● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise
quality over quantity.
Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super
important to us.
The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
Key Skills :
Experience Required : 3 - 6 Yrs
Title:- Backend Developer
If you think back to your school or college days, the best memories you have are those with your friends! Your first day in college, your best friend, your dorms, hanging in the corridors, your school canteen, all nighters before exams & chilling for weeks after exams - our school lives are filled with so many awesome interactions, experiences & memories. In each of them you’re with a friend, never alone! Humans always have, and will always continue to learn from one another. We are a social learning platform that allows us to learn the way we learn best – socially
It is a network of after-school learning centres meant for inspiration, collaboration, and holistic growth. We encourage children to explore what works best for them. It is our belief that every child deserves the space and opportunity to explore & create. Learning happens best in person, but there is an opportunity to make this experience 10X via modern centres, technology, and powerful communities! We're a mission driven organisation trying to build a network of such learning centres and with empowered teachers in every neighbourhood of our country!
We are looking for a Python(Django) Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications. Expert in Python, with good knowledge of Python web framework Django. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Skills:- Python, Django, Websockets, storage systems
If you have a passion for programming to build beautiful innovative applications, are looking for challenges, and want to be part of the highly growing subscription economy then you will love this job and its responsibilities and opportunities:
* Own the technology initiatives, feature sprints and ensuring timely releases.
* Architect, design and maintain the complete technology stack and infrastructure of the company.
* Work with product and engineering teams to understand the roadmap priorities, innovate and evolve the Loop's platform.
* Manage the engineering team and create best practices and implement new technologies.
* Ensure the stability, scalability and security of the platform to provide the best experience to our customers.
* Creating and maintaining documentation of tech infrastructure, APIs, feature implementations; motivating team on documenting before implementing.
* Drive a culture of technical excellence and continuous improvement. Identify and introduce new technologies that elevate the platform.
* Min 5+ yrs strong hands-on experience and background in Software Engineering
* Agile software development, technical support and project management understanding
* Manage the ambiguity associated with execution in a fast paced and vibrant business.
* Strong experience developing backend applictions in NodeJS
* Strong experience in designing, integrating, developing web services and REST/JSON APIs
* Experience in the design of new solutions and architectures and CI/CD automation
* Experience with cloud computing technologies and services (Amazon AWS)
* Experience in deploying end-to-end solutions on AWS
* Experience with databases and data stores in general (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, …)
* Experience with Unix based operating systems
* Good analytical, problem-solving skills and willingness to investigate complex problems,
* Customer oriented and sensitive to end user experience
* Strong communication and organization skills
* Experience implementing and extending complex business logic
* A passion for building ecommerce applications
* Previous startup experience
* Experience with building apps on Shopify, Wordpress, UniCommerce or similar
* Experience with payment APIs
I came across your candidature and want to discuss on a suitable role with us.Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume. Software Development Engineer – SDE 2. Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Gurgaon/Chennai/Pune As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward. Top Skills You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C# You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations. You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed. Roles & Responsibilities You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact. You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications. You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems. You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale. You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value. You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer. You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon. You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively. Skills & Experience Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field. Experience in software development and full product life-cycle. Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability. Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- At least 5 years experience with Nodejs, Expressjs and Nestjs
- Familiar with Typescript Language (5 years experience in Typescript).
- Has worked with AWS console (ECS & EC2 & S3 Buckets, 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB Database (at least 5 yrs experience)
- API Integration
- Has worked with swagger for API documentation
- Has built live-streaming applications like Twitch TV, Periscope
- Has built social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Discord
- Great experience in developing real-time chat and video applications using languages like WebSockets or Pusher.
-Knowledge of REST applications
-Knowledge in database integration and shipments
-In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
-Experience with React and React Redux is an added advantage.
You will get to own and build world-class, stable, secure and scalable solutions
Ownership, trust and flexibility comes with the job and you are expected to consistently raise the bar in terms of technical proficiency and quality of code.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
You will actively participate in defining stable and scalable engineering processes to meet the demands of a fast growing team.
3+ years hands-on application development experience in Python, Django, Flask & NodeJS
Highly proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases and Redis.
Should have a strong hands-on working knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3, Route53, SES, SQS, SNS etc.
Should have successfully built and deployed complex and resource efficient backend APIs that work flawlessly at scale
Should be willing to take on responsibility and ownership and should be highly motivated and fun to work with :)
Experience in working at fast-paced startups is a big plus!
If you have the knowledge, experience and hunger to make a positive impact, we’d love to meet you.
DemandMatrix Inc. is a data company that provides Go To Market, Operations and Data Science teams with high quality company level data and intelligence. DemandMatrix uses advanced data science methodologies to process millions of unstructured data points that produce reliable and accurate technology intelligence, organizational intent and B2B spend data. Our product solves challenging problems for our clients such as Microsoft, DocuSign, Leadspace and many more.
We use machine learning and narrow-AI to find companies and the products they are using. This is done by researching millions of publicly available sources and over a billion documents per month. We are looking for Tech Lead who loves tech challenges and is a problem solver. This will give you an opportunity to brainstorm ideas and implement solutions from scratch.
What will you do?
Will be part of the team responsible for our product roadmap.
You will be involved in rapid prototyping and quick roll-outs of ideas, in fast-paced environments working alongside some of the most talented and smartest people in the industry.
Lead a team and deliver the best output in an agile environment.
Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a globally distributed team.
Who Are You?
Designed and built multiple web services and data pipelines with a large volume.
Genuinely excited about technology and worked on projects from scratch.
A highly-motivated individual who thrives in an environment where problems are open-ended.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development with a focus on microservices and data pipelines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience to build services and pipelines using Python.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with a large volume of data using MongoDB.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with big data pipelines and data warehouse.
- Experience with designing, building & deploying scalable & high available systems with AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Exposure to React.js for front-end development
- Flexible Working hours
- Entire Work From Home
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering