Note: PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
-You are currently working at Startups, VC or Tier 1 Consulting (McK, BCG, Bain, LEK, Parthenon, Kearney).
-Your current salary is within 18 LPA.
-You are ready to relocate to Bangalore.
About the role:
-Enable performance measurement and tracking of key metrics for the partnerships vertical.
-Own competition analysis and Identify new business trends in the ecosystem. Provide the business team with insights to work on new features, competitive advantage and technology intelligence.
-Work on consumer spending data emerging from card usage and provide use cases for the business team to pursue partners.
-Comparative analysis between vendors/partners and recommend choices to the business team.
-1-5 years of experience in strategy, consulting roles or research roles.
-Data interpretation, presentation and comparative analysis are must haves.
-Excellent communication skills
-MBA/Management graduate from tier1 B-school - IIM/ISB/IIT/BITS/NIT/DU Colleges
What are we looking for:
● 2+ years working across the domain as an analyst in a Tech company or in fintech startup
● Expertise working with large data sets and prior working knowledge of Excel, R, QlikView, MySQL, Python etc
● Excellent communication and organization skills. Can work freely with everyone from an associate to senior leadership
● Sound understanding of levers affecting an organisation's topline and bottomline and how they could be linked to the product.
● Ability to predict the 3rd and 4th degree metrics movements.
● Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
● Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a business analyst, you will:
● Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional and technical features by working closely with Platform technical leads and Architects.
● Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
● Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be
● Understand client flows and integrate it with the current product offering
● Analyze large amounts of data and derive actionable insights
● Come up with new ideas to improve monetization post data analysis
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game
- Grow with us. It is a family
Strategic Data Analyst
for large scale human transformation projects
FULL-TIME | MUMBAI-BASED | MIN. 2 YRS EXPERIENCE
As a Strategic Analyst, you will play a critical role in improving the effectiveness of Illumine’s human transformation projects on the ground.
ILLUMINE is a design & actualization lab that works on large-scale business & cultural transformation projects with leading corporations, and educational institutions in India. Illumine also works on nation-building projects with the Government to build customer/ citizen-centric services.
Working with Illumine will open up a wide range of possibilities to leverage data, technology & digital tools to ensure large-scale human transformation projects can become more scalable, seamless and highly value creating for clients and beneficiaries.
Key roles and responsibilities:1. Owning the successful implementation of interventions on the ground by providing strategic insights
This involves –
- Leveraging data to identify hotspots/ areas where early decisions/ remedial action needs to be taken.
- Identifying issues early (based on patterns) and flagging off for proactive action.
- Working with the engagement & deployment teams to take the right strategic decision to improve implementation on ground
2. Enabling internal teams to improve their product/ outcomes with data.
This involves –
- Interfacing with multiple teams (e.g. facilitators/ trainers, learning architects, assessment designers, intervention leaders, tech platform owners) to translate practice-level requirements into meaningful insights.
- Identifying interdependencies between different products and generating insights that can improve the overall effectiveness of the intervention.
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- the desire to make a difference to the nation and the lives of citizens
- the excitement to generate new possibilities with data
- rigor in your thinking and an attention to detail
- a good understanding of business and strategy
- a keen interest to understand & impact how people / institutions think, perform and change
- proven capabilities in taking products to completion (e.g. from conceptualizing the analytical model to building reports, dashboards, presentations)
- focus on meeting goals & outcomes – doing everything possible to make the outcome happen rather than focusing on only ‘your part’ or ‘your existing skillset’
- at least 2 years of overall work experience with data that could include – Analytics, Engineering / Technology, Strategic Consulting, Social Science Research, Cognitive Science, HR / Learning & Organizational Development, Performance / Sports Science, etc.
- ability to engage with clients/ stakeholders
- good written and verbal communication skills
Explore further before applying
Exp: 2-5 years
Working Days: 5
Job Description: The opening is for a sales and business development position who will be responsible for Telesales, Preparing MIS of Customer Queries, client response and growing business with end clients.
Client activities include - scheduling client development meeting, explaining the sales objectives, obtaining requisitions / job orders, doing documentations and building relationships with clients
Responsibilities: Dealing with clients interested to study, work or settle overseas Daily responsibilities include preparing MIS of customer enquiry, consistently prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business Developing prospect lists and executing pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business, cold calling, proactively seek new avenues to attract prospective clients and marketing top candidates to clients.
Require excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to sell to various levels of management and gain prospective new clients along with building client relationships will have an added advantage.
Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets, team player and entrepreneurial drive to succeed we are looking for someone who is eager to grow and excel in this field.
Title : Business Analyst
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Hands on Insurance domain experience – added advantage
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
EverestEngineering -Software Engineering when you need it. High quality, scalable, distributed development teams are ready to help you now. Sustainable software development. Fit for purpose. Doing the right thing both for our customers and for yours.
As a team, we are passionate and motivated by the impact our organization can have on our customers, employees, the industry, and the world. We are here to accelerate software innovation by digitally connecting the global workforce. Through our experience, we know that working with remote teams and getting it right can become a competitive advantage for organizations. We want to provide this advantage to customers and partners that are trying to have a positive impact on the world through software innovation
Excellence is at the forefront of our mission. We see an opportunity to shift the narrative of working with offshore teams - from a frustrating cost-cutting exercise to a beneficial value addition.https://everest.engineering/
Our experience means we understand the problems software companies face trying to build offshore distributed teams because we've been there before ourselves.
We work iteratively together to manage these problems for you, or to provide extra capacity in peak times so that you can do what you do best – deliver amazing innovations and delighting your customers
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering" target="_blank">https://github.com/
Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, Agile Development, Data Analytics, Software Product Development, and Remote Working
HeadQuarters- Melbourne, Victoria
We love people who in general -
- have a passion to own and create amazing products.
- are able to clearly understand the customer’s problem.
- are a good collaborative problem solver.
- are a really really good team player.
- are open to learn from others and teach others.
- are able to take the meaningful feedback and improve continuously.
- can commit to inclusion, equality & diversity.
- can maintain integrity at work.
You are the one if -
- you love solving problems.
- you have a keen interest in understanding and analysing the customer problems and solutions.
- you possess good listening, communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- you can empathise easily with customers.
- you can facilitate and lead workshops that generate customised business solutions.
To be successful in this role, you need to -
- analyse the as-is system and collaborate with clients to create artefacts (personas, journeys, epics, stories, to-be system etc.) to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap, and a project release plan.
- effectively manage the scope and constraints of the project.
- work in agile teams that help in the successful delivery of a project.
- effectively prioritise and obtain buy-in from all the stakeholders to help the team with the requirements.
- write detailed stories to help the team understand the requirements.
- demonstrate flexibility in picking up things/roles needed for the successful delivery of the project.
- collaborate with the UX team to understand and contribute to the user research & design process.
- be an effective liaison between the client and your team to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
- Develop and execute end to end projects and programs central to building a fast-paced high growth startup.
- You'll report to our founders and work closely with members of the leadership team.
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges/universities PAN Indian and Internationally
- If you are looking to build a career working with multiple teams and stakeholders by driving things centrally, then we should talk.
- We are hiring for multiple positions. An ideal candidate should have 3-6 years of experience. Preferred candidate should have experience in consulting + startup.
UpSkillz Tech is a higher education organization providing accountable and industry- integrated education. We are a premier and one-of-its-kind higher education program in India to implement an outcome-based fee model versus an admission-based fee model for our students.
While keeping our skin in the game, at UpSkillz, we strive to deliver best-in-class education to students to make them successful for their professional career. We work on an asset-light model - partnering with UGC/AICTE approved colleges and universities - to provide industry- relevant and futuristic education leveraging technology.
UpSKillz is working to bridge the skill gap that prevails in what higher education teaches and what the industry actually demands. We aim to create higher education more accountable, pragmatic, and tailored to corporate requirements.
Expectations From The Role
- Act as a central POC to design, drive and execute projects from the Founder's office.
- Take complete ownership of assigned projects - which have a direct impact and coordinate end to end.
- Maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships. Own strategic relationship with external stakeholders including investors
- Identify gaps and roadblocks that functions/teams are struggling with and troubleshoot them.
- Build systems and processes to run a smooth engine across multiple functions/teams.
- Define the key metrics (KRAs and KPIs) of different functions and make sure they are being completed as per the set targets.
- Plan out an approach/analysis strategy (data + qualitative) to infer underlying trends/actions specific to a program.
- Build high-quality reports and deducing insights from the same.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and resolve escalations.
- Review all the student feedback received from various sources.
- Market research competitor analysis to identify threats and opportunities.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine student personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features.
- Understanding the student behaviour and gathering insights to suggest improvements in the product/programs.
- 3-6 years in a business or executive management/consulting roles, organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Must have worked in a fast-paced growing technology startup and consulting experience
- Should have exp. in working and collaborating with colleges /universities
- Ability to share and seek feedback across functions
- Well versant with people/talent challenges and ability to manage the same in a high growth- stage startup.
- Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity with experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Proven experience with writing business documents such as proposals, Statement of work, and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Collaborates with the client, Tech Head(s), and Dev Team to determine project scope, vision, challenges, risks, and assumptions
- Clearly identify and periodically document project stakeholders and establish customer groups, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and the project teams to prioritize collected requirements using Agile methodologies.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are accurately interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Getting project sign off from stakeholders upon completion of a phase/project
- Ensure adherence towards PMO and CMMI processes
- Helps PMO in process enhancement, roll-out, tracking, and reporting
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
Work days: Sunday to Thursday
We are looking for a Business Data Analyst who will help our business and leadership teams take data-centric decisions based on information and insights gained from analyzing a vast amount of data. - Candidate should have knowledge in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database. - Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs, etc. - Knowledge and experience in the Banking industry are preferred.
1. Will be the point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
2. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
3. Understanding requirements and converting them into technical and business delivers.
4. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
5. Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
6. Should also be responsible for coordinating with the development team and will be involved in reviewing and making final changes in the report as well.
We’re looking for a Sr.BA – UX who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
In this role, you will closely work with our Clients, Directors and Thence Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Complete ownership of project delivery, utilising the available resources
- Hiring quality talent to the team, evaluating assignments, taking interviews
- Help groom in-house talent to become leaders by constant guidance and feedback
- Manage multiple resources on reporting relationship, evaluating performance, handling appraisals
- Collaborating on user experience planning
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members
- Researching interaction design trends and apply to deliverables
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Handling
- Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Team Management
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 4+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at http://www.thence.co" target="_blank">www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members