Key Responsibilities : ( Data Developer Python, Spark)
Exp : 2 to 9 Yrs
Development of data platforms, integration frameworks, processes, and code.
Develop and deliver APIs in Python or Scala for Business Intelligence applications build using a range of web languages
Develop comprehensive automated tests for features via end-to-end integration tests, performance tests, acceptance tests and unit tests.
Elaborate stories in a collaborative agile environment (SCRUM or Kanban)
Familiarity with cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure.
Experience with large data volumes.
Familiarity with writing rest-based services.
Experience with distributed processing and systems
Experience with Hadoop / Spark toolsets
Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
Experience with Data Flow development
Knowledge of Agile and associated development techniques including:
- Apply advanced predictive modeling and statistical techniques to design, build, maintain, and improve upon multiple real-time decision systems.
- Visualize and show complex data-sets via multidimensional visualization tools.
- Perform data cleansing, transformation & feature engineering.
- Design scalable automated data mining, modelling and validation processes.
- Produce scalable, reusable, efficient feature code to be implemented on clusters and standalone data servers.
- Contribute to the development/ deployment of machine learning algorithms, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
- An absolute minimum of 1-3 years of relevant data science experience.
- Have an Engineering or comparable math / physics degree.
- Knowledge & working proficiency in Excel, Python, R
- Expert proficiency in at least 2 structured programming languages.
- Deep understanding about statistical and analytical models.
- Bias for action - Ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator - Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Team player - Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Mindset - Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects.
- Mindfulness - Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded.
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2+ years of data science experience working with large datasets
- Expertise in Python packages like pandas, numPy, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn, keras and tensorflow
- Expertise in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra and PostgreSQL
- Expertise in Cloud computing on AWS with EC2, AutoML, Lambda and RDS
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical time series analysis (optional)
- Unparalleled logical ability making you the go to guy for all things related to data
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of analytics : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
The hire will be responsible for:
- Expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
- Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Experience with Azure : ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Nice to have experience with :
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark and Kafka
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow
- Stream-processing systems: Storm
Database : SQL DB
Programming languages : PL/SQL, Spark SQL
Looking for candidates with Data Warehousing experience, strong domain knowledge & experience working as a Technical lead.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Data Warehouse and Analytics solutions that aggregate data across diverse sources and data types
including text, video and audio through to live stream and IoT in an agile project delivery
environment with a focus on DataOps and Data Observability. You will work with Azure SQL
Databases, Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Datalake Gen2, Azure Databricks, Azure
Machine Learning, Azure Service Bus, Azure Serverless (LogicApps, FunctionApps), Azure Data
Catalogue and Purview among other tools, gaining opportunities to learn some of the most
advanced and innovative techniques in the cloud data space.
You will be building Power BI based analytics solutions to provide actionable insights into customer
data, and to measure operational efficiencies and other key business performance metrics.
You will be involved in the development, build, deployment, and testing of customer solutions, with
responsibility for the design, implementation and documentation of the technical aspects, including
integration to ensure the solution meets customer requirements. You will be working closely with
fellow architects, engineers, analysts, and team leads and project managers to plan, build and roll
out data driven solutions
Proven expertise in developing data solutions with Azure SQL Server and Azure SQL Data Warehouse (now
Demonstrated expertise of data modelling and data warehouse methodologies and best practices.
Ability to write efficient data pipelines for ETL using Azure Data Factory or equivalent tools.
Integration of data feeds utilising both structured (ex XML/JSON) and flat schemas (ex CSV,TXT,XLSX)
across a wide range of electronic delivery mechanisms (API/SFTP/etc )
Azure DevOps knowledge essential for CI/CD of data ingestion pipelines and integrations.
Scala, etc is required.
Expertise in creating technical and Architecture documentation (ex: HLD/LLD) is a must.
Proven ability to rapidly analyse and design solution architecture in client proposals is an added advantage.
Expertise with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL databases, stream-processing systems is a plus.
5 or more years of hands-on experience in a data architect role with the development of ingestion,
integration, data auditing, reporting, and testing with Azure SQL tech stack.
full data and analytics project lifecycle experience (including costing and cost management of data
solutions) in Azure PaaS environment is essential.
Microsoft Azure and Data Certifications, at least fundamentals, are a must.
Experience using agile development methodologies, version control systems and repositories is a must.
A good, applied understanding of the end-to-end data process development life cycle.
A good working knowledge of data warehouse methodology using Azure SQL.
A good working knowledge of the Azure platform, it’s components, and the ability to leverage it’s
resources to implement solutions is a must.
Experience working in the Public sector or in an organisation servicing Public sector is a must,
Ability to work to demanding deadlines, keep momentum and deal with conflicting priorities in an
environment undergoing a programme of transformational change.
The ability to contribute and adhere to standards, have excellent attention to detail and be strongly driven
Experience with AWS or google cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
Experience with Azure ML services will be an added advantage Personal Attributes
Articulated and clear in communications to mixed audiences- in writing, through presentations and one-toone.
Ability to present highly technical concepts and ideas in a business-friendly language.
Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Calm and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as working
Comfortable with multi project multi-tasking consulting Data Architect lifestyle
Excellent interpersonal skills with teams and building trust with clients
Ability to support and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
A passion for achieving business transformation; the ability to energise and excite those you work with
Initiative; the ability to work flexibly in a team, working comfortably without direct supervision.
- Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, and Operations
- Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- Create scalable strategies to deploy and execute your models
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience in applied data science or engineering with a focus on machine learning
- Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g. pandas, sklearn, xgboost, lightgbm, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor etc)
- strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility