GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a farmer-centric company. Our mission is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer thereby ensuring India's Nutrition security. The success of our mission is dependent on the use of advanced technology. We are striving to make the use of this technology, highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders and users of the application to gather functional requirements and document processes. A Business Analyst is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be a techno functional consultant.
- Evaluating Business Processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of Improvement, and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Good understanding of SDLC and involvement of BA at various stages supporting different teams to make the project successful.
- Responsible for maintaining all project-specific Documents like flow charts, BRDs, SRS, and other project-specific documents if any.
- Good at both Agile and waterfall methodologies must be able to adjust within both scenarios.
- Must act as a bridge between different teams to close the project gaps and build a healthy project management environment.
- having knowledge of SQL, MS Excel, and data visualization tools is a plus.
- UAT Testing must be able to train end-users in the Application and its features.
- Must play an active role in the project delivery process and must act as a bridge between the Development team and connecting various business teams.
- Good experience in the Project Management process
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- Min 2.5 + years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Must be good at Business Process Re-engineering and BP models.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time within their restricted timelines.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About Gormalone LLP
Exp: 2-5 years
Working Days: 5
Job Description: The opening is for a sales and business development position who will be responsible for Telesales, Preparing MIS of Customer Queries, client response and growing business with end clients.
Client activities include - scheduling client development meeting, explaining the sales objectives, obtaining requisitions / job orders, doing documentations and building relationships with clients
Responsibilities: Dealing with clients interested to study, work or settle overseas Daily responsibilities include preparing MIS of customer enquiry, consistently prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business Developing prospect lists and executing pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business, cold calling, proactively seek new avenues to attract prospective clients and marketing top candidates to clients.
Require excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to sell to various levels of management and gain prospective new clients along with building client relationships will have an added advantage.
Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets, team player and entrepreneurial drive to succeed we are looking for someone who is eager to grow and excel in this field.
Roles and responsibilities (BA):
- Requirements elicitation, Analysis and Documentation
- Understand the business goals and objectives and help design and implement new business systems.
- Should be able to translate business requirements to detailed functional specifications and manage requests for changes to these specifications.
- Captures both functional and non-functional (i.e., life cycle cost, performance, and/or flexibility) business requirements on how the system should work over time.
- Responsible for end to end requirements management with full traceability including change control.
- Should be well versed in the Business Analysis tools and techniques.
- Create context data flow diagrams to identify interfaces, data flows, and high-level processes associated with the project, that is valuable both for planning and communications purposes.
- Planning, documentation, analysis and business requirements management techniques.
- Co-ordinate testing efforts with QA
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work in an Agile (scrum) and fast-paced environment where he/she will need to work closely with the business and respond to changing priorities.
Desired Skills (BA):
- Essential: Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA).
- Professional certification or MBA is desirable.
- Excellent analytical, communication and teamworking skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Overall experience of 5 to 6 years with a minimum of 2 years techno functional experience in BFSI segment.
- Previous experience of project management along with a working knowledge of project development methods like Waterfall or Agile.
- Work in an Agile (scrum) and fast-paced environment where he/she will need to work closely with the business and respond to changing priorities.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Roles and Responsibilities :
Conduct analysis, planning, requirements gathering and logical design of a software product by
working with internal and external customers.
Gather business requirements from Product Owners/Stakeholders create user stories and work closely
with technology teams to create system requirements.
Understand the Software Development Life Cycle and develop an understanding of current products
and technology in order to design and implement solutions to meet the business needs.
Responsible for the creation of various artifacts such as use cases, data flows and process flows for
specific features within a project release
Participate in the development of best practices, project standards, procedures, and quality objectives,
including metrics for assessing progress
Utilize established project standards, procedures and quality objectives
Conduct project kickoff meetings, communicating individual roles and project/program expectations
Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
Lead the release planning and set expectations for delivery of targeted stories
Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of
Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our competitors
and the industry.
Be updated with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills and Competencies
Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
Excellent oral, written communication and influencing skills
IRIS Business Services Limited (IRIS), is India's only listed SaaS Company that provides technology solutions/services in the regulatory technology space in across 42 countries globally. We are a pioneer and provide XBRL/iXBRL solutions for compliance, data and analytics. We are a global company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in USA, Singapore and Italy and an affiliate firm in the UAE.
We are a company where technology expertise and domain knowledge come together to create cutting edge compliance solutions covering data and content management and information dissemination for issuers/ enterprises, regulators, governments, institutional clients etc. Our deep hands-on expertise in the XBRL space has been built over 17 years.
We are members of XBRL International, XBRL US, XBRL Europe and XBRL South Africa. In each of these jurisdictions, we contribute significantly to the development and adoption of the standard. IRIS is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization.
IRIS has a flat organization structure which facilitates growth, opportunities, direction-setting, decision making and ownership at various levels.
To read more about IRIS visit our website: www.irisbusiness.com
About IRIS CARBON®:
IRIS CARBON® is used for the regulatory reporting requirements of over 3,000 companies and is being used in over 27 countries including the U.S., EU, the UK, Ireland, and South Africa. IRIS CARBON® is a SOC certified, cloud-based, collaborative and feature rich SaaS platform that allows companies to author their compliance reports (such as annual reports, quarterly reports, press releases etc) apart from creating and filing these reports in XBRL/iXBRL formats as part of their regulatory compliance process.
IRIS CARBON® is offered globally via the SaaS based model. This product line is in a hyper-growth mode where it is being launched in newer countries and by more regulators as they increasingly adopt the XBRL/iXBRL standard.
We are looking forward to strengthening our product team with highly enthusiastic individuals who are extremely committed and can contribute to the growth of our SaaS product in a highly dynamic and fast paced working environment
To read more about IRIS visit our website: https://iriscarbon.com/
Ø 2+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing and Reinsurance.
Ø Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining RTM, FSD, Change requests documents, back log/ query log and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
Ø Well versed with rating algorithm, policy life cycle management, rule engine handling & payment integration with third party provider.
- You are involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, break them down into smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- You are responsible for defining, analysing and communicating key metrics and business trends to the management teams. Prepare and deliver business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Your role involves partnering with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs. Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
You’re Array (Nice to Haves)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a range of requirements.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Penchant for business, curiosity about numbers and persistence to work with data to tease out insights.
- Product Analytics tools (either of Amplitude, Mixpanel, Moengage)
You (Must Haves)
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or a related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: Bigquery, SQL and Scripting Language
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
Project X is seeking creatively minded, data-loving interns to join our team in our Jaipur office. Our 24+ week internship starts immediately, and will provide the opportunity to obtain unique experience at our organisation.
You’ll get your hands dirty working on real projects as a full-time member of the multidisciplinary team, while exploring all the phases of a project, from ideation to execution.
The ideal candidate is a business-savvy design thinker interested in revolutionizing industries. Business acumen is essential, as well as demonstrated passion for solving challenges.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
Insights inspire amazing work. Our strategists are entrepreneurs at heart, and hunt for true insight then use it to build world-changing brands and ventures—through positioning, planning, and brand, business and digital strategy.
We fundamentally think that when we design a new product, service, or experience, we’re simultaneously designing the broader business strategy and roadmap for future growth.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides day to day support for the strategy team such as conducting research, analyzing competitive, trendspotting, and helping to shape creative briefs.
- Performing/compiling research on existing and potential ventures/brands.
- Assisting with the creation of internal and external marketing materials such as case studies, briefing documents, proposals and pitch decks.
- Design new business models, products, services, value propositions and consumer experiences that differentiate our ventures from our competition.
- Design organizational structures, strategic assets, and operating models to help our ventures drive their own innovation.
- Be part of designing, iterating and scaling a new venture that creates new income potential for the business.
- Develop financial models demonstrating the feasibility of recommendations.
- Craft impeccable business plans / proposals taking into account all the aspects of a business including but not limited to -- Business Modeling, Business Strategy, Marketing, Manpower, Funding & Finance, Sales etc.
- Collaborate closely with team members across disciplines.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE- Fresher / Some relevant Experience would be an added advantage
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION- Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Diploma/ Certification in Business / Finance / Technology / Design Strategy / Marketing or other relevant fields.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATION- MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint / Google Sheets, Docs.
QUALITIES & CAPABILITIES
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systems and process-oriented.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Think differently.
- Able to manage a heavy workload, prioritize well and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
commercial, federal and state government plans specifically support operational
processes for provider data management functions, enrollment and eligibility,
member benefits, claims adjudication and EDI Interfaces functions.
• Knowledge of State regulations to determine provider meets qualification to be
• Knowledge of provider files from State Medicaid programs to decipher provider
enrollment and eligibility rules.
• Knowledge of provider type designation identified by the State Medicaid programs.
• Knowledge of provider and member portal functions.
• Knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies about Commercial, CMS and
State defined guidelines.
• Knowledge of provider matching criteria for claims.
• Knowledge of Coordination of Benefits (COB) and Claim Authorizations functions.
• Knowledge of Setting up communications for EDI transmissions using FTP, SFTP and
real time API setups
• Knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including
Medicaid and Medicare regulation.
• Solid analytical skills with the ability to compile data from many sources and define
designs for enrollment to benefit plan configuration.
• Research, interpret and summarize new state, federal and client rules regarding
department functions. Alter or create policies and procedures to adhere to those
• Solid communication skills with working session facilitation.
• Strong time management, attention to detail, analytic and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently and within a collaborative team environment with little
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare domain
- To understand the problem statements which includes Change Requests
- To closely interact with Clients, Design and Development Team Members and Testing team
- Good Communications in English
- Should be familiar to Agile methodologies
A Zone Manager ensures the Sales Strategy for the company is communicated and implemented within a specific Zone for which this role is responsible. Drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for the zone to ensure that it delivers against its targets.
- Appoint, train and develop new Representatives and Leaders in the zone.
- Achieve Agreed revenue and Active staff count targets and KPI s of the zone.
- Work with Leaders in the zone to develop their business. Observe and Coach Leaders in the PATD process and create a PATD environment in the zone.
- Conduct Communication meetings with Leaders and Representatives in the zone.
- Identify opportunities to grow coverage in the zone as well as drive company initiatives to increase sales in the zone.
Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience in a frontline sales, field sale in Direct Selling, FMCG.