This is a unique opportunity to join a funded early-stage startup and have a massive impact on our product, culture, and direction. It's a lot of work and a roller coaster ride. But, if you are up for it, you can join us in replacing the tiresome and slow sales process for importers and exporters and have a significant impact on our customers.
We're supported by some of the world's leading investors, have a strong growth ahead and looking for an onboarding analyst to join our world-class team.
- Work with onboarding manager to solve onboarding related problems
- Be responsible for onboarding experience of the customer
- Work on stimulating and challenging technical problems around cataloging and data.
- Be engaged with engineers, product and data entry team
- Be exposed to every level of the company, working closely with the CEO/CTO to meet business goals and working off customer feedback.
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Understanding of the business process and requirements thoroughly and convert them to the reports.
- Should be able to suggest the right way to the users of the reports.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Good experience in working on the performance side of the reports.
- Expert level knowlege of querying in any RDBMS and preferrably in Redshift or Postgress
- Expert level knowledge of Datawarehousing concepts
- Advanced level scripting to create calculated fields, sets, parameters, etc
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 5-7 years of exclusive experience Tableau and Dataware house.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
at Global business process management company
Business Analyst (Strong P&C Insurance Experience Must)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Strong hands on P&C Insurance - Mandatory
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelors degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) or PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
at Product based company specializes into architectural product
Must have strong skills on:
1) Implementation or supporting Microsoft NAV or Business Central application.
2) Ability to make recommendations for, and potentially implement, other modules and 3rd party add-ons.
3) Train SMEs/end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
4) Have a passion for supporting our customers in making the best use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
5) Familiarity with supporting remote manufacturing users from offshore is a plus.
6) Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have knowledge on:
1) Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional consultant is a good to have.
2)You have a good knowledge of English and speaking in French is a plus.
3) Knowledge of European taxation in a broad sense.
What is Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is a fundamental practice that deals with the sense making and organization of knowledge into useful, enabling structures which can be applied for human improvement. Knowledge modeling creates a cosmos out of chaos. The Periodic Table, the Linnaeus Taxonomy, the Standard Model of Particle Physics – these are all different examples of knowledge models in the sciences.
Where does Knowledge Modeling make a difference?
In Illumine, we apply this practice on human aspects – mindsets, attitudes, scenarios, challenges, etc. In different human systems like corporate environments, professional communities, educational systems and social communities. Some examples of where we have brought in the power of knowledge modeling are
- Safety in hazardous industrial workplaces e.g., steel plants: Instead of waiting for an accident to happen, we model all the possible hazards and unsafe practices to create an early warning system which alerts everyone and empowers responders to act and prevent accidents.
- Customer delight in public sector services e.g., banks: public sector banks cater to all levels of Indian society and dealing with the vast diversity can be overwhelming and debilitating. Modeling all the millions of interactions into a compact framework of mental outcomes and engagement classes, we empower staff to be ready and precise in their service delivery while ensuring scalability.
- Defusing tensions in citizen facing units e.g., police stations: Modeling the different stories and situations of citizens and their need for police services enables us to design precision responses which the police are ready with. This reduces the possibility of flare-ups and omissions of any kind.
These are some examples. Knowledge modeling can be used to enable people across the line – from CEOs to last mile delivery personnel, from high end counselors to front end retail staff.
What does one need to be able to do Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is more and beyond data analytics. It deals with cognitive side of human systems – mindsets, attitudes, dialogues, metaphors, aspirations, challenges, etc. To succeed,
- One has to be able to integrate the rigour of pure sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics, etc.) with the richness of social sciences (e.g. humanities, ethnography, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- One has to have a knack to find hidden patterns and the desire to connect the dots from structured and unstructured data
- One must have the affinity for building patterns and logical connects that give you a completely new perspective on things
As a person, we expect the following from a potential knowledge modeling professional
- Good academic track record (subject or stream is not important)
- Depth of knowledge in whatever subject / stream that you have chosen
- Confident of standing up and collaborating with a team of highly intelligent, creative, result-oriented multi-disciplinary group of people
- Responsible for all documentation related activities/artifacts involved with the story solutioning
- Work closely with the product managers to streamline the backlog and add get the acceptance criteria reviewed and approved.
- The guide development team on clarifying the queries while coming up with technical user stories
- Understand the business needs of customers and should be able to translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Documenting and translating customer business functions and processes.
- Create solutions to problems for the business as a whole, and accordingly must effectively be able to communicate with a variety of business areas
- Evaluate the needs and ensure that the implementation team has gathered comprehensive details they require for creating and implementing the system
- Work with the product managers, architects, and development teams to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release
- Work closely with the other core team members (developers, testers, & scrum masters) to ensure the day-to-day sprint activities by answering requirement-related queries.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
Below Mentioned is the JD for the role:
- Gathering business and functional requirements.
- Developing requirements documents: goal model, functional modeling, business process, customer interactions/wireframes; writing high-level user requirements (Epics and User Stories) and Process flows/analysis in JIRA
- Preparing use cases and formal requirements documentation.
- Analyzing and simplifying the requirement scenarios and be able to write prerequisites, Acceptance Criteria. Work closely with the business and technology to gather & write end to end business testing requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring that releases are getting completed as per timeline and quality by working closely with the product delivery team and keeping daily track of progress.
- Coordinate UAT activities prior to new product releases and client onboarding events including tracking of defects and progress of resolution.
- Escalation of issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to audit, SLA and operational standards.
- Demonstrations of new functionality to business and technology users.
- Work in tandem with the Documentation team to produce user manual and system documents.
- Work closely with the support team to ensure timely knowledge transfer
- Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle.
- Acting as a liaison between the technology department and other business units.
- Working on RFI or RFP proposals. Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFP, and proposals.
- Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of clients organization and industry.
- Providing expertise on the system's capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals.
- Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects.
- Aligning stakeholders on business requirements, system requirements, program functions, and strategy.
- 4 + years of hands-on experience with software applications as a BA
- Proficient with tools like Jira, Confluence, Wiki, Ms-Word, Excel, and Visio, etc.
- Have a good experience of the Agile Process(SCRUM)
- Can validate, refine and optimize solution option models, Through analysis of options, can select the option with the greatest business benefit bearing in mind the customer's & product objectives
- Can form a recommendation or recommendations, with justification, to the decision making authority/s, Applies effective influencing strategies to enable Decisions.
- Is able to take fresh views and avoid rigid thought patterns, Is prepared to investigate and challenge the unknown, Applies common sense and doesn't go over the top
- Comprehends end to end business life cycle and stated/unstated needs of the customer in order to provide value
- Shows a good understanding of the domain and visualize new features and requirements from industry best practice and document them for technical implementation
- Is clear and concise and writes in a format which is focused on the reader, avoids unnecessary detail, Documents are presented in a professional format with good spelling and grammar, clearly identifying any missing or incomplete content.
- Demonstrates active listening and values others input/expertise, diversity of views/opinions and responds appropriately.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Research and Market Entry Strategist to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople