About BLUE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
Title : Business Analyst
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Hands on Insurance domain experience – added advantage
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience - 7 to 9 Years
Notice Period - Immediate to 45 Days
Job Description :Agile ExpertiseExperience managing requirements in an agile format from discovery through to delivery in an ongoing successful/sustainable modelExperience as a scrum master & running Agile ceremonies, keeping stakeholders updated wrt to statusCapabilities must include:Definition, importance & role ownership of Ceremonies, Scrum recognized and otherwise. This would encompass, at minimum, Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo & Retrospective.Deep understanding of a user story & anatomy therein (Actor, Action Taken, Behavior, Business Value Justification acceptance criteriaBusiness Analysis Capabilities5+ years of business analyst experience performing requirements gathering, elaboration, story creation, acceptance validation etc.3+ years of Hands-on experience with agile tools like Jira or equivalentStrong discovery experienceProcess/Sequence diagrammingPostman and SOAPUI experience is a plusDiverse group facilitation Should be able to drive consensus around variety of Virtusa and Client business/technical leaders/SMEs
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Generating and distributing management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Performing data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generating both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Analysing business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Providing customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of team efforts
- Effectively communicating team insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with distributors, team and managerial staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
Conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering and logical design of a software product by
working with internal and external customers.
Gather business requirements from Product Owners/Stakeholders create user stories and work closely
with technology teams to create system requirements.
Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products
and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs.
Responsible for the creation of various artifacts such as use cases, data flows and process flows for
specific features within a project release
Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives,
including metrics for assessing progress
Utilize established project standards, procedures and quality objectives
Conduct project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations
Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
Lead the release planning and set expectations for delivery of targeted stories
Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of
Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our competitors
and the industry.
Be updated with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills and Competencies
Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
Excellent oral, written communication and influencing skills
IRIS Business Services Limited (IRIS), is India's only listed SaaS Company that provides technology solutions/services in the regulatory technology space in across 42 countries globally. We are a pioneer and provide XBRL/iXBRL solutions for compliance, data and analytics. We are a global company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in USA, Singapore and Italy and an affiliate firm in the UAE.
We are a company where technology expertise and domain knowledge come together to create cutting edge compliance solutions covering data and content management and information dissemination for issuers/ enterprises, regulators, governments, institutional clients etc. Our deep hands-on expertise in the XBRL space has been built over 17 years.
We are members of XBRL International, XBRL US, XBRL Europe and XBRL South Africa. In each of these jurisdictions, we contribute significantly to the development and adoption of the standard. IRIS is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization.
IRIS has a flat organization structure which facilitates growth, opportunities, direction-setting, decision making and ownership at various levels.
To read more about IRIS visit our website: www.irisbusiness.com
About IRIS CARBON®:
IRIS CARBON® is used for the regulatory reporting requirements of over 3,000 companies and is being used in over 27 countries including the U.S., EU, the UK, Ireland, and South Africa. IRIS CARBON® is a SOC certified, cloud-based, collaborative and feature rich SaaS platform that allows companies to author their compliance reports (such as annual reports, quarterly reports, press releases etc) apart from creating and filing these reports in XBRL/iXBRL formats as part of their regulatory compliance process.
IRIS CARBON® is offered globally via the SaaS based model. This product line is in a hyper-growth mode where it is being launched in newer countries and by more regulators as they increasingly adopt the XBRL/iXBRL standard.
We are looking forward to strengthening our product team with highly enthusiastic individuals who are extremely committed and can contribute to the growth of our SaaS product in a highly dynamic and fast paced working environment
To read more about IRIS visit our website: https://iriscarbon.com/
Ø 2+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing and Reinsurance.
Ø Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining RTM, FSD, Change requests documents, back log/ query log and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
Ø Well versed with rating algorithm, policy life cycle management, rule engine handling & payment integration with third party provider.
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Reporting: Developing on-demand reports
- Presenting reports to senior management; identifying and highlighting key take-aways and improvement areas
- Ad hoc problem solving: Tackling open-ended data-driven problems, as needed.
- Defining ideal target for a given marketing campaign, finding the root cause for low conversion rate in a particular segment
- Creating high-quality presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have skills: SQL (preferably PSQL), MS Excel (Advanced level, VBA is a +), MS Powerpoint, Problem Solving
- Experience in creating reports, making presentations, white-space thinking
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Proven experience with writing business documents such as proposals, Statement of work, and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Collaborates with the client, Tech Head(s), and Dev Team to determine project scope, vision, challenges, risks, and assumptions
- Clearly identify and periodically document project stakeholders and establish customer groups, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and the project teams to prioritize collected requirements using Agile methodologies.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are accurately interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Getting project sign off from stakeholders upon completion of a phase/project
- Ensure adherence towards PMO and CMMI processes
- Helps PMO in process enhancement, roll-out, tracking, and reporting
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
Job Title: Business Analyst Intern
Roles & Responsibilities
Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
Creating technical & functional documentation (BRD/FRD/SRS, etc)
Help launch new initiatives
Laser-like focus on creating the best content for the user
Go-Getter attitude, take ownership
B.B.A or B.B.M graduate
Note: Please share resume directly at "arvind @ netbramha.com"
commercial, federal and state government plans specifically support operational
processes for provider data management functions, enrollment and eligibility,
member benefits, claims adjudication and EDI Interfaces functions.
• Knowledge of State regulations to determine provider meets qualification to be
• Knowledge of provider files from State Medicaid programs to decipher provider
enrollment and eligibility rules.
• Knowledge of provider type designation identified by the State Medicaid programs.
• Knowledge of provider and member portal functions.
• Knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies about Commercial, CMS and
State defined guidelines.
• Knowledge of provider matching criteria for claims.
• Knowledge of Coordination of Benefits (COB) and Claim Authorizations functions.
• Knowledge of Setting up communications for EDI transmissions using FTP, SFTP and
real time API setups
• Knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including
Medicaid and Medicare regulation.
• Solid analytical skills with the ability to compile data from many sources and define
designs for enrollment to benefit plan configuration.
• Research, interpret and summarize new state, federal and client rules regarding
department functions. Alter or create policies and procedures to adhere to those
• Solid communication skills with working session facilitation.
• Strong time management, attention to detail, analytic and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a collaborative team environment with little