Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Business Analyst" for one of the leading solution provider for Banks-Public Transport operator company based @ Mumbai!!!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Attention on detail and excellent analytical skills
Ability to translate business requirements into functional specification document
Performs gap-analysis with the assistance of other team members.
Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation
and take corrective action
Ability to demonstrate, troubleshoot and solve problems
Assist customer and partners with questions on product
Work through errors and exceptions in the system
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
1-2 years of experience in the Payment Industry as Business Analyst
Good understanding of the key players in the card business, their roles, and functions in the
industry with working knowledge on the card issuing and acquiring business
Knowledge of clearing & settlement processes (Back office) like settlement, accounting, and
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with all levels of an organization
Fluent in English
People skills including acting with integrity and respect for others, negotiation, political sensitivity, professional impartiality, service orientation, personal time management and ability to achieve success through exercise of influence
Knowledge of software development life cycle including agile methodology
Ability to work with processes established to retain critical knowledge and facilitate knowledge
B.E. or B. Tech, MBA (Preferred)
JOINING PERIOD: Immediate to Max 20 days
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDA LOCATION MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI AFTER PANDEMIC SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Privacy & Security. The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in data privacy and application & data security. We will be providing training resources to ramp up on privacy & security, but candidates with technical background, and interest in privacy & security are preferred.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws & regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
- Have outstanding written and spoken English and experienced in writing business letters for the organization, technical documentation including manuals.
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
- Ability to Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Have the ability to Design & develop new process & provide expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes.
- Have vast experience in proofing and editing.
- Excellent computer skills and expertise in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent research skill and can use Internet research tools in an efficient way
- Have good Knowledge and experience in SEO techniques.
- Comfortable and ease with using popular web technologies.
- Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help designing and implementing the solution
- Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person & Strong research skills developed through work experience and course work.
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that user stories are clearly defined, delivered, and approved for deployment
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications
- Investigate, model, define and document required business processes
- Carry out requirements analysis for change requests including requirements gathering and participating in workshops to understand project objectives and scope
- To work with other business analysts and members of Group Infrastructure to develop realistic solutions to business requirements, taking into account budgets, timescales and costs
- Support the development of training and implementation material
- Assist in integration and acceptance testing
- Participate in sprint planning where applicable
- Experience using agile project management tools such as Pivotal Tracker
- Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams
- Experience in working with Marketing and Events tools such as Eventsforce
- Experience of working in a technology-focused company
Business Analyst JD:
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Must be an immediate joiner
2 to 5 years experience needed
Job Description :
1. Candidate should have Strong SQL skills and manipulate large data sets in a database.
2. Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, lookup/hookup, graphs, etc.
3. Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
4. Top decile SQL skills are a MUST (Experience in Hive/Spark-SQL is strongly preferred)
5. Should possess a strong combination of analytical, technical, and business savvy.
6. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
Key Responsibilities :
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding client requirements and converting them into technical and business deliverables.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
1.Demonstrating the product features to new customer (Online or Onsite)
2.Product show cases to client team during Implementation or after GoLive (after releasing the feature in Live).
3.Preparation of Business Case Document & coordinating with client or vendor team to understand the business objective or business need
4.Preparation of Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Software Requirement Specification (SRS) along with sign-off from client team.
5.Designing Wire Frames & Prototype Documents along with sign-off from client team.
6.Regular follow-ups on any pending sign-off’s from stakeholders.
7.Regular follow-ups with Dev Team to complete the pending requirements.
8.Responsible for preparation of Use Case Document in collaboration with Testing team
9.Follow-up with client on further clarifications on requirements along with any additional information.
10.Scheduling the meetings with Client & Dev team for any technical clarifications
11.Responsible to maintain Requirements Tracker & ensure updating the same on daily basis or Weekly basis for project status reporting to Management
12.Responsible to maintain Work Tracker on BRD, FSD, Prototype or any other document & ensure updating the same on daily basis or Weekly basis for status reporting to Management
13.Validating the requirements as per BRD, SRS, FSD or Prototype or any other business document & ensure the readiness of the system.
14.Responsible for requirements verification – Functional or Regression Testing (if necessary)
15.Preparation of Release Notes & sharing the same with Client.
16.Handing over the user manuals
17.Regular follow-ups with Dev Team on pending tickets or issues raised by Client team.
18.Answering Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI).
19.Preparation of Solution Approaches (applicable for New & Maintenance projects), Proposal Document (Applicable for Maintenance projects).
20.Preparation of Business Presentations (Power-Point Presentations) or Project Status Meeting presentations.
21.Preparation of Brochures
22.Responsible to answer Magazine or Interview Questions shared by Media