Validate business needs of customers and develop project scope.
Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications
Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted
Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
Construct workflows for identified security automation use cases
Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Develop project scope & plan for end to end execution of assigned projects.
Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
Prepare technical documentation by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
Perform periodic reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
Act as the point of contact for assigned projects.
Minimum 6 -8 years’ experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
Strong working knowledge of Jira, MS Projects, Azure DevOps.
Strong working knowledge of tools like Lucid Chart, MS Visio.
Knowledge of various project management methodologies
Power BI knowledge, a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills
Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resource
Strong work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks
• Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
• Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
• Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
• Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
• Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
• Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
• Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
• Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
• 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
You will lead the journey of growth by analysing, solving the problems and executing new projects on ground!
- Create processes and methods to gather business data and create business reports
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, and execution of projects at farms
- Develop requirements and operational standards - SOP’s
- Conduct continuous reviews of metrics & drive or assist on improvements
- Expert in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience as business analyst
- Hands on experience on BI tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Data Studio, Excel etc
- Self-driven, energetic, lives and breathes data with a problem-solving mindset.
- Should be enthusiastic for travelling on ground, lead teams and execute projects.
You are a perfect fit if you are:
- A self-starter and a quick learner. Result oriented with execution excellence. A problem solver with a go-getter attitude. Passionate about travelling, executing developing and lead teams.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Setting KPIs, monitoring key trends, and helping stakeholders by generating insights from the data delivered.
- Understanding user behaviour and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends across different verticals.
- Get answers to business questions, identify areas of improvement, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work on ad-hoc requests for data and analysis.
- Work with Cross functional Teams as when required to automate reports and create informative dashboards based on problem statements.
WHO COULD BE A GREAT FIT:
- 1-2 years of experience working in Analytics as a Business or Data Analyst.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure & AWS PySpark, Python, Data Bricks, Metabase, Understanding of APIs, data warehouse and ETL etc.
- Proficient in writing Complex Queries in SQL.
- Experience in Performing hands-on analysis on data and across multiple datasets and databases primarily using Excel, Google Sheets and R.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams proactively.
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
What is the role?
This role requires you to work and collaborate with the customers, product & Engineering teams to meet and fit customer to our product. This role will be responsible for building technical project plans for Compass as well as tracking and driving the delivery of those projects. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be a driving force in the continuous improvement of our planning and execution pipeline. This role heavily involves mathematical and analytical skills, since you would be directly responsible to set incentives programs for customers and consult them over that.
- Strengthen and maintain relationship with the new & existing clientele.
- Partners with Product, Project Manager, and other business owners to define the business need for the project.
- Provides domain knowledge for project feasibility and software solution by researching customer needs and problem areas with internal/external stakeholders, understanding system flow, reporting need and regulatory impact.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensures problem definition, requirements, user stories, success criteria and interface design efforts.
- Understand and manages changing business and technical requirements.
- Support and contribute to stakeholders with information needed for publication and user training documentation.
- Delivers innovative and best value options to increase ease of implementation and outperform the competition.
- Ability to contribute to implementation/Onboarding process improvements
- Follows the company’s software development life cycle.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- BTech or MCA or MBA required
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience and in a customer facing role
- Good exposure to SAAS product.
- Exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Good Microsoft Excel which involves using Pivots and mathematical formulae
- Ability to think logically and constructively about complex problems.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple project and timelines.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Research and Market Entry Strategist to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Analyst, Pre-Sales Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.