We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic backend engineer for our core engineering team. You will be responsible for designing and building the complete backend for a new SaaS Product from scratch. You will be working on some of the latest technologies using cloud platforms like GCP/AWS, building microservices, working on both SQL, NoSQL DBs, building on open source code and deploying some of the latest managed services provided by the cloud platforms. You will also be integrating some of the best known third party softwares and instrumenting the code with the latest analytics/coding tools.
- 3+ years of strong software development experience and software engineering skills (Java and Node preferred).
- Deep expertise and practical knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of microservices architecture.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to directly connect the business problem to the technical problem.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a plus.
- Prior experience in SpringBoot is a plus.
- Understanding of Pub/Sub, Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with tools like Sentry, MixPanel, NewRelic is a plus.
- Design the individual components of the backend platform in our SaaS product.
- Setup the complete DevOps including tracking and alerting to support the backend infrastructure.
- Set up well defined targets and work in an agile manner to make sure timelines are met.
- Collaborate efficiently with front-end, product and business teams to build a world class quality product.
- Contribute to team best practices including UT, TDD, Documentation, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Managing Kafka or similar queues, storing and managing BigData.
- Team player and self motivated.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies independently.
- Positive and structured approach towards problem solving.
- At least one hobby outside technical work
- High energy and fun at work
- Competitive salary
- A cosy office set-up in Pune
- Weekly fun & learning sessions
- Friendly and fun loving environment
About Zipy (B2B SaaS Startup) :
We are a bunch of
- Technology Minds <Geeky enough to forget food at times :)/> &&
- Self Starters and Learners &&
- Experienced Folks <Experience in startups, tech, design, enterprise, B2B, B2C, data…...ok the list can be long/>
Working on a
- Tech Idea <....reason you are probably reading this… we think it’s also a killer Idea - literally :)/> &&
- SaaS B2B Product <Meant for Developers like us - so we claim to know this space :D/> &&
- Targeting Small and Medium Businesses
- Solve a Developer pain point <You may want to risk trusting us on that/> &&
- Build a world class product
- Think and Live out of Box &&
- Have Fun @work <Life ain’t meant to be that serious - we share a lot more than just work/> &&
- Be Passionate <Both @work and [email protected]/> &&
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges, and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, and SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interviews with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
• Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
• Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
• Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
• Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
• Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
• Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
• Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
• 1-2 years of experience,
• Proficiency in web scripting programming with PHP,
• Experience with MySQL Databases,
• Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
• Experience with cloud services like AWS is plus,
• Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
• Knowledge / experience in building an API,
• Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
• Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
• Excellent problem-solving skills,
• Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment,
• Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
• Strong organisational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
• A competitive salary,
• Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
• Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
Back End development of websites and applications using PHP,
AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
2+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
2+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
Good knowledge of MicroServices.
Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
Strong Shell scripting experience
Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founder’s LinkedIn profile
(Founder, Investor, & Then-CEO of Nutanix / One of the Indian origin guy out of 10 Board Member of- Adobe / Alumni- IIT, Kanpur & University of Texas, Austin)
(Vice President- Nutanix/ Vice President, Head of International- Ola (ANI Technologies Pvt Ltd) – Alumni- IIT, Kanpur, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business)
(Co-Founder at Stealth Startup, Previously SVP Engineering & GM Hybrid Cloud at Nutanix/ Alumni- IIT, Kanpur)
- Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
- Year founded: 2020.
- Work Location: Bangalore
- Team size: 35-40 (In US from companies like Google, Airbnb, Blizzard, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, CapitalOne, Nutanix and Confluent)
- Funding: 50 M USD (raised the largest seed round in the history of Silicon Valley)
We already have a team of 30-35 people in San Jose, California, United States, now we are building a new team in india and they are hiring 0-5 years of rock stars from top notch colleges (Top 5 ranked IIT’s only & BITS) & companies only.
Basically, I did not have the exact JD with myself, but I can arrange an Exploratory call for you with above senior and core members of a company (Dheeraj/Chandra/Manoj).
Job Role – Backend developer.
If you think, you are one of them then please reply with your interest and we will take your candidature ahead for next level of evaluation. (No Bar of budget for strong candidate).
Looking forward to taking you to the next level of technology.
Senior talent acquisition
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Mongo DB
• Experience implementing applications using React
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, React, Saga
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
• Experience in using Github / Bitbucket
• Knowledge of using AWS and deploying applications on AWS
- Expertise in building web applications and APIs.
- Strong knowledge in PHP core and web framework Laravel
- Familiar with MYSQL query language
- Knowledge of frontend backend integration
- Knowledge in Linux based OS like Ubuntu is an added advantage
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willingness to own a responsibility
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Good to have worked on end to end in projects
Location: Jaipur/ Remote
Employment type: Full-time
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience in Java (min. 3 Years in Production), JDBC / SQL (Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL), Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Transactions, Spring REST), Hibernate (Core, HQL, Spring Integration).
• Experience in jQuery (or similar framework).
• Experience in Gradle(preferred) or Maven.
• Experience in Jenkins.
• Experience in Apache Tomcat (or similar application server).
• Excellent communication and didactical skills.
• Good level of English.
Represents a Plus
• JEE (Servlets)
• Jasper Reports,
• Basic knowledge of JSF
• Good in problem analysis and judgment – you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization.
• Autonomous in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation.
• Persistent – you deal with conflicts of interest and obtain a good and acceptable end solution.
• Communicative and persuasive – you can document in a comprehensive way to non-IT colleagues the decisions taken.
• You’ll be working for European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have possibility to permanent placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our customers love.
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by learning on the job.
• You’ll have the change of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away, you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BCA/MCA, B.TEch (IT)/M.Tech (IT) , B.E.(IT) or any other computer science related degrees or courses related PHP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹180,000.00 /year