Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business rules analysis, metrics & KPI definition, use cases, and other BA tools and techniques as required.
- Works with the Account Management, Strategy, and Executive Leadership teams and clients to determine and develop business requirements for new and existing technical projects.
- Collaborate with the Development/Testing/Support teams and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs for functional requirements.
- Facilitates the Quality Assurance (QA) team in writing test cases for solution validation.
- Acts as the liaison between clients, business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensure documentation on the product stays are relevant and requirements are detailed enough to manage assumptions, risks, and out-of-scope situations.
- Nature of Experience: Experience working on data-driven or software / application / web-based projects, or in the marketing and communications field as a BA working with technical solutions.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle, waterfall and agile project frameworks.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong interview and facilitation skills to gather requirements from other lines of business.
- Ability to manage stakeholders with differing priorities to reach consensus on requirements.
- Ability and desire to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion and simplify complex situations.
- Ability to write clear yet concise requirements with an emphasis on quality over quantity.
- Understanding of concepts related to data architecture and relational database design.
- Experience in designing complex data-driven applications & reports.
- Ability to work with User Interface elements to develop mockups and wireframes - Balsamiq, Sketch, Draw.io, Lucidchart etc.
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook an
- E / B. Tech or relevant degree in Business/IT Management/Computer Science.
• Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
• Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
• Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
• Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
• Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
You will lead the journey of growth by analysing, solving the problems and executing new projects on ground!
- Create processes and methods to gather business data and create business reports
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, and execution of projects at farms
- Develop requirements and operational standards - SOP’s
- Conduct continuous reviews of metrics & drive or assist on improvements
- Expert in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience as business analyst
- Hands on experience on BI tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Data Studio, Excel etc
- Self-driven, energetic, lives and breathes data with a problem-solving mindset.
- Should be enthusiastic for travelling on ground, lead teams and execute projects.
You are a perfect fit if you are:
- A self-starter and a quick learner. Result oriented with execution excellence. A problem solver with a go-getter attitude. Passionate about travelling, executing developing and lead teams.
- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break them down into smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams. Prepare and deliver business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Your role involves partnering with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
You’re Array (Nice to Haves)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Product Analytics tools (either of Amplitude, Mixpanel, Moengage)
You (Must Haves)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Bigquery, SQL and Scripting Language
As a Business Development Manager, you would be responsible to drive muvin business by building a strategic partnership with various institutions/corporates/malls etc. Using a consultative approach, you will prospect, build relationships and sign-up new customer to the product. We look forward to your passion and sales expertise to build a muvin brand. If you get excited by the thought of part of the largest youth neo bank, then here is a potential opportunity for you.
What The Future Holds
- Your professional development is a priority for us, and we will create opportunities for you to expand and deepen your skills with challenging work.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improve
- Drive the sale of Muvin’s Prepaid cards across top 15 cities and help Muvin achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Design and execute various card sign-up activities at malls, corporate parks, resident associations and other high foot fall locations
- Follow-up on leads obtained via social media, customer service channels and tele marketing and drive conversion
- Educate customers on the benefits of the Muvin App for both parents and teenagers
- Build a team of junior sales executives across 4 key regions in India to help drive customer growth
- Obtain market intelligence and observe key trends and provide feedback to management and product teams
- Work closely with the partnership and alliance team and identify opportunities to onboard new channel partners
- 5+yrs experience in Brand and Business development.
- Education – Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in card sales (credit/debit/gift cards etc) Mandatory
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, coordinate and problem solve with external partners
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success preferred
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Proven experience with writing business documents such as proposals, Statement of work, and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Collaborates with the client, Tech Head(s), and Dev Team to determine project scope, vision, challenges, risks, and assumptions
- Clearly identify and periodically document project stakeholders and establish customer groups, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and the project teams to prioritize collected requirements using Agile methodologies.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are accurately interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Getting project sign off from stakeholders upon completion of a phase/project
- Ensure adherence towards PMO and CMMI processes
- Helps PMO in process enhancement, roll-out, tracking, and reporting
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Minimum of 9 yrs of experience as Business Analyst, 2 yrs exp as Product Owner
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PPT.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Job Title: Business Analyst - Healthcare domain for Software Company - Chennai
3 to 5 yrs of experience in Business Analysis Role
Prefer - Health care domain experience atleast 1 year currently
- Requirement collections, Functional Analysis, SRS Preparation
- INteract with Developers, Designers, Architects, PM & Client
- Should have Agile Project Management practices
- Good in communication skills