About Saama Technologies
2. Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash scripting, sonarqube, Terraform,
3. Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipelines
4. Experience in SVN, Maven, Git and Git workflows
5. Should be able to develop overall strategy for Build & Release management
6. Experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
7. Good knowledge in Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, helm, splunk, maven, gradle & XL Deploy.etc
8. Managing stakeholders and external interfaces and Setting up tools and required infrastructure
9. Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
10. Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
11. Experience in Cloud infrastructure like AWS, GCP or Azure. In AWS understanding on EC2, S3 & cloud
12. Strong knowledge and hands on experience in unix OS
13.Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting, Security.
14.Design, develop automation suite and integrate with continuous integration process through Jenkins
15. Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development team to streamline code deployment to generate build
- 3+ years of industry experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd and streaming databases like druid
- Strong industry expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
- 2+ years of industry in experience in developing scalable data ingestion processes and ETLs
- Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP especially with EKS, Managed Kafka
- Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable.
- 2+ Industry experience in python
- Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
- Demonstrated expertise of building cloud native applications
- Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
- Experience in API development using Swagger
- Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
- Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
- Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines using Kafka, Fluentd and Druid
- Assist in dev ops operations
- Develop data ingestion processes and ETLs
- Design and Implement APIs
- Assist in dev ops operations
- Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
- Mentor team members on best practices
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer who have worked across the entire ETL stack. Someone who has ingested data in a batch and live stream format, transformed large volumes of daily and built Data-warehouse to store the transformed data and has integrated different visualization dashboards and applications with the data stores. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them.
- Develop, test, and implement data solutions based on functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You would be required to code in Scala and PySpark daily on Cloud as well as on-prem infrastructure
- Build Data Models to store the data in a most optimized manner
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Implementing the ETL process and optimal data pipeline architecture
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Proactively identify potential production issues and recommend and implement solutions
- Must be able to write quality code and build secure, highly available systems.
- Create design documents that describe the functionality, capacity, architecture, and process.
- Review peer-codes and pipelines before deploying to Production for optimization issues and code standards
- Good understanding of optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data’ technologies.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience in working with batch processing/ real-time systems using various open-source technologies like NoSQL, Spark, Pig, Hive, Apache Airflow.
- Implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (PB).
- Optimization techniques (performance, scalability, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.,
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Creation of DAGs for data engineering
- Expert at Python /Scala programming, especially for data engineering/ ETL purposes
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new
hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand existing
- Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This job includes
setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig
and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like
Ganglia, Nagios, Cloudera Manager Enterprise, Dell Open Manage and other tools
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and
business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability
- Collaboration with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop
updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills,
understanding of systems capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS,
storage, and networks.
- Hadoop skills like HBase, Hive, Pig, Mahout
- Ability to deploy Hadoop cluster, add and remove nodes, keep track of jobs,
monitor critical parts of the cluster, configure name node high availability, schedule
and configure it and take backups.
- Good knowledge of Linux as Hadoop runs on Linux.
- Familiarity with open source configuration management and deployment tools
such as Puppet or Chef and Linux scripting.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting Core Java Applications is a plus.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world.
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning.
- Able to adapt and work fast in producing the output which upgrades the decision making of stakeholders using ML.
- To design and develop Machine Learning systems and schemes.
- To perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results.
- To train and retrain ML systems and models as and when necessary.
- To deploy ML models in production and maintain the cost of cloud infrastructure.
- To develop Machine Learning apps according to client and data scientist requirements.
- To analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of ML algorithms and rank them by how successful they are in meeting the objective.
- Worked with real time problems, solved them using ML and deep learning models deployed in real time and should have some awesome projects under his belt to showcase.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with working with Jupyter Framework, Google collab and cloud hosted notebooks such as AWS sagemaker, DataBricks etc.
- Proficiency in working with libraries Sklearn, Tensorflow, Open CV2, Pyspark, Pandas, Numpy and related libraries.
- Expert in visualising and manipulating complex datasets.
- Proficiency in working with visualisation libraries such as seaborn, plotly, matplotlib etc.
- Proficiency in Linear Algebra, statistics and probability required for Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in ML Based algorithms for example, Gradient boosting, stacked Machine learning, classification algorithms and deep learning algorithms. Need to have experience in hypertuning various models and comparing the results of algorithm performance.
- Big data Technologies such as Hadoop stack and Spark.
- Basic use of clouds (VM’s example EC2).
- Brownie points for Kubernetes and Task Queues.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.