About Nitor Infotech
What are we looking for:
● 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in fintech startup
● Expertise working with large data sets and prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL, Python etc
● Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
● Sound understanding of levers affecting an organisation's topline and bottomline and how they could be linked to the product.
● Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
● Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a business analyst, you will:
● Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional and technical features by working closely with Platform technical leads and Architects.
● Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
● Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be
● Understand client flows and integrate it with the current product offering
● Analyze large amounts of data and derive actionable insights
● Come up with new ideas to improve monetization post data analysis
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Business Analyst with Customer Experience, Fintech skills and are now ready to lead a ground-breaking Digital Platform for one of the largest Global Banks in the world. You:
- Have worked with a large global bank across distributed teams
- Have an agile delivery mindset with an out-of-the-box customer experience orientation.
- Are confident of collaborating with customer teams and managing expectations delivery
- Can lead delivery from a Design+ Product Thinking perspective
- Have experience of working with development teams to successfully deliver creative software.
- Have extensive experience in detailed requirements analysis, writing user stories, PRDs and Information Architecture, Customer Experience flows and wireframing cutting edge customer experiences.
- Have experience in prioritising competing demands from stakeholders and driving requirements
- Can take a concept from data analysis through production with gap, risk and root cause analysis.
- Have experience in collaborating with technical teams to refine requirements and provide support during development.
- Are equipped with strong facilitating skills and are experienced in leading customer workshops.
- You will be responsible for Stakeholder management and Project management, Documentation of new and BAU changes, new feature development, Document designs and communicate them with the team(s), ensure stakeholder time and meetings are set up on priority
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- Have no experience of working in global strategy and design environments
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- You wait to follow a given process
- You cannot think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to make quick, effective business decisions that work
- How to build a team that can deliver to your vision
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Banking Technology experience
- Should be well versed with tools like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio
- A masters degree
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Siddharth Kabra/Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Business Analyst" for one of the leading solution provider for Banks-Public Transport operator company based @ Mumbai!!!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Attention on detail and excellent analytical skills
Ability to translate business requirements into functional specification document
Performs gap-analysis with the assistance of other team members.
Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation
and take corrective action
Ability to demonstrate, troubleshoot and solve problems
Assist customer and partners with questions on product
Work through errors and exceptions in the system
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
1-2 years of experience in the Payment Industry as Business Analyst
Good understanding of the key players in the card business, their roles, and functions in the
industry with working knowledge on the card issuing and acquiring business
Knowledge of clearing & settlement processes (Back office) like settlement, accounting, and
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with all levels of an organization
Fluent in English
People skills including acting with integrity and respect for others, negotiation, political sensitivity, professional impartiality, service orientation, personal time management and ability to achieve success through exercise of influence
Knowledge of software development life cycle including agile methodology
Ability to work with processes established to retain critical knowledge and facilitate knowledge
B.E. or B. Tech, MBA (Preferred)
JOINING PERIOD: Immediate to Max 20 days
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDA LOCATION MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO RELOCATE TO MUMBAI AFTER PANDEMIC SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Reporting: Developing on-demand reports
- Presenting reports to senior management; identifying and highlighting key take-aways and improvement areas
- Ad hoc problem solving: Tackling open-ended data-driven problems, as needed.
- Defining ideal target for a given marketing campaign, finding the root cause for low conversion rate in a particular segment
- Creating high-quality presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have skills: SQL (preferably PSQL), MS Excel (Advanced level, VBA is a +), MS Powerpoint, Problem Solving
- Experience in creating reports, making presentations, white-space thinking
- Strong BA with presentation skills
- US Customer Engagement experience
- Self-driven – should be able to independently work towards the business objective.
- Should have past experience of program management
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work in overlapping times with US PST timezone.