Position : Business Development Executive
Role: The role holder will assist Liquintel with its business development function and will be primarily responsible for signing up new client accounts. Must ensure overall customer's satisfaction and productivity, through efficient supervision of the flow of requirements, timely and quality delivery.
- Will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing function and business development process for IT services.
- Build and Collate target customer lists from internet, social media, networking events, personal network, digital marketing and research.
- Reach out to such target customers and track through lead generation to opportunity to deal closure.
- To acquire new corporate clients mainly outside India and meet set monthly goals.
- Establish 1st level connection especially in digital technology, big data and Information Management and cloud. Keep in regular contact with prospects.
- Keep track of market place dynamics and be updated of trends & changes.
- Industry research on companies/sectors that are currently empaneling vendors for Hiring & Staffing.
- Building relationships with New clients/vendors/sub-vendors.
- Prepares proposals / carry our all presales work for qualified opportunities
- MBA Marketing
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in business development, sales, marketing and account management for niche technology services companies
- Experience in Lead generation, validation and conversion.
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles in the technology and consulting space.
- Should have inside sales experience as well.
- Exposure working with European countries will be preferred.
- Experience in creating / modifying the service portfolios / collaterals and creating proposals suiting the purpose.
- Experience in Digital marketing will be added advantage.
- Ability to create & make business presentations to senior management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter and has good listening skills.
- Self-Motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Strong Time Management skills, Well-organized and good reporting skills.
- Maintain fruitful relation with the new or existing clients.
- Possessing Excellent Interpersonal skills.
We are a Venture Building platform that works with exceptional founders who are solving large problems through digital products.
At Favcy, we enable idea stage non-tech founders to build Digital First Businesses by combining tech expertise and business intelligence to give life to ventures that are solving problems, which have been overlooked by others. We enable founders to ‘bootstrap’ their digital product and co-build with them to save time, reduce wastage and provide the fastest go-to-market. We are an ecosystem that is Founder First and understands the perils of converting an idea into a venture.
We provide founders access to business intelligence, tech platforms, capital ecosystem and insights on venture building.
Why is this role important for us
As an organization, we pride ourselves on being founders first and pay a lot of attention and thought to the way we engage with people at any stage of their journey with us.
As a rapidly growing organization, we are looking for people who can be the first point of contact for all the people who reach out to us and imbibe our values of thoughtfulness and attention in each conversation. You will be in control of the first impression of our organization and the start of a positive and warm relationship that will boost the customer's comfort and confidence in our service and product offerings.
This role will also be a chance to grow in the organization and take up leadership opportunities.
Experience Required: 0 - 2 years
Salary Range: ₹3 - 4.2 lakhs per annum (₹25,000 - ₹35,000 per month)
1. Be the first point of contact for all our prospective customers i.e. inbound leads.
2. Should thoroughly understand the product offerings of our organization and be able to communicate to customers.
3. Should thoroughly understand the Ideal Customer Profiles for our organization.
4. Should be able to build a conversation with the customer, answer their questions and ask them the right questions to gauge their fitment with us.
5. Build a database of customers interacting every day and capture important information.
6. Be able to redirect the customers to the correct Favcy team.
7. Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the growth and marketing team, and providing feedback and insights.
8. Reviewing the work of peers.
9. Leading a team of BD/Sales executives in the future.
1. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively both in English and Hindi.
2. Ability to quickly understand product offerings and Ideal Customer Profiles of our organization.
3. 0 - 2 years of prior experience in communication/business development/customer service/sales/call centers.
4. Excellent organizational and MS Office skills, specifically excel. Ability to adapt to new databases (like CRM).
5. You should be good with people. Professional, patient, friendly and polite.
6. Have a fair idea about the startup ecosystem in India.
7. Comfortable with remote working tools.
8. Qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
9. Have your laptop.
What’s in it for you?
1. Experience of working in a startup ecosystem.
2. Understanding of digital products and identification of the right customer.
3. Chance to create and grow your team.
4. Flexible start-up experience.
5. Chance to work remotely.
6. Build organizational and people skills.
To Apply: Fill out the form by visiting the link below
About the company :
CareerNinja is a personalized learning startup based out of Mumbai. We leverage AI to create customized learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background. It curates the right content &connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth, and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team
- Looking after entire counselling lifecycle: starting from engaging with applicants till the final conversion
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online learning programs offered
- Counselling applicants (college students, recent graduates, freshers, working professionals) via call, email or and suggesting the best courses/packages for prospective students
- Update and maintain daily MIS reports
- Coordinating with the marketing team to fine-tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Background: Counselling/Sales
- Prior background in education industry (preferred but not mandatory)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency)
- Should be able to work on the CRM tools effectively
- Understand and effectively communicate what Career Ninja is offering to its prospective students and close applications
- Be Empathetic and deliver high level of customer satisfaction
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines
- Good Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
Business Development/Merchant Acquisition Job Description
Role Summary: In this role, the person would be responsible for people development and managing end-to-end merchant onboarding operations spanning lead generation, seller onboarding, and post-launch engagement. He/she will Identify, engage, onboard and support merchants.
