Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- 1. Take Prospects from intial contact phase to qualified phase
- 2. Market research and competition analysis
- 3. Respond quickly to assigned qualified leads.
- 5. Ability to understand technical solutions sales cycle and articulate the same to CIO/ Buyer over Call/ Meeting.
- 6. Go getter and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Knowledge planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Basic knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage.
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
- Have to work with business, project, and technology teams to ensure collection of information, accurate requirement gathering, data analysis, documentation and presentation of findings
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings, including requirements gathering, issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
- Responsible for the translation of business needs into application software requirements, including use cases, process flows, functional and technical specifications
- Support user acceptance testing by providing input for test plans/ test scripts to ensure that the product is functioning well as it is designed for
- Analyze new business requirements, assist with the feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs.
- Translate business processes into system requirements.
- Specify functional analysis & design and work with developers and internal stakeholders to recommend solutions and resolve system issues.
- Partners with Project Managers and Solution Delivery Leads to ensure projects are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, financial estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables, project plans, program governance and budget.
- With guidance from a Project Manager could help lead small projects or program work stream.
- Portfolio includes a program for the implementation of a new order management system, along with several other projects in Ecommerce, Logistics and Distribution Services.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of financial actuals against forecasts at a program level.
- Provides findings and resolves discrepancies with Project Managers, Solution Delivery Leads and IT.
- Responsible for helping to forecast and analyze resource plans, schedules and onboarding.
- Monitors and resolves issues related to PO creation and/or reconciliation. Follows up with IT and/or 3rd party vendors as appropriate.
- Identifies hardware and software requirements.
- Assist Project Managers with timely and effective project communications program statuses, reports, project and technical documentation, agendas and takes minutes.
- Prepares budgets, invoices forecasts and accruals
- May have oversight over some 3rd party resources and contractor reports
- Experience with identifying and escalating or resolving issues as necessary
- Partners with Project Management to ensure projects are on track and within budget.
- As a Manager- Business Analysis- you would be working on key problem statements to achieve given business objectives.
- As a Manager- Analyst, you will build the framework for the company’s top metrics related to sales, conversion funnels, inventory related, customer experience metrics and other input/output parameters, seller/ brand-related metrics to monitor business performance.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Ability to conceptualize the best metrics for various problem statements to help business stakeholders achieve their objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics.
- Should be great at SQL and Excel.
- Should be conversant with R or Python.
- Should have experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, Periscope.
- A First-principles thinker Has the ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in modeling and ML for various e-commerce use cases such as building recommendation models.
- A good understanding of databases and servers.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational collaboration
- Learning Agility
- Drive for results
- Execution excellence
As a Business Development Manager, you would be responsible to drive muvin business by building a strategic partnership with various institutions/corporates/malls etc. Using a consultative approach, you will prospect, build relationships and sign-up new customer to the product. We look forward to your passion and sales expertise to build a muvin brand. If you get excited by the thought of part of the largest youth neo bank, then here is a potential opportunity for you.
What The Future Holds
- Your professional development is a priority for us, and we will create opportunities for you to expand and deepen your skills with challenging work.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improve
- Drive the sale of Muvin’s Prepaid cards across top 15 cities and help Muvin achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Design and execute various card sign-up activities at malls, corporate parks, resident associations and other high foot fall locations
- Follow-up on leads obtained via social media, customer service channels and tele marketing and drive conversion
- Educate customers on the benefits of the Muvin App for both parents and teenagers
- Build a team of junior sales executives across 4 key regions in India to help drive customer growth
- Obtain market intelligence and observe key trends and provide feedback to management and product teams
- Work closely with the partnership and alliance team and identify opportunities to onboard new channel partners
- 5+yrs experience in Brand and Business development.
- Education – Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in card sales (credit/debit/gift cards etc) Mandatory
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, coordinate and problem solve with external partners
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success preferred
| Overview Senior Consultant working in the GA Security & Compliance team to support the team in all activities related to Security & Compliance. He/she will be asked to lead some subprojects related to Security & Compliance, driving it to a desired result. Audit or Privacy experience is preferred.
Responsibilities "• Proactively manage any activity that contributes to information safety, compliancy or legal demands
• Create accurate dashboards and effective status updates
• Keep track of closed, open and ‘in progress’ activities"
Required Skills "• Good English writing, verbal and documenting skills is a must
• ITIL foundation
• Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint on a medium level at a minimum
• Self-managed, self-propelled and pro-active attitude
• Able to challenge teams, managers and auditors where appropriate
• Willing and able to present to larger groups of people
• Needs to be familiar with technology, but has not to be a technologist
• Ability to liaise and work with all levels and across teams, internal and external
• Understanding of Identity, Authorization, Authentication and Audit (IAAA) lifecycle including assessments of these areas
• Ability to create effective presentations
Desired Skills "• Preferably able to manage a project
• Preferably CISA or CISSP or willing to study to get this certification
• Aware of privacy and GDPR guidelines, and preferably holds a privacy-related certification, like CIPP, CDPSE or CIPM, or willing to study to get this certification"
Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans