPC advertising channels.
- Work within the budget allotted for the marketing campaign and other purchase
- Achieve position on the first page of popular search engines and marketplaces
- Maintaining ACOS percentage for the ads.
- Increase organic search by timely updating the SEO of all the listings.
- Generation of Sales and Other Report (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis on each channel statistics for the Management.
- Responsible for the growth of the website store and assisting in execution of the website strategy.
- Conduct competitor keywords and backlinks analysis
- Create list of target SEO keywords for each product and work with content writer in editing existing and uploading new listings.
- Create a list of target websites and influencers for Affiliate marketing and guest blogging opportunities. Follow up with those targets on all channels of communication and recruit them.
- Responsible for ideating offers, events, promotions for Affiliate partners for maximum revenue generation
- Consistently keep creating backlinks through other available resources.
- Design automated Email strategy and work with the team in designing those emails.
- Formulate, execute and analyze Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics and search console pages and recommend updates to website.
- Customer Feedback & Review generation
- Responsible for implementation of daily action plans with the teams and continuously optimizing the plans.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Responsible for managing the listings and orders on different e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in E-commerce required.
- Should have a strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO friendly site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building & more.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytic Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints.
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative. Detail-oriented.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for all our games
- Manage Brand Presence & online reputation across all platforms
- Assist in developing the and executing the marketing & branding strategy to improve market share and reach
- Monitor activities such as media, brand value proposition offered, brand activation, advertising, promotions etc
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as attempt to predict future trends
- Develop innovative brand campaigns online in line with business objectives and strategies
- Plan and execute Social Advocacy, Influencer Marketing and Community Management programmes
- Support corporate marketing efforts and coordinate with the management, public relations, marketing and product stakeholders to identify promotional opportunities
- Strategise and oversee marketing campaign from planning to execution for all Digital platforms
- Periodically perform competitor analysis on all mediums
- Behave as a brand champion, ensuring brand equity and guidelines are upheld in all communications.
- Develop strategies to further penetrate the market of Poker
- Handling of brand P&L for effective topline and bottom-line deliveries
- Ensure that we leverage on the common market intelligence & consumer needs
- Analyze player behavior and suggest marketing strategies to enhance the user experience
- Monitor the brand(s) spending in accordance with allocated budgets and business performance
- Lead & generate MIS on brand(s), competition and trade at regular intervals so as to result in effective brand management.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders – internal and external – to consistently deliver on the agreed objectives in the assigned timelines.
- Should drive and calculate ROI for all marketing initiatives
- Spearheading product and tactical innovations on the brand
- Identification and implementation of brand/line extension opportunities
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.