We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell course on their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do We provide complete technology solution and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for developing business opportunities by prospecting new businesses, customer acquisition and driving customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for lead generation, converting leads to customers, leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities. You’ll develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
Specifically, we are looking for sales executive who can
- Source potential leads through market research. Like business directories, social media accounts, web searches, or any such online/offline resources.
- Conducting online/offline research about the new business leads
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential leads & qualify opportunities
- Converting potential leads to trial users and then as customers
- Answer all product and technical queries prospects have along the course of their evaluation to their full satisfaction over the web, phone or email
- Onboard new customers and manage good relationships
- Perform effective online demos to leads, prospects and customers
- Understand requirements and provide best possible solution
- Document lead and prospect activity in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Build sales pipeline by prospecting through emails, calls and web demos
- Contributing to product roadmap based on customer inputs and providing feedback to product teams on new features rolled out
- Proactively identify opportunities to get testimonials, create case studies, and upsell.
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
- Learn fast, flare to challenge yourself to grow, dare to think big and highly ambitious.
- Passion for converting leads into customers all day, every day
- Your goal is to drive company growth by converting new customers and transition Learnyst customer as loyal Learnyst client who can willingly promote and recommend Learnyst brand for others.
- Bachelors/Masters degree.
- Relevant work experence in business development
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written in English & Hindi
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Good knowledge about computer science or engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing etc) is a big plus
Why Join Learnyst?
- Competitive compensation that includes salary, commission and equity
- Attractive uncapped sales commission over and above your salary package
- Learn industry standard sales process and techniques
- Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech start-up
- Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
- Learning 10X times more than what you know now
- We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
- Flexibility to work from home
- Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day (when in office).
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Good to have
- Calm and collected : You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive : You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers
- Willing to learn : You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile : You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
- Your salary package will comprise of fixed component and sales commission component
- There is no maximum cap on sales commission. More the sales you generate, more commission you earn.
- You will be serving a probationary period for a maximum of 3 months. Your job will be confirmed depending on your performance during probationary period.
- Your preformance will be reviewed every month during your probationary period. If your performance is not satisfactory you will be terminated without any notice.
- Your Salary package will be revised if you successfully complete your probationary period.
About Learnyst Insight Private Limited
Currently, we are looking at the selenium-based testing framework for releasing reliable, defect-free code continuously to market. Specifically, our testing process is like an Ice cream cone. We want you to transform the process Pyramid model. Check @ https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/learnyst/assets/testframework.png
We are Nasscom 10K startup with many paying customers and great traction. We help educators to teach online and sell course in their own website & mobile learning apps. We are building shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging
Nice, but what do we do
We provide complete technology solution required for educators to sell courses on their online academy. Our solution includes website builder, course builder, virtual classroom interface for students, video encryption and streaming service almost everything that is required to launch an online learning academy.
Learnyst is hosted on AWS cloud with auto scaling infrastructure. More than 10 lakhs learners use Learnyst for streaming course videos and taking mock tests. Our core backend server uses Ruby on Rails with MySQL as database. We have architected Learnyst to be fault tolerant, loosely coupled and scalable system.
Why Join Learnyst?
* Competitive compensation
* Consistent performers will get stock options
* Gain hands on sales experience in developing production apps
* Exposure to understand market opportunities and contribute directly to the growth of company
* Opportunity to work with fastest growing EdTech startup
* Gain hands on experience in serving direct customers
* Learning 10X times more than what you know now
* We will provide a great work environment and challenging work that helps you take your career to the next level
* Food & Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food & snacks at all times of the day.
* Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Designation - Inside Sales Associate
Work Location: Hyderabad
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. In recent times, Many devotees struggle to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva has come up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Over 200,000 online sevas performed to date. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
Roles & Responsibilities
- To interact and convert the inbound leads provided by the organization.
- Represent the organization and strategically pitch about the sevas being performed.
- Manage a high volume of calls and provide a response maintaining a high quality of services and performance standards.
- Provide quality customer service and requested information alongside resolving complaints.
- Ensure elite customer satisfaction and long-term relations with them.
- 0-2 years of sales, customer support experience, or relevant experience in B2C Companies would be preferred.
- A good understanding of religious space and temple connections would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable taking a high volume of calls smoothly.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with a solution-based mindset.
- Work in a fast-paced growing startup environment
- Learning attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Primary responsibility is to tie up and get into commercial agreements with schools for the Jodo monthly EMI plan
- Account Management? Enable Jodo to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to everything from meeting the parents, doing events etc.
- Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
- Team building - taking the lead in building a high quality sales team
- 3+ years of b2b sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset - the ability to be able to crack school deals independently and work to get tangible results without too much handholding
- Willingness to be on the ground most of the time and doing field sales
- Relevant experience of selling to schools is desirable but not a requirement
- Fluency in Kannada is a huge positive
- Hustle ? the ability to get things done
- High sense of ownership
- Execution and growth focus ? be target driven and move on from failures quickly
- Commercial mindset ? ability to get the best deal out in every situation
- Personal growth and learning mindset
- Intellectual honesty - always seeking and stating truth irrespective of personal beliefs
-Candidate have to be available in Bangalore before joining
-Fluency in English
-Graduation is mandatory
Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels.
• Preparing short-term and long-term #sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals.
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/ upselling opportunities with the existing
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
- Sell real estate projects to the clients
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements, build relationships
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Report on the deals under various stages of progress with their status.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections.
- Maintain Relationship with the Clients: Ensure timely tracking of leads, review emails, and attending the queries of the Client.
- Constantly Capture and Track the Expectations of the Clients and ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Identify relevant leads, qualify, pitch client services, and match with the relevant client.
- Track the progress with the leads matched to clients, ensure that clients follow the process, and assist the client in conversion.
- Analyze data to track the performance of the business model and figure out solutions to fill the gaps/shortcomings in the business process.
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process.
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Additional duties for the director of business development may include delivering presentations, conducting seminars, and participating in meetings with clients, external vendors, or advisors.
- Evaluating and developing a marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing activities.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 3-8 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer
- Analytical and should be able to derive meaningful insights from data.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm.
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Have sold any product/service in the past
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
This is a Team Lead position. You would be managing a team of 3-6 sales executives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of sales executives
- Ensure monthly targets are met
- Ensure team has a good pipeline and close follow up is maintained
- Solve problems faced by customers and team members.
We are looking for candidates who can be game-changers and take part in the growth of the company. If you are able to crack the deals be prepared to earn more from incentives than your salary.
We're looking for a smart get-things-done attitude Sales Executive. Your primary focus would be to run Sales for our products Societynmore and GateSecure - engaging with clients, and presenting online/in-person demos. You'll be responsible for Lead Generation leveraging your expertise and different strategies for rider and driver marketing. Building client relations and helping the product development with client feedback will essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Your responsibility shall include marketing the Online product offered by Societynmore in the the area of Cooperative Housing and Commercial societies primarily for Mumbai & Pune market.
2) Co- ordinating with our development Vendors, Managers/Committee Members of Co-operative Society clients of the company as and when required for matters relating to our Society management portal.
3) You need to acquire and build complete knowledge of the online Modules offered by the Company for your own understanding and contributing to the marketing activity for the company product. Please note for the purpose of Sales, all weekends (Saturday & Sunday) shall be working. There will be a weekly off on Monday.
1) Presentation Skills with Good Communication.2) Expertise in Field Sales, expanding product reach and strategies for the same.
3) Demonstrated Track record in driving Sales and Marketing in previous roles.
4) Knack for optimizing the processes/workflows accomplishing the desired results.
The candidate will be responsible to engage with HNI and NRI customers who are looking to buy Premium property in and around Mumbai with the ticket size upwards Rs.2.5 Crore. She will be responsible to understand the requirement of customers and fix a meeting for our Sales Team with them.
Roles and Responsibility:
- New lead generation for creating pipeline of prospective HNI and NRI customers.
- Understand the requirement and fix meetings with prospective HNI / NRI customers to present premium and luxurious projects in and around Mumbai, following up the sales proposals and deliver monthly precise and up to date sales reports.
- Enhance Product knowledge by market research for better deliverable.
- Responsible for MIS, monitoring all documentation, agreements and registrations as well as monitoring payments.
- Ensure uniform customer experience through standardized processes and handhold the customer through the post sales process upto possession.
- To lead and implement customer delight initiatives e.g. welcome kits for new customers, prompt allotment letters
Job Location: Chandivali, Mumbai.
TreasureLand being into real estate segment consists of a robust and committed team of professionals with fresh ideas in conceptualizing, designing, construction and marketing. We act as a backbone to developers and investors who understand the potential in real estate market and are looking for subject matter experts in the niche.The company has executed several projects in Jaipur, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune. As the company is growing exponentially with an annual turnover of Rs.8Cr+, it is looking for individuals who are dynamic and are willing to lead PAN India expansion.Website: www.treasureland.in
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in sales for India Market.
- Candidate should have worked in Solution/Services selling in the past.
- Testing services sales would be a big plus Should have a good understanding of the India market.
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Handling meeting with key clients.
- Team player , Smart spontaneous and presentable.
Should be self-motivated, enthusiastic & have Hunter type of attitude Identify, establish and maintain a network of contacts, providing support and ensuring relationships are managed professionally in order to develop profitable and growing business.
Maintain a detailed knowledge of market and competitive position.
Should be excellent in identifying new opportunities.