• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
About promact infotech pvt ltd
Do you want to have fun at work – uplevel your skills by learning directly from the CEO and Head of Marketing – make the world a healthier, happier and more connected place!?
We are MyYogaTeacher. A well funded Silicon Valley startup with 2 headquarters; one in California, USA and another in Bangalore, IN.
Our office is fun! We go for dinner and drinks, play carrum, and even play sports before work. We take company trips to Goa (all expenses paid by MyYogaTeacher). And most importantly, we hire extremely skilled, smart, trustworthy, kind, supportive, and caring people. So you get to work in a great environment.
Note: Read the entire job posting. The only way to apply is not what you would expect, and I describe it towards the end of this post.
MyYogaTeacher connects incredible yoga teachers in India with clients around the world (right now, mostly in the US), for online yoga sessions. These sessions transform our client’s lives – getting them in great fitness, great health, and deep peace of mind.
We’re past the product-market fit stage of the business, and preparing for major growth (low risk, high reward).
Right now we have a team of about 40 people – Engineering, QA, Marketing, Customer Support, Design, and Executive Leadership. You would start out playing an important role, and as the company grows so can your position. This means that you can skip 10-20 years ahead in your career!
If you are hired, you will be taken care of. Your salary and title will increase with your contribution to the team. You will work closely with executive leadership. And if you perform well, you have the opportunity to be mentored by the Head of Marketing and possibly even the CEO.
By the way, the CEO is Jitendra Gupta. This is his 3rd business. Last year, in 2021, he sold his previous business for $500,000,000 USD. He has hand picked everyone on the team and we expect MyYogaTeacher to do 10x better. We know what we’re doing and we’re on a clear path to success.
We’re dedicated to overcoming every challenge that comes in front of us. And we’ve already overcome tons of big challenges.
About the position:
We’re looking to hire a 1 in 10,000 Business Analyst.
You don’t need 10 years of experience. You don’t need an impressive corporate background.
You do need:
✅ High Motivation - you love giving 120%, you love doing the highest quality work, you study and learn in your free time
✅ Incredible Skill - you can hit the ground running, slicing and dicing data to make the numbers tell a story - even sing! You think strategically, statistically, probabilistically and understand the nuances of business
✅ Good Character - you are trustworthy and want to work with other exceptional people who are trustworthy, you help people, you treat people with kindness and respect, you’re honest, caring, and live a life of high integrity
We’re looking to find an undiscovered gem. The person with a ton of talent and drive, who has not yet had their breakthrough moment…
If this is you, then this is your chance to skyrocket your career!
On top of high motivation, incredible skill, and good character – you’re probably right for this position if:
- You’re a continual learner, studying and reading business, marketing, sales, psychology, productivity, or leadership books in your free time
- You understand the fundamentals of business, growth, customer acquisition, funnels, churn, conversion rates, etc and want to learn more about it at work
- You’re a master with spreadsheets, numbers, and telling stories with data
- You’re organized, efficient, and effective - you can get things done
- You want to play an important role your team today and learn how to build a great company
- You’re happy to work hard, passionate about doing the highest quality work
If you’re arrogant, entitled, selfish, “only work for the money”, don’t care about what you do in the world, don’t care about helping other people, lazy, or scammy – DO NOT APPLY.
We only hire top performers with good hearts and good minds. If this is you, apply today! You have a chance to become a valuable player in a great company – full of great people.
Starting salary depends on your skill and experience.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Study our website and service. Read “Hacking Growth” - by Sean Ellis (read the entire book - ideally in 2 days so you can apply ASAP, we’re hiring a great person fast for this position). And then send me a voice message recording (.mp3), < 10 minutes long. And tell me, in depth, about one concept from that book, what it really means, how it could apply and help MyYogaTeacher, and why you think it would work.
Step 2: Send us your analysis from Step 1 to will.a AT myyogateacher.com. And I’ll send you some data to analyze and submit.
If you do not do the tasks above, do not bother applying for the position.
If you do the task above, and do it well, you will be on a short-list for an interview with the Head of Marketing (me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-allen-0783895 ) and CEO (Jitendra: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jngupta ) - and you will be well on your way to a life-changing job opportunity.
Again, apply by emailing your audio recording of Hacking Growth book insight to will.a AT myyogateacher.com.
Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you!
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM &
Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
We're looking for Business Development Executives.
1. Generating pipeline via researching for brands and clients in our target audience
2. Plan and execute outbound and inbound sales strategies.
3. Extensive cold calling (leads are provided) and sometimes lead generation is required .
4. Getting on product demos, taking regular follow-ups, and converting prospects to
5. Serve as the first point of contact to prospective clients during the sales and onboarding
6. Serve as subject matter expert on the company's value proposition while striving to
understand and address prospective client's needs.
7. Be involved in every stage of business development and sales cycle from prospecting to
giving demos and closing deals.
8. Meet and exceed sales goals with set KPIs for calls, meetings, proposals, opportunities
9. Listen intently to the market and customer to ensure our messaging and product features
are best in class.
10. Work in collaboration with the client, product and technical teams to delight customers.
1. Least of 1 years of strong experience in B2B sales, preferably B2B SaaS
2. Confident with cold calling and communicating with clients
3. Extremely comfortable with technology.
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and account reconciliation. We are looking for Sales / Business Development Executive for Enterprise SAAS solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
Preferred Experience :
- 1-year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization
Education – MBA or Equivalent
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Location – Mumbai
Apply here - https://firmway.in/job
commercial, federal and state government plans specifically support operational
processes for provider data management functions, enrollment and eligibility,
member benefits, claims adjudication and EDI Interfaces functions.
• Knowledge of State regulations to determine provider meets qualification to be
• Knowledge of provider files from State Medicaid programs to decipher provider
enrollment and eligibility rules.
• Knowledge of provider type designation identified by the State Medicaid programs.
• Knowledge of provider and member portal functions.
• Knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies about Commercial, CMS and
State defined guidelines.
• Knowledge of provider matching criteria for claims.
• Knowledge of Coordination of Benefits (COB) and Claim Authorizations functions.
• Knowledge of Setting up communications for EDI transmissions using FTP, SFTP and
real time API setups
• Knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including
Medicaid and Medicare regulation.
• Solid analytical skills with the ability to compile data from many sources and define
designs for enrollment to benefit plan configuration.
• Research, interpret and summarize new state, federal and client rules regarding
department functions. Alter or create policies and procedures to adhere to those
• Solid communication skills with working session facilitation.
• Strong time management, attention to detail, analytic and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a collaborative team environment with little