- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of a few of the lockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Hash Graph, IBM Blockchain, MultiChain, Stellar, etc.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will develop Blockchain chain code and agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!
About BirthVenue Growth Solutions Private Limited
Job Description: Python Developer
We are a technology firm with presence in the UK and India focussed on the financial services domain. Our clients are the world's major fintech players. We are looking for smart, talented and motivated individuals who are up for a challenge and believe in our vision. We need individuals with a passion for technology, a desire to learn about the business.
As a company, we are committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. We encourage our people to pursue their passion, develop their skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. We offer a highly competitive pay package and other benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for Python Developers (3+ yrs of exp) to work for one of our US based clients in the financial services industry.
We are looking for ace Python developers to help design, implement and build REST APIs to integrate with global Crypto exchanges.
- Experience with Python programming.
- Experience working with Databases -Kafka,Postgres,SQLite.
- Experience working with REST and Websocket API.
- Familiarity with Devops concepts.
- Familiarity with Github, Dockers CI/CD.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible to work in multi time zones (EU/US hours).
- Quick learner with strong attention to details and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking capabilities.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Bitcoin, Ethereum, blockchain technology
- Experience working with Cryptoexchange APIs.
- Previous experience with any OMS/EMS, exchanges or trading firms would be a plus.
- Previous experience with Jira for project tracking, confluence for documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Building the future of finance by owning and leading the backend from inception to launch.
- Working with our product management and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
- Deploying machine learning algorithms, integrating blockchain wallets and various financial services.
- Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
- Contributing to our side projects and internal tools
What do I need? 🤓
- At least 2-3 years of industry experience in a backend development engineering role, preferably building a financial services product in NodeJS.
- You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
- Ability to debug complex systems.
- Not to forget, security. 😉
Brownie points 🍰
- If you have experience in building on Banking/Fintech/Blockchain products.
- If you know how blockchain works
- If you HODL
- If you have DevOps experience.
• Work on early iterations of Launchpad, being proactive about learning the PLN projects and network to find the resources to learn and disseminate knowledge about PLN protocols and projects
• The ability to use or learn tools to create video tutorials, quizzes, interactive learning activities, and version controlled learning content
• Create, source, and organize various educational materials, live trainings, events/cohorts and mini projects to implement PL Network Launchpad and related programs
• Develop and implement a learning platform that enables Launchpad Cadets to access the tools and resources needed for building the next iteration of the internet and computing
• Implement and track metrics to help gain a deeper understanding of what is and is not helping users learn and grow in their understanding and usage of web3
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● Experience working with Nodejs/any JS framework, operating blockchain nodes especially in
● Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
● Build back-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
● Research, design, implement and maintain all decentralized finance systems.
● Good Communication Skills.
At Arcana we are building a privacy centric decentralised data store that allows developers to build more secure and privacy preserving apps for their users.
We are looking to onboard an experienced Golang developer to work on the core protocol we are building. You must:
- Have 3+ years of development experience
- Have 3+ years of Golang development experience in production
- Have worked on distributed systems in production
- Have experience with Goroutine and channels
- Have experience with applied cryptography
- Write clean code and documentation
- Have clear bias for TDD
- Find Git very easy to use
- Have knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals - shell scripting, CLI tools etc.
- Have some knowledge of devops
- Have some blockchain experience
- Writing software that other developers use, including libraries, APIs and wallets.
- Building secure and high-performance networked software that will be used by enterprise customers.
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the project’s goals.
- Expanding your existing skill-set, and not being afraid to enter uncharted territory.
- Understanding Rust design patterns and writing performant and maintainable code in the language.
- Paying close attention to unit-testing and security.
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in a remote team environment.
What you need to have:
- 1 year of Rust development experience
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with unit testing
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience with blockchain and/or Ethereum smart contracts
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- You are motivated by challenging projects, and you absolutely love developing with Rust.
- You are humble, diligent and patient
- Programming and optimizing smart contracts
- Design, research and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Developing decentralized high-performance systems
- Building reliable and fast data storages
- Security audits of third-party and internal solutions
- Establishing policies and procedures that produce secure, high-quality software
- Write and review technical proposals
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Coding with concurrency, efficiency and scalability as primary motive
- Document systems, build runbooks, and automate those processes
- Being hands on by writing, testing, and deploying high-performance networking code
- Rigor on clean code, unit testing, code coverage and best practices
- Developing infrastructure software
4+ years experience in JAVA, 1+ year of experience in Blockchain, willingness to learn on the go, ability to write clean code, a strong sense of responsibility.
JAVA, git, linux, bash, ability to work with Docker.
Nice to have:
cryptography and system software development experience, understanding of design patterns, understanding of operating systems and networks, ability to design algorithms and mathematical models.