We are just getting started! This not just an opportunity to be part of the startup journey but
help shape the journey by building things from scratch. We are looking to hire a core team
member to facilitate our partnership with schools.
Schools are the focal point of the company's growth at this point – as we are able to serve parents
with this innovative monthly fee payment plan, only of the schools we have tied up with. So,
the opportunity is to be an instrumental part of charting the growth path of a potentially large
- School sales : Primary responsibility is to sell to schools and bring them onboard
o Tie up with schools and onboard them so that we can offer the company's plan to
the parents in the school
o Negotiate and get into commercial agreements with schools
o Upsell our other payment products in the schools
- Stakeholder Management in Schools:
o Enable the company to liaison with the schools tied up with, for close to
everything from meeting the parents, doing events etc.
o Forge a strong relationship with the school management and principal
and be their first port of call on anything to do with finances
- Team Building- Build a high quality sales team and lead it in that city.
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter with a high sense of ownership → Comfortable to work with minimal
supervision and do sales independently
- Ability to drive sales and closures → Have the capability to do standalone
meetings with school management and drive closures
- Hungry to learn and grow → Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself;
motivated to succeed
- Bias for action → Have the temperament to experiment and execute in uncertainty
- Hustler → Ability to generate resources to solve a problem
- Intellectual honesty → Always seeking and presenting truth irrespective of personal
POV or beliefs
- Mission-oriented → Deeply care about delivering value and making an impact on
- 3+ years of doing b2b sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - the ability to be able to crack school deals
independently and work to get tangible results without too much handholding
- Willingness to be on the ground most of the time and doing field sales
- Relevant experience of selling to schools is desirable but not a requirement
- Becoming a part of the early core team
- Competitive salary plus ESOPs
- Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
o VCs: Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
o Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamat, Amit Ranjan
- Role: Manager – School Partnerships
- Location: Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Chennai
- Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed +
Variable + ESOPs)
- Reporting directly to one of the founders
- Date of Joining: ASAP
GlobalSignIn is the creator of GEVME (www.gevme.com), a fast growing virtual & hybrid events and engagement platform. GEVME has already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at event organisers and agencies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and IT departments to execute event management strategy as the organisation introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- 5 years experience in events industry
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment is a bonus
- 2 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- A sharp focus on your goals
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Will Include:
Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack and requirements
Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the
Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the
Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals
Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have
Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives●
Supplementing your pipeline through personal lead generating activities including cold calls,
emails, and social touches
Post-Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad
Ops and Account Management team
Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
You Must Have:
Intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done.
A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting
Excellent attention to detail, strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
atural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
Ability to build strong relationships with direct customer and internal teams.
Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
Hustle to learn and help AdPushup expand its business in your assigned region.
Basic Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
Good understanding of the AdTech domain and Publisher Development.
Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding and AdSense
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
Experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or as a Publisher Development Manager
in AdTech (Optional)
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive/ Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for generating sales.
- Develop & generate Associates, Property Consultants, Channel Partners
- To maintain long term association with associates, channel partners etc to achieve desired targets
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven experience as a sales Officer or relevant role is welcome.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach .
- The candidates should be Graduate or Degree Holder.
- Should have minimum 1 yrs to 6 yrs of experience in the respective field .
- Freshers can also apply.
Perks and Benefits
Fixed Salary+Huge Incentives + Travel Allowance
Business Development Manager
You will be involved in the production, maintainence and market entry development of wood, bayleaf and other farm based products.
Your day to day operations will involve everything from ensuring work at all farms to planning new products based on market demand.
- knowledge about farming or platation of trees, spices, etc
- ability to ride a 2 wheeler
- familiar with wood processing
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, Marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner and crazy in work and fond for a late-night party.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 3-6 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus