We have urgent requirement of Data Engineer/Sr Data Engineer for reputed MNC company.
Skills: We need candidate either Python AWS or Pyspark AWS or Spark Scala
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
As a Principal Software Engineer with Treebo, you’ll have the opportunity to own and deliver
product(s) that will help Treebo accomplish its goals. The engineering team is at the fore front
of implementing new technologies in order to gain a dominant foothold in the Hospitality
industry. You will design and deploy scalable, high performance, multi-tenant systems. You will
interact with other engineering teams and contribute back to the open source tech community.
● Owns team's output and E2E definition and execution of SDLC. Drives sprint
planning, estimates & prioritizes tasks, Keeps key stakeholders updated on
progress, milestones and any potential slippages.
● Identifies pitfalls across code bases proactively. Writes model code that is looked
up to. Understands internals of programming languages & runtimes. Creates
common reusable components / libraries- Uses advanced data structures.
● Designs API contracts between large systems with end to end service design and
active leadership towards long term sustainability including versioning, complex
migration plans, impact analysis across products.
● Owns NFRs and pushes the envelop on performance, scalability and high availability
with cognisance towards cost of infra. Drives tech stack selection independently,
mentors junior engineers. Evangelises of generic platform building across the
● Troubleshoots unseen issues across codebases. Solves large end to end cross
cutting problems with elegant solutions with an eye on long term sustainability.
● Partners with and influences product managers on “how”. Leads the pack on hiring
and evangalizes steeper hiring standards towards building A+ team. Represents
treebo on external platform / conferences.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
● 7+ years relevant work experience in software engineering while leading teams.
● Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as
Python/Java/C++ & associated tech stack to write maintainable, scalable,
● Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully
● Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments with a Strong
object oriented design skills
● Experience mentoring other software engineers.
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language
What we are looking for:
Strong Coding and design skills
Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
Skills we consider: MYSQL, Python, Django, MongoDB, React.JS, Angular.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, InfluxDb, Redis, Kafka, Garafana, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS, Java, Spring Boot, C++
1. Develop a very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
2. Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
3. Build a customer-facing technology product for global customers
Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:-
1. Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
2. Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability
Focus on delivering quality work within deadlines.
3. Candid culture. No politics.
4. As a team, we value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline.
Looking for Part time candidate job support having good skills in python, hadoop, oracle and perl .
Working hours - 2-3 hrs daily work for 1year payment from 200-700 whatsapp +1 mad C00 Vwxe your details
We are looking for creative and smart candidates who are passionate about Web Development, can manage projects/teams and handle clients on a day to day basis.
The candidate must have 1 year - 2 years of experience.
We specialize in web-based software solutions for Finance, logistics, supply chain management, and inventory management. We have also created smart systems for several organizations and are relied on by organizations across India.