Position – Bench Sales Executive
What you’ll do
- Marketing our Bench Consultants (H1 Transfer/OPT/CPT/F1/L1, GC, and US CITIZEN)
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients. Someone who has been in the industry and can be bring existing clients to support us
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Understanding their requirement and clearly articulating the resume and formatting it as required.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database)
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Should be able to source requirements for consultants through job boards like Monster, Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn & other social networks.
What We're looking For
- Looking for 6 months to 3 years experience in sales field (from any industry) can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be a self-starter and self-engaged.
- Soft skills- High degree of emotional intelligence, positive attitude, team work, and passion towards sales.
- Have a passion for the staffing industry and have a desire to help people reach their career goals
About Chuwa America Corporation
- Freshers with 6 months training can apply
- You can directly visit for Walk-in Interview
- Extra Compensation on Night Shifts
Skills: Pre-sales, Lead Generation, Online Bidder, Client Handling
Educational Qualifications: B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Preferred Location: Candidates from Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh can apply (Near by state)
• Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
• Experience generating leads through LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and similar portals.
• Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
• Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
• Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
• Write new business proposals.
• Keep prospective client database/CRM updated.
• Working 5 days a week.
• Group Health Insurance for our employees.
• Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
• Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
• Lunch buffets for all our employees.
• Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
• Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
• Team Dinners on Project Completion.
• Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
• Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
~Proactively identifying cross-selling /Up-selling process with the existing ~customers
- Work Mode: Bangalore (Work from Office)
- Qualification: Graduation (Tech Background Preferable)
Sales Head – Enterprise Security and Cloud(National Role)
Job Sector: IT, Software
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 18 - 25 Years
Salary: 35 - 50 LPA
Education: Any Professional
Notice Period: max 30 Days
Key Skills: enterprise sales, enterprise security solutions, security solutions
Interviewer Comment: Webx for interview
Contact at triple eight two zero nine four two double seven
Key Notes: Candidate should ONLY be from enterprise security solutions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Strategist:
- Establish a strategy and execute a sales approach plan.
- Building a cadence for effective reviewing, monitoring & tracking business health.
- Domain expertise across industry verticals like Manufacturing, Telecom, Govt/PSUs, Health Care & BFSI.
- Business Management
- Excellence in business forecasting accuracy. § Market intelligence. § Strategizing market positioning statements of solutions/services offered. § Achieve establishedrevenue and profit targets. § Account receivables targets to be made in time without defaults
- Drawing Leverage:
- Collaborating with Presales, Practice & Delivery. § Recognizing & establishing strong partner eco-system. § Setting clear objectives & expectations from Business Support Functions.
- Building a High-Performance Team of Over-Achievers
- Acquired Sales Certifications related to solutions & services. § Nurture a positive, high-energy, high-performance culture among your team members. § Business experts & technology aware.
- Engage with the customer in their digital transformation and deliver sales results and contribute to revenue growth for Securityand Cloud services in ISL’s Key verticals §Analysing client’s business, goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to develop compelling value propositions for the client that result in a win
RELEVANT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years of sales-leadership experience spanning across Enterprise Security & Cloud
- Bachelor or Post Graduate in Engineering.
- Post-Graduation in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of selling Enterprise Security solutions & services, including Threat Intelligence & Response, Identity & Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Threat Migration, Security & Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Prevention System, Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Managed Security &Professional Solutions and Cloud Application Development & Maintenance services, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Application Development & Maintenance services § To build, maintain and lead sales in Enterprise Security & Cloud, with more focus on Enterprise Security. § Must have good knowledge of Indian IT services market § Excellence in penetrating into Enterprise Security solutions & services and Cloud, for various industry verticals like Manufacturing, Telecom, Govt/PSUs, Health Care, BFSI, Retail, IT & Tele-Communications, Other End-User Industries, etc. § Must have lead a sales team of at least 25 people selling the above mentioned Services § Must have brought in new sales of at least 75 Cr -100 Cr in Software Services in Domestic market meeting the margin requirements each year. § Able to build high performance sales team. § Need to mentor team and lead from the front. § Good ability to be able to understand market trend and work closely with Tech team to build new services § Ability to set sales target to the team and help to realize the same as a team
● Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects
● Own the experience we give every prospective customer from the first time they interact
● Be responsible for achieving sales targets by working with a talented group of interiors
● Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to
take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
● World-class customer experience is what we pride ourselves on. Hence, we will expect
you to share our passion and commitment for serving customers
● The ideal candidate for this role will come with past experience in managing
relationships with customers and running a sales team, with clear sales targets
● We are a fast-growing startup (15000+ projects completed) and expect all our
colleagues to be flexible, action and results oriented self-starters with strong data
● We are heavily biased towards candidates who come with a proven track record of
taking ownership, understanding customer pain-points, driving results and moving with
speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
● Lastly, we are looking for effective communicators who can work effortlessly with
customers, colleagues, business partners and vendors, alike
● Lead alternate channel of Sales - Residence visits, design/sales at show flats, apartment
● Open to new initiatives
What are we looking for?
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Strong listening and presentation skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Key Account Management
Creating sales pipeline
Identify opportunities for company growth and improvement.
Produce business comparisons to industry benchmarks and competitive insights on an ongoing basis.
The salary offered would be best in the industry.
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue