About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
Our client is a renowned social transformation organization that bridges government, corporates, non-profits as well as citizens to create a sustainable livelihood for underprivileged urban youth
Branding can write the future while making history for companies. And we strongly believe that the brand RECYKAL must be further developed and create a strong image in the world.
Recykal is looking for a passionate and pro-active, out-of-the-box thinking Brand Manager to take up the responsibility of the brand and its presence on the whole.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for monitoring all marketing and branding activities for the Organization while maintaining Brand focus internally & externally.
- Develops the Marketing & Brand management strategy to support top line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products for the Organization.
- Directs the evaluation of Brand portfolio including Brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for the Organization.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with the sales department to implement & monitor all marketing initiatives for the Organization.
- Ensures effective media evaluation & planning to attain maximum ROI by coordinating with key media providers.
- Drives the formulation of the marketing strategy encompassing the Organization.
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization's growth focus and strategy.
- Develop strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and coordinates with corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement
Key Skills required
- 6+ years of experience in Brand Management and relevant roles
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Agency/ Vendor Management
- Proven experience in Product Positioning & Branding
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
- Sales Collateral & Support
- Prepare, Implement and Monitor Annual Brand Plans
If you love development, you should join us!
Location: Hyderabad (Office)
Employment type: Full Time
Start date: Immediate
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply - demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing as of today.
Devise creative public relations strategies to raise the company’s profile across US and Indian markets.
Develop effective PR campaigns and plans using appropriate strategies, tools and tactics.
Craft (and revisit existing) robust company and product narratives & key messages that are media-friendly and will support company spokespeople for all external engagements.
Come up with comms quarter plans and PR calendars
Organise and drive PR & Media Relations activities with agency and spokespeople.
Be the custodian of the brand’s press office and ensure the same is constantly updated with updated facts and figures, databases, profiles, brand assets, spokespeople images, profiles, etc.
Work with the in-house marketing team to ensure consistency in promoting the corporate, brand and product image.
Organise and coordinate earned media opportunities, including media interviews, email responses and speaking opportunities at events/forums.
Draft/edit, and approve company statements, speeches, press releases, briefers, debriefers and authored articles by ensuring consistency in messaging and high quality of content.
Assess earned and paid opportunities for strategic partnerships and manage relations for the same.
Analyse results and impact of PR & Media Relations campaigns and efforts and creatively prepare performance and impact reports.
Content support Internal Communications and employee engagement campaigns and activities in close collaboration with the Leadership Team, People Org and other internal stakeholders.
5+ years experience in public relations and/or corporate communications, ideally B2B Tech/SaaS experience preferred.
Preferred to have established relationships with media contacts and demonstrated success with media relations
Experience working with agency and getting favorable mentions on media in a regular basis
Skilled at planning, prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Outstanding verbal and written communication with a special knack for telling stories in a clear, intriguing and effective way, and keen attention to grammar.
Ability to draft focussed talking points and content for simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more
A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
• Responsible for the complete P/L, Sales, Operations, Inventory, pricing and gross
• Develop concept / brand attributes and positioning strategy in line with Global
• Responsible for developing the Sales targets with E Commerce portals and making
360-degree marketing plan to achieve the same
• Prepare the Periodic online marketing budget for the e-commerce key accounts and
with the management team and allocate budget to listings with the break up in
terms of season, campaign, media etc.
• Prepare design and plans for exclusive product ranges for e-commerce partners and
working closely with design, product and production team
• Recommend e-commerce (online) store promotions in consultation with the
marketing team and e-commerce portal.
• Ensure that all communication material required for the promotions is developed,
designed within the time frame specified.
• Recommend events specific to brand, product category and season.
• Ensure the listing of all live stock on the e-commerce portal.
• Manage appropriate product promotions on all E Commerce platforms in
collaboration with the Marketing team.
Skills / Requirements:
• Broad understanding of E-commerce business operations required
• E-Commerce -Sales/Sales Operation
• E-commerce Marketing
• E-commerce Ads : Amazon, Flipkart etc.
• Affiliate Marketing Management
• Deep understanding about Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart Seller Accounts.
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Ideating and executing an overall brand strategy and tone of voice to drive engagement.
- Developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic.
- Defining the brand pillars and narrative for the brand, working closely with the leadership of the company.
- Coordinating with external agencies & internal teams to prepare creative briefs and media plans for campaigns while ensuring that brand guidelines are effectively followed.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and is also optimized for search and social promotions.
- Using a brand publisher mindset to create content our customer base is looking for and then to optimizing the path to conversion.
- Leading a team, setting goals and tuning them to give their best performance.
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Devising an effective content strategy and identify various marketing avenues to leverage said content to meet business objectives.
- Identifying customers' needs and gaps in our narrative/ content strategy and recommend new ideas.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Managing Editorial requirements includng basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Developing and managing editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Leveraging all supporting social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc. for content distribution. The person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Managing Social Media Execution: End to end social media execution, optimisation and reporting.
- Managing day-to-day operations including conceptualising the social media calendar, coordinating with the designers, tweets, status updates, comments, issue resolution of customers, planning promotions & contests, etc.
- Partnering with Influencers/ KOL's and other Production houses for brand collaborations.
- Running facebook ads such as campaigns, web conversion ads etc . Planning offline marketing campaigns & Influencer activities
What you need to have:
- Hands on experience, working on new age brands/ social channels preferably in digital-first app-based businesses.
- Passionate about people, culture, brands and storying telling
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to analyze data related to traffic, conversions
- Delivering high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Comfortable with all forms of content - videos, photoshoots, editing softwares etc.
- A keen internist in psychology would be a great plus.
- Adept at handling people and external agencies.
- Masters in Marketing, Branding or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Professional Degree in a relevant field will be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in a B2C product based company
Are you looking to work in the ecommerce space? Read on to know more.
Our client is a 360-degree boutique firm that provides single-point branding and eCommerce growth consulting to its clients. They have best-in-class professionals with a combined experience of over 40 years in Retail, Textiles, FMCG, Fashion, Consumer Durables and more. They create online brands for their clients through strategies like marketplace management, marketing, social media channels, and analytics that help planning and forecasting.
Currently, they are helping businesses from Fashion, Lifestyle and Personal technology to create a unique space in leading marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, TataCliq etc. With over Rs.100 crores revenue generated through their 10000+ listings, the team is led by passionate entrepreneurs with a mission to simplify the digital market and e-commerce presence for all businesses.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients’ account end to end, including developing channel strategy, defining targeting, managing creative, setting up campaigns, measuring performance, and deriving insights.
What you will do:
- Taking complete ownership for a portfolio of accounts
- Understanding the client and their business from a holistic perspective
- Strategizing and creating a robust plan of action/ roadmap for clients
- Guiding a team of 2-3 people to work on client’s listings, reviews, account health and day to-day operations
- Tracking and driving the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Being responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis
- Onboarding clients on multiple marketplaces by liaising with category managers at respective marketplaces
- Co-ordinating with various Marketplaces for solving queries and issues regarding the accounts
- Reviewing every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance
- Being accountable for hitting goals and driving sustainable growth
- Preparing and presenting plans and results to the clients
What you need to have:
Minimum bachelors' degree in any field
Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, Team Player, requires good co-ordination and networking capabilities
- Good written communication skills and typing speed in English
- Self-motivated with passion for e-commerce
- Outstanding client handling & communication skills both written & verbal
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.