About Accucia Softwares
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Knowledge planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Basic knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage.
- Generating qualified leads through different channels and scheduling meeting with the decisionmakers. Travelling in the region to reach out to clients
- Giving quick responsive to client queries and questions
- Building a trust and deep relationship with the client
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing industry landscape andproducts; Keeping track of competitions
- Ensuring strong relationship with clients to drive repeat business with the customer. Meetingsales targets with help from team members
- Managing workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Acquiring corporate clients & meeting sales target
- Client relationship management, client servicing & account management
- Understanding client requirements, presenting customized gift solutions & quotation
- End-to-end co-ordination of orders with manufacturing department & ensuring client
- Corporate sales experience with any gifting company would be an advantage
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of B2B sales and management experience, preferably corporate gift sales within the FMCG sector.
- Must have a strong leadership record and proven sales achievement history along with an established client portfolio with current relationships
- Must possess good verbal presentation and negotiating skills
- Should be comfortable presenting and working with senior level management and above
- Excellent phone etiquette and written skills, highly organized and have creative critical thinking skills
- Added advantage for someone experienced in corporate gifting
Role - Sales
1.) Independently generate quality leads.
2.) Capability to close the leads independently with continuous follow-up and coordination.
3.) Should be able to create plan for next 4 years related to sales and target to be achieved.
4.) Good network in manufacturing industry.
5.) Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
6.) Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, techniques, etc.
7.) Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
8.) Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
Desired Skills –
· Ability to work independently.
· The individual will be expected to work with minimum guidance and take ownership of his / her work.
· Understanding of the sales process and procedure.
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
· Experience is must in sales
DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Analyze an organization and understand its processes and systems, to define the current state of the process (as is process map) and documenting relevant information needed to determine automation potential. The examples are as below :
- Process steps, number of applications involved, and process steps per application
- Process volumes, including any seasonal variations.
- FTE needed to execute the process
- Average handling time
- Process interdependencies
- Target SLA , Financial or regulatory points associated with the process.
- Process error rate, error volumes, and exception handling steps
- % of process steps including paper, voice, digital etc.
- Define the future state and/or business solution to automate the defined processes by designing the to-be process maps that includes some of the following information:
- Identifying & documenting clearly
- The steps in the process suited for automation
- The source systems, work queues, the flow of the steps, the decision points, the exception paths, and the business rules
- Outputs and exceptional handling scenarios
- Scenarios and test data
- Reduction in Average handling, and FTE takeout as a result of automation
- Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to improve automation potential
- Processes that are not suitable, or would not lend any return on investment
- Ensures the designs are documented within the defined project timelines, and with quality.
- Performs Quality Control via reviews of the design created by other business analysts.
- Responsible for receiving the sign-off on the design from the customer, and place the design under configuration control.
- Serves as the functional expert for the development and test teams.
- Resolve queries/issues from the development and test teams.
- 6 - 10 years of experience in requirements gathering, requirement management, gap analysis and SDLC.
- Working experience as a process architect/business analyst
- Experienced in writing Use Cases and High Level Functional cum Technical analysis deliverables
- Experience in working with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architects to model current & to be processes.
- Eye for detail and good documentation skills are needed
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal essential
- Strong ability to understand the steps of a process that lend itself to automation. Knowledge of key features of the automation product is needed.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
Duties and Responsibilities:
Understanding of business analysis and requirement elicitation techniques (JAD session, Workshops, etc)
Experience of working on Projects, as well as production support experience
Develop an in-depth understanding of customer requirements to create business requirements
Work closely with product owners and end customers to convert business requirements into agile epics and stories
Manage and keep product backlog up-to-date and ensure stories are elaborated before planning events.
Prepare backlog and run meetings during Big Room Planning events to elaborate, define accurate acceptance, prioritize, size and schedule stories into sprints.
Work closely with SCRUM master to record ongoing changes to the user stories as they are being analysed, designed and implemented during the sprints.
Manage the roadmap and sprint reports by keeping epics and stories correctly tagged and status up to date.
Be able to understand various application interactions among systems, functionalities, dependencies, etc.
Collaboration with numerous (>15) teams to manage dependencies for risk items remediation and be able to drive techno-functional discussions independently
Able to understand milestones set by leadership and be able to prepare Work breakdown structure, project plan in order to provide direction to all application teams to prioritize risk items properly and fix them on time in the priority order.
Performing User Acceptance Testing
Proficient with managing and updating project documentation
Detail oriented across multiple teams, while keeping in mind the client’s overall priorities and the big picture.
Business Analyst /Scrum Master experience of at least 5 years
3+ years of experience with agile software development.
Working on agile software development projects and agile SDLC.
Proficient in JIRA, Azure DevOps tool
Prepare presentations for weekly reporting of progress, risks, constraints, etc.
Wireframe and advanced process flow tools
Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Passion and drive for learning new technologies and practices.
Adaptable, dependable, and independent.
Project Management / Project leading skills are advantageous
CSM or CSPO Certified is preferred
TheDataTeam is looking for a Senior consultant for its consulting services.
The Senior Consultant is a key role in the organization, and will own and lead pre-sales engagements from post lead qualification to deal closure, where engagements are predominantly from the realm of analytics, data science and data engineering.
- Meet with assigned clients at various levels of seniority and perform initial assessment of requirements, business problems
- Collect information about the client's business through interviews and workshops and be able to distill back to the engineering/delivery/PoC team members.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans, proposals to address business problem
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders
- Map business problems to technical solutions and convey the technical solution in a manner suited for the client
- Work closely with the Business Development team including Marketing and Sales to present the best foot forward in technical and analytics discussions.
- Ideate and prototype solutions using data science and data engineering concepts, tools and programming to demonstrate applicability to problem statements.
- Proven experience as consultant or equivalent
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of technology in general with expertise on Big Data ecosystem - Proficiency in Cloud ecosystem is a must
- Open to travel both in India and Outside India.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Should be able to handle multiple leads, prospects at same time
- Quick thinker and able to adapt to various situations quickly with minimal hand-holding
- Should have hands-on experience in providing technical solutioning.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing a code in shell scripting / python scripting etc.
- Should have hands on experience in end-to-end POC execution.
Preferred Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (marketing) 1-5 years of experience in Inside Sales / Outbound Sales / Tele Sales / Educational Sales. Good written and spoken English & can speak Hindi. Good negotiation and pitching skills required. Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up Ed-tech experience is an added advantage Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mind-set Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, Unacademy is India’s largest learning platform that brings expert educators together with millions of students in need of quality education. Unacademy, since its inception in 2010, has earned the trust and gained recognition from countless learners and has provided opportunities to several thousands of Educators to actively participate in the education revolution it has undertaken.
We are changing the way India learns, one lesson at a need of quality education