- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between customer and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.eg (Microsoft Visio or Lucid Chart )
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Should have a strong understanding of product, use cases, user journey (flow), business requirements and integration
- Business Analysts in this role will have successfully demonstrated the following skills.
- Requirements Elicitation - researching, interviewing.
- Requirements Determination - using structured, repeatable processes for documenting, analysing and validating requirements.
- Structured Requirements- capturing details with precision; driving out ambiguity; ensuring consistent understanding across clients, designers and testers.
- Scope Management - defining scope, managing expectations, identifying potential change
- Requirements Management - creating and maintaining baselines and traceability
- Change Management - identifying, assessing and managing changes
- Creativity and Problem Solving - bringing innovative ideas to complex problems
- Collaboration - building relationships and working effectively with internal and external teams, at all organisational levels
- Verbal: explaining, questioning, exploring and listening
- Written: presenting information and communicating concepts to business and technical audiences at all levels.
- Flexibility: Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt quickly and confidently to rapidly changing roles, objectives, and priorities.
- Educational background should include a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or a Master's degree
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Business Analyst for a technology company in the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of New York from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client specialises in building digital platforms and providing solutions for various segments of industries; which includes Insurance, Life Sciences, Healthcare. We aim to set up unique and immersive digital interactions on the platform by combining a wide variety of skills from our experts in various domains.
We are looking for a curious and creative thinker with excellent communication skills who will be able to anticipate challenges and deliver solutions with high quality, focusing on the user.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Evaluating business requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Documenting business processes, developing optimization strategies, and procedures.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to build and enhance digital applications
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Agile Development
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Competency in applications including Word, Excel, Visio/CorelDraw/Adobe
- Basic technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- UX Design Skills (preferable)
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- Insurance background is a bonus
We want someone with 3-5 years of experience.
Total CTC in the range of INR 5,00,000 - INR 9,50,000 per annum based on experience
- Have outstanding written and spoken English and experienced in writing business letters for the organization, technical documentation including manuals.
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
- Ability to Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Have the ability to Design & develop new process & provide expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes.
- Have vast experience in proofing and editing.
- Excellent computer skills and expertise in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent research skill and can use Internet research tools in an efficient way
- Have good Knowledge and experience in SEO techniques.
- Comfortable and ease with using popular web technologies.
- Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help designing and implementing the solution
- Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person & Strong research skills developed through work experience and course work.
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
Interact with clients and team members to ideate and brainstorm on complex business
problems to arrive at relevant solutions.
Outline business vision, objective, product road map and project release plan.
Understand and detail out the above functional requirements during the project delivery
Helping small and large sized teams comprising of different roles from a software
Using different tools and techniques to facilitate requirement gathering sessions.
Managing and leading the product backlog from an analysis perspective.
Coach and mentor team members.
Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries
Provide clients with Project Cost and Time Estimation.
Prepare Statement of Work (SOW) for clients.
What we are looking for:
Relevant experience in Business Analysis for building custom software or new product
Experience working in an Agile environment.
Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills.
Open to travel and work on client locations.
Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight
Open to work on any domain.
Ability to understand, challenge and collaborate on the technical solutions provided by
Strong Analytical skills with ability to ask right questions, analyze data and draw
conclusion by making appropriate assumptions.
Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
Experience in tools like Jira, Clickup, Confluence, Basecamp, etc.
Ability to write Stories and manage Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospective,
Daily Standup, Client Demo etc.
Experience in creating Flow Diagrams and Wireframes.
Experience working with Google Spreadsheets, Docs, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
Additional skills to be considered as a plus:
Experience in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages.
Background in statistical modelling and experience with statistical tools such as R,
Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
Experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
Freedom to implement and follow industry best practices.
Get to work with the most down to earth and talented people.
Get to work on very interesting problems with impact in the real world.
We are always working on a bleeding-edge tech stack.
Open and Inclusive Environment.
Remote first teams.
Flexible timings as long as work gets done.
Opportunity to contribute to open-source projects.
| Overview Senior Consultant working in the GA Security & Compliance team to support the team in all activities related to Security & Compliance. He/she will be asked to lead some subprojects related to Security & Compliance, driving it to a desired result. Audit or Privacy experience is preferred.
Responsibilities "• Proactively manage any activity that contributes to information safety, compliancy or legal demands
• Create accurate dashboards and effective status updates
• Keep track of closed, open and ‘in progress’ activities"
Required Skills "• Good English writing, verbal and documenting skills is a must
• ITIL foundation
• Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint on a medium level at a minimum
• Self-managed, self-propelled and pro-active attitude
• Able to challenge teams, managers and auditors where appropriate
• Willing and able to present to larger groups of people
• Needs to be familiar with technology, but has not to be a technologist
• Ability to liaise and work with all levels and across teams, internal and external
• Understanding of Identity, Authorization, Authentication and Audit (IAAA) lifecycle including assessments of these areas
• Ability to create effective presentations
Desired Skills "• Preferably able to manage a project
• Preferably CISA or CISSP or willing to study to get this certification
• Aware of privacy and GDPR guidelines, and preferably holds a privacy-related certification, like CIPP, CDPSE or CIPM, or willing to study to get this certification"
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
- Reporting: Developing on-demand reports
- Presenting reports to senior management; identifying and highlighting key take-aways and improvement areas
- Ad hoc problem solving: Tackling open-ended data-driven problems, as needed.
- Defining ideal target for a given marketing campaign, finding the root cause for low conversion rate in a particular segment
- Creating high-quality presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have skills: SQL (preferably PSQL), MS Excel (Advanced level, VBA is a +), MS Powerpoint, Problem Solving
- Experience in creating reports, making presentations, white-space thinking
Business Analyst Job Description
DataWeave is a Data Platform which aggregates publicly available data from disparate sources and makes it available in the right format to enable companies take strategic decisions using trans-firewall Analytics.
It's hard to tell what we love more, problems or solutions! Every day, we choose to address some of the hardest data problems that there are. We are in the business of making sense of messy public data on the web. At serious scale!
Read more on Become a DataWeaver
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Work with the internal delivery team to ensure delivery quality to exceed client's expectations.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for testimonials, references and case studies.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Ensure billing and collection of the assigned accounts is under control.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of solutions/products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities quickly.
Growth at DataWeave
- Fast paced growth opportunities at dynamically evolving start-up.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas and explore wide variety of tools to figure out what really excites you.