NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
Job Title: Blockchain Developer
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. The successful candidates’ primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, the designing of bespoke blockchain technologies around a unique business model, as well as the building / ongoing maintenance of the blockchain network plus associated extensions.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols, such as solidity, EVM compatible systems and/or Ethereum will be very helpful.
- As a blockchain developer, you should also have strong analytical abilities. You will need to evaluate a company's needs and resources and implement appropriate solutions.
Experience with - web3 + metamask, Ethereum Network Protocols, Smart Contracts.