About Indiamart Intermesh Limited
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’.
Let me tell you that this ain't just another BD job description you see on CutShort! I will not sugar coat the JD and be as honest as possible-
1. We are looking out for a go-getter who can review existing sales pipeline and create new sales funnel!
2. Someone who can manage smooth relationship with clients & vendors
3. Creating strategy around growth and implement the same
4. Research & identify new market opportunities
We have recently started our growth phase and now looking out for some really talented folks to join us and help us grow!
ExpertRight lives on the concept of people-first, I can assure you exciting & adrenaline filled career ahead!
Experience: 0-5 years
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Sell real estate projects to the clients.
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements, build relationships.
- Team Management.- Timely and detailed monitoring and review reporting - Daily / Weekly / Monthly as defined for the Role with Team Managers.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Ensure - REAL TIME Updation of deals under various stages of progress with their status for Self and Team.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections for Self and Team
- Team Building and Team Motivation - Training and Develop the Team for Better Productivity
- Timely Communication both Oral and Written to all stakeholders
- Services Sales and consulting Business Development Handle clients and consult them as per their investment need in business.
- The position is responsible for managing the process from the sourcing of leads through the awarding of franchise agreements to prospective franchisee leads.
- Develops and implements a robust strategic recruitment approach and process to identify qualified candidates
- Works closely with the Marketing department to develop and implement innovative approaches and creative campaigns to generate leads
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Skills / Attributes
- Strong Communication, Organisational, Operational and People Skills
- Highly presentable
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic self-starter
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
Sales Specialist - Global Selling, SaaS products
Company Name: GaragePlug Inc
Company HQ: Bengaluru, India
Work Location: Remote only
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by GaragePlug and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Reach out to the target customer segment (small & medium size businesses)
- Make a sales pitch to the customers (on phone/virtual demo / face to face as situation permits)
- Handle inbound inquiries and convert such leads
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and action them
- Achieve Sales targets - in terms of customer acquisition and Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Help customers in onboarding and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Receive customer feedback and accordingly share inputs with product teams for improvement
- Maintain highest standards of integrity and commitment.
- It is an individual contributor role
- Understanding / experience of sales process
- Ability to showcase product through demos to business owners and get their buy-in
- Customer centricity
- Stakeholder management
- Basic understanding of automobile industry
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Must have a 0-2 years of work experience in B2B sales/SME sales
- Candidates from SaaS / Start-ups / Automotive / B2B sales is preferred
- Qualification required - Engineer/ Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
Qualification : 12th completed, degree.
Job Types : Full-time, Fresher.
Build long-lasting client relationships and valuate customers needs.
Meet personal and team sales targets.
Attend meetings, sales events and trainings often.
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Manage your client database within your assigned area.
More you work, more is your gain.
• Qualify, allocate sales leads and initiate face-to-face appointments
• Understand industry segment and Technology gaps to address through solutions and technlogy offerings
• International customer handling and hands on experience in lead nurturing
• Sync up with team post meeting to determine meeting output and follow up appropriately to close the loop