• Client acquisition and business development by direct/indirect sales.
• Offer customised portfolio solutions to clients based on their risk/ return and liquidity profile.
• Maximise revenue generation and lead closures by using social and public media marketing campaigns.
• Strong client focus including pre and post sales services for long term wealth retention.
• Meet and advise clients on real estate.
• Transaction management and deal closure from sourcing to ROI generation.
• Develop Square Yards as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
• Attractive incentives, mobility across regions (global), fast track growth and equity ownership for superior performers.
About Square Yards
at we are building a new 'people intelligence' segment from scratch. Our product is at the cutting-edge of AI, Psychology and large-scale data. We believe that we have an opportunity (and even a responsibility) to personalize and humanize how people interact over the internet; and an opportunity to inspire far more trustworthy relationships online than it has ever been possible before.
As a Sr. Business Development Representative, you will help company
and prospect intelligence to more companies and customers. you will act as the
liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams and extend our global reach
through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business
opportunities and relationships.
● Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, video and other media
● Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
● Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account
● Educate potential customers about ‘prospect intelligence’ and how it
changes the results for their sales teams
● Report to the Business Development Manager on
(weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
● Stay up-to-date with new products features, understand how it compares to
competition and how the market is evolving
What Really Matters
Proven work experience (ideally 4+ years) as a outbounding focused
Business Development Representative or in a similar role (must have: focus
on enterprise customers)
● Ability to work with a methodical approach and have a high-level of
discipline while having the ability to hustle when required
● Highly competitive nature and a track record of over-achieving quota, time
● Excellent calling, writing, and listening skills
● Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
Keep prospective client database updated
Make cold calls for new business leads
Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
Report to the Team Lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Must have experience in handling bidding portals (Like Upwork / Guru etc).
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
Present our company to potential clients
Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
Understand customer needs and requirements
Required Experience and Qualifications
BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / MSC - IT (Background from an IT field)
Basic understanding of web technologies
Must possess strong customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must have good negotiation skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
- We are looking for young Dynamic who got a Flair for Marketing and Bidding.
- Good in communication skills and good emailing etiquette.
- Extensive experience in Cold Calling and Lead generation for International Markets such as US / UK / Europe.
- Should have an experience to bring IT services Projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptionally skilled at forging long-term relationships.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Should have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Sending follow-ups to clients.
- Handling Client Communications
- Lead Generation Via Upwork, Fiverr, Upwork Etc
- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Schedule potential Client meetings
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategize on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyse lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.