Ø 2+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing and Reinsurance.
Ø Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining RTM, FSD, Change requests documents, back log/ query log and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
Ø Well versed with rating algorithm, policy life cycle management, rule engine handling & payment integration with third party provider.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Business Analyst for a technology company in the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of New York from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client specialises in building digital platforms and providing solutions for various segments of industries; which includes Insurance, Life Sciences, Healthcare. We aim to set up unique and immersive digital interactions on the platform by combining a wide variety of skills from our experts in various domains.
We are looking for a curious and creative thinker with excellent communication skills who will be able to anticipate challenges and deliver solutions with high quality, focusing on the user.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Evaluating business requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Documenting business processes, developing optimization strategies, and procedures.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to build and enhance digital applications
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Agile Development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Competency in applications including Word, Excel, Visio/CorelDraw/Adobe
- Basic technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- UX Design Skills (preferable)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Insurance background is a bonus
We want someone with 3-5 years of experience.
Total CTC in the range of INR 5,00,000 - INR 9,50,000 per annum based on experience
Note: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
-You are currently working at Startups, VC or Tier 1 Consulting (McK, BCG, Bain, LEK, Parthenon, Kearney).
-Your current salary is within 18 LPA.
-You are ready to relocate to Bangalore.
About the role:
-Enable performance measurement and tracking of key metrics for the partnerships vertical.
-Own competition analysis and Identify new business trends in the ecosystem. Provide the business team with insights to work on new features, competitive advantage and technology intelligence.
-Work on consumer spending data emerging from card usage and provide use cases for the business team to pursue partners.
-Comparative analysis between vendors/partners and recommend choices to the business team.
-1-5 years of experience in strategy, consulting roles or research roles.
-Data interpretation, presentation and comparative analysis are must haves.
-Excellent communication skills
-MBA/Management graduate from tier1 B-school - IIM/ISB/IIT/BITS/NIT/DU Colleges
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Generating and distributing management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Performing data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generating both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Analysing business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Providing customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of team efforts
- Effectively communicating team insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with distributors, team and managerial staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as an Analyst would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Helping in defining Brand Voice of the company
- Selecting uniform words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media in line with the company vision
- Collaborating with the management, marketing & branding teams.
- Relaying meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company
- Influencing the company’s product road map to positively impact customer experience.
- Training and supporting customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
- Setting the customer experience team goals and ensuring that it is in line with Company vision.
- Establishing a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
- Ensuring non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis
- Eliminating key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
- Developing a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touch points
- maximizing customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement by exhibitions,
digital and print communication, social media interactions
- Discussing and handling complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel.
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company
- Making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware.
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time.
- Analysing regular competitive landscape and staying ahead of the curve.
- Assessing, appraising and training regularly team members and help in building organisational capability.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of Omni-channel business strategies.
- Strong Understanding/ keen interest in technology/ automation.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Proven Experience in managing teams.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
- Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company.
- Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics
- Ability to stretch long hours.
- Proactive approach to business problems.
- Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred.
- Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
- Inquisitive bent of mind.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans.
- Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
- Should understand Web Technologies.
- Tier 1 B-Schools with 6 to 8 years’ experience.
Business Analyst Job Description
DataWeave is a Data Platform which aggregates publicly available data from disparate sources and makes it available in the right format to enable companies take strategic decisions using trans-firewall Analytics.
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
Read more on Become a DataWeaver
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
Growth at DataWeave
- Fast paced growth opportunities at dynamically evolving start-up.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas and explore wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.
Job Title: Business Analyst - Healthcare domain for Software Company - Chennai
3 to 5 yrs of experience in Business Analysis Role
Prefer - Health care domain experience atleast 1 year currently
- Requirement collections, Functional Analysis, SRS Preparation
- INteract with Developers, Designers, Architects, PM & Client
- Should have Agile Project Management practices
- Good in communication skills