We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
MangoApps is currently hiring for enthusiastic ROR developers. Our love for technology ensures that we work with the best of tools available to build innovative front ends for our users. You will be one of the drivers of the ROR team architecting, designing and developing the Multi-product server platform on ROR.
Who you are?
- Well versed in Ruby on Rails with 1.6+ years of prior hands-on experience is building applications on Ruby On Rails,
- Ubuntu or Linux experience, for working on Linux served platforms,
- Version Control - Experience with distributed version control systems, Git and GitHub
- Proficient in MySQL database and RDBMS concepts
- Exposure in architecting and designing applications that have been successfully deployed in a "high user traffic" environment would be a big plus
- Be a part of an agile team having fun and building products to serve millions of users on both the web and mobile using over a dozen technologies.
MangoApps offers tremendous opportunities to grow in terms of responsibility and scope of work. You will have the opportunity to be part of the entire product life-cycle, and not just write code. Careers at
MangoApps come with all the advantages of a small technology company, such as high passion and energy with low hierarchy, as well as a fun and inspiring workspace
MangoApps is a fast-growing product company offering a modern company intranet platform which combines Employee Social Networking, Team Collaboration tools & Intranet into one seamless product.
MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Issaquah, Pune.
At MangoApps we believe the current set of collaboration tool-sets restrict information distribution and are the exact opposite of what is needed to effectively work together. By seamlessly integrating NEW social collaboration paradigms with existing methods, we enable a highly productive and open work environment that empowers and inspires employees at all levels.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area, and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2017.
We have one goal and one goal only - To build tools that employees at workplaces across the globe use to be successful at work everyday. We have spent the last 10+ years building and redefining enterprise workplace software solutions. We are proud of the products we have built, the customers who have placed their trust in us and the industry recognition we have won for our products and people practices.
Exciting challenges lie ahead as we set stretch goals for ourselves, stand outside the box and continue to innovate the employee work experience for businesses across the globe. We are just getting started.
Come join us as we continue to scale!
There are jobs, and then there are once in a lifetime opportunities. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and want to be part of something BIG, MangoApps is the place for you.
If you looking for not just a "job" but the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. This is the place for you. MangoApps has been described a lot of things, a fun place, an opportunity to make an impact, workplace with a flat hierarchy and good quality work, devoid of any office politics. A place where your work speaks for you. A place where you make some friends and a lot of memories.
You have to experience it to truly believe it. Too good to be true? But it is!
Did we mention the awards for -
- Most Innovative HR Practices,
- Fun at Work Award and the listing among
- Top 51 Dream Companies to Work for in India at the World HRD Congress 2019.
Building a world-class product requires not just awesome technical skills but also intense commitment and the “keeping-at-it” ability. Qualities we look for in every Springster who comes on-board.
We are hiring Senior & Lead Product Engineers to architect, design, develop & deploy our messaging, search, integration and document services written in the Java platform. You will be responsible for writing and scaling high performing, robust services for MangoApps suite of products. The focus will be on creating robust high volume applications, and at the same time have the ability to turn around quick prototypes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 to 15 years of hands-on product design & development experience in high performing performance grade Java based systems
- BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing database driven, Internet-based, server product a must.
- Sound understanding of various design patterns and hands on experience of Multi threading, Collections and Concurrency required.
- Ability to work as an Individual contributor and also collaborate with team members to get things done
- Experience with web services, and agile product development methodologies desired.
- Possess very good analytical & problem solving skills
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and proactively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and you’re excited by chance to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be excited about customer service and ensure our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
WHY JOIN US?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about customer service and believe providing stellar customer support is a strategic differentiator for a product company
WHAT IS WORKING AT MANGOAPPS LIKE?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
- Pune, India
MangoApps is an all-in-one platform for employee communication, engagement, training & teamwork. It is designed to drive digital transformation in industries where non-desk workers are the majority — healthcare, manufacturing, retail, pro-services, to name a few. MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Seattle & Pune.
MangoApps was founded on the idea that by deploying one single system (instead of a patchwork of siloed tools) across the entire organization, companies can empower all its employees and significantly increase productivity, engagement, & satisfaction. Now, over a decade later, we still deliver on that idea every day so employees can get fast and seamless access to all the information and tools they need to share, communicate, collaborate, find & learn.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2016, 2017 & 2018. In 2021, we were rated #1 Product in the Digital Workspace Quadrant by Software Reviews.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 5 working days
- Flexible timings
- Work from home granted
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our client's first product.
- Build reliable, secure, and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- You should have a min of 8 years of software development experience and management.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure, and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests, good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries.
Desired Skills :
- Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Node.
- Solid experience in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Should have experience in cloud computing
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
- Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
(Senior Product Engineer - ROR)
Experience - 3 to 6 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong understanding of core Ruby and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our codebase.
- Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
- Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
- Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
- Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
- Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and architectures.
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
- Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
- Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
- Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
- Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
- Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API (jsonapi.org).
- Ability to architect and develop API only backend
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- How to use RSpec
- Rails Security Best Practices
- PostgreSQL and Rails.
- SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
- Understanding DB Partition strategies.
- Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+ requests a day).
- Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
- Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Sending emails in Rails
- Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
- Knowledge in using Chef or Puppet
- Ability to do basic DevOps like setting up a Linux server.
- Websocket communication in Rails 5.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
We are the largest online legal service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad. We have offices in Chennai and Bangalore.
Our dev team comprises of seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expand our team.
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
Ideal candidate should be able to guide multiple projects at once in a dynamic and expeditious environment. You will be responsible for developing a world-class product with clean, well-documented code and at the same time ensuring high performance & scalability using proper design principles. You will be responsible for writing server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part. Needless to mention you have demonstrated ability towards urgency, ownership, sharing success and competent enough to excel prevailing engineering velocity at Cogoport.
You should be a modern thinker and believer of manager and hierarchy free organisation like Cogoport. The ideal candidate would be assessed basis the defined role fitment. Critical is that you are curious and learner to be able to seek out and evaluate new ideas and bringing them back into the organisation. If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then let's get in touch!
1. Problem Solving: You should have the rigour and discipline to approach most of the problems and ensure the delivery of quality work ahead of timelines. You are able to look at a problem, define and brainstorm ways to achieve an optimal solution and pick the best engineering approach to bring the software productivity.
2. Architectural Design: You should have in-depth knowledge to design highly scalable architecture. You have strong experience in building products ensuring scalability in tech architecture & design implementation.
3. Database: Should have strong expertise in the database to manipulate data in the software system to minimize data redundancy and maximize the speed of retrieval. Knowledge of MongoDB, MySql, PostgreSQL database is preferred.
4. Algorithm Skills: You should be adept in all algorithm aspects to define an efficient way of solving the problem. You will solve complex problems with algorithms embedded in logical thinking and creating the most efficient and optimum code.
5. Code Quality: Enhancing the code quality by structuring the code & making sure that all the guidelines are followed to ensure enhancing code efficiency & reduction of code failure & bug rectification.
6. Product Inclination: A Software Engineer not only gets involved in coding but should equally understand the product/feature to think & cover all the possible business edge cases coming on the way.