- Responsible for the overall merchant onboarding operational performance
- Perform Lead generation activities – Identify potential sellers through primary and secondary research, business listings, industry-specific databases, social media, referrals, and outbound calling – to build a healthy pipeline
- Put together acquisition collateral, sales scripts, segment database for approachable sellers, begin building sales pipeline
- Pre-screen sellers to ensure acceptance based against GMV potential & category suitability
- Assist sellers through the onboarding process
- Draft weekly written report and full sales funnel overview allowing for full clarity on sellers contacted and pipeline progress achieved
- Post-launch engagement – Track seller performance to maximize merchandise sale value, drive sponsored product and coupon adoption, order management, boost sales conversation, and merchant training, relationship management and support
- Manage onboarding experience including resolving onboarding / KYC related issues or KYC issues and exceptions to provide an exceptional merchant onboarding experience
- Ownership of Day-to-day operations to ensure all deliverables are met
- Identify Improvement Opportunities in Onboarding function, work with Product & Business teams for implementation.
- Gather all key learnings from Sellers and standardize, automate and scale the onboarding process, through partnership with internal stakeholders and use of technology.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Ability to understand data trends and make inferences and recommend actions for improvement
To be successful, you must be able to:
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Carorbis.
- Understand seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of assigned sellers. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
-Influence Sellers by acting as an expert of Carorbis tools and services.
-Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
-Meet or exceed quarterly Seller launches.
-Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the ‘Sell on Carorbis’ product.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- At least 1 to 3 years of sales/business development/leads generation experience
- Knowledge in Customer & Merchant KYC, Lead generation, Lead management and Onboarding function
- Proficient in MS applications e.g., Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Self-driven, proactive, with high levels of urgency and ownership
- Data-savvy; able to present & explain insights to stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, presentation & communication skills
- Strong number orientation
- Resourceful, adaptable, and teachable
- Driven, resourceful and independent
- Experience in acquiring merchants is an advantage
Basic Qualifications and Skills Required
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Work experience is preferred (2+ years). Relevant experience in Vendor management, Sales, post sales, Account Management, and Business Development in managing B2B Business.
- Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce will be a plus
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least
understood and least transparent industries. Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for
everyone through our business, education, and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
If you're looking to join a fast scaling startup, that is making an impact on millions of car owners by making genuine products accessible > Solving supply issues in the automotive sector > and educating customers, then this is the job for you.
We offer great flexibility with benefits like work from home, paid leaves, flexible hours, and great pay. You will also have an opportunity for exponential growth.
1.Make 20 Calls each day to filter and qualify leads as per the program suitability
2.Conduct min of 18 zoom meetings/walk-ins each week for qualified and interested candidates
3.Conduct minimum of 10 assessments each week against the shortlisted and thereby interested for enrolment candidates alone
4.Facilitate the entry level assessment and result discussions with the concerned as instructed by the reporting head
5.Bring in 3 closures each week of meticulously either full sale value or of part payments
6.Exhibit effective client relations and bring in passive income by creating referral database
7.Conduct in person meetings with walk-ins client as assigned
8.Maintain up-to-date MIS reporting (call logs, sales summary sheet, target tracker & Selection list Superr’30). And adapt to any new addition to the list.
9.Ensure 20 closures of 100 qualified leads assigned in a month
10.Attend all weekly review meetings and come prepared with the sales review summary report
11.Liaison efficiently with back-end operations for hassle free client handling and ensure client is informed with no discrepancy of his best chances and impact of our services
12.Attend all training programs as and when requested by the reporting head
13.Facilitate new joiner training programs as instructed by the head.
14.Participate in marketing initiatives as and when required.
Currently we have “Business Development Executive (BDE) – Recruitment” position with us for Hyderabad location.
Position : Business Development Executive – Recruitments
Experience : 2 – 4 Yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Notice Period : 0 - 10 Days (MUST)
Required Skills :
• Should have 2 - 4 yrs. of experience in Business Development into Domestic Recruitment process.
• Extensive experience in bringing new clients/business for the company by selling Company Services.
• Proven ability in Business development activities like - Cold Calling, Lead Generation (from Indian Market), clients follow ups, revenue generation, coordination, meeting with clients & regular client interactions.
• Should possess strong customer service skills.
• Must be able to create good presentations
• Must have excellent communication, Email, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Should be willing to travel outside, if required.
• Should be willing to work from home, till the end of covid19 crisis & ready to travel client location, if required.
• Should be a Graduate or Post Graduate with good Oral & Written Communication skills.
NOTE : Please refer your friends/colleagues who are looking for change.
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM" target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing Proposal
- Providing management with feedback