A Backend Developer, for an early-stage Analytics startup who can help us translate Product specs into a high performing and scalable product across platforms. Also help in improving functionality of product. End goal is to achieve product-market objectives
The candidate will have rich learning into what goes into developing, scaling a product from scratch. A chance to grow into a Backend Development Owner in medium-long term
Own Back End Development closely with Product Owner
Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems in your scope
Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements.
Expectations from candidate
Ability: Good at logical thinking, problem solving
Inclination: Curious and strong willingness to learn from problems, write good code
Knowledge: Basics of Back End Development (Some academic degree/certification
or Prior experience/Projects preferred)
Languages/Tool/Framework: Python, MongoDB, GraphQL, GoLang
Interest in product focused work in a fast-moving start-up environment
Attitude: We are looking for a person with an owner mindset who can partner with
us in building our product with a lot of commitment. We like people who are curious problem solvers and are interested in learning with us and working hard.
What we offer
Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
Mentoring by experienced professionals from pedigreed backgrounds (IIT/IIMs)
Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals.
- Python or equivalent high level languages
- Create and manage libraries used by other engineers
- Good Understanding of distributed systems
- Should have experience in working with mobile clients
- Understands async programming and usage of task queues
- Solid understanding of data security and access controls
- Understanding of both SQL/NoSQL
Good to Have :
- Any cloud based product development
- Google App Engine - especially data store
Key Skills :
Experience Required : 3 - 6 Yrs
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multi-cultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds a sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor as part of team, will contribute to the core part of our platform: source code analyzers. You will contribute to the evolution of our technology to support the latest evolution of languages and frameworks. You will have the opportunity to work on the different parts of the analysis chain from parsing to developing new quality rules notably the ones related to the emerging CISQ standard. Python or C++ will be your main languages.
About your Team
We develop source code analyzers which are plugins of our platform CAST AIP.
Close to customer needs, we deliver incrementally features and fixes according to priorities. Using Lean approach and eXtreme Programming:
• We write user documentation
• We thank our testers to find bugs which enable us to add more unit test coverage.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving.
• Must have at least 4 years of experience
• Must have expertise in Python or C++ development
• Must be pragmatic
• Must have excellent written, oral and telephone communication skills in English.
• Must have strong analytical and logical skills
• Must accept to follow a framework of rules on how to write/design static analyzers
• Hands on TDD addict: writing unit tests.
• Must accept to do a lot of maintenance
• Eager to learn new languages and frameworks at “high” level
About the company
SafeHouse Tech is an Indo-Israeli cyber security company and our mission is to bring digital safety for everyone in a click of a button. Our flagship product is BodyGuard which is a mobile security app to protect the most important digital device - your phone. With BodyGuard, your digital identity is secured, private and insured from any online scam/malicious attacks. We’ve already crossed 1M+ paid users in the last 18 months.
Join us on our journey to protect 100M+ digital lives!
Roles and Responsibilities for Backend Developer:
- Develop microservices and tools that provide common support for scalable and highly available software systems
- Work closely with design teams to support their use of the platform to deliver complete solutions to customers
- Participate in all phases of an agile development cycle – plan, design, implement, review, test, deploy, document, and training
- Self-starter, willing to learn new technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Strive to make continuous improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, and design patterns
- Should have experience with server-less architecture
- Knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, idioms, usage of third-party libraries.
- Good knowledge of docker and orchestration using docker swarm / Kubernetes.
- Should be aware of GoLang coding standards & Solid principles.
- Experience with distributed, highly-available, horizontally scalable systems running at a large scale.
- Interest and ability to quickly learn and ramp up on new languages and technologies.
- Experience with SQL and Go optimization for real-time systems.
- Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL, and knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with design & implementation of REST-style APIs.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- A young venture-backed work environment with work-life balance in a multicultural startup
- Medical benefits, flexible WFH/Hybrid work model
- Market-leading compensation structure
We are looking for Node.JS Developer with knowledge of Laravel on urgent basis. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in UI frameworks mainly Node.JS and Laravel.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best for deserving candidate
Ruby and Rails
Creating JSON based web services from Ruby on Rails (RoR) apps
A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
Good to have knowledge in any front end framework, Angular or above versions, Backbonejs, Ember.js
Should have extensive experience in Agile software development principles, practice, and process
Should have worked on enterprise-cl applications
RoR Performance tuning and scaling
Proficiency in English strongly preferred
A proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
Good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 or similar
Hands-on experience with at least one of the NoSQL environments like MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra
Experience with text search systems like elastic, solr or similar
Hands-on experience in integrating with third-party REST APIs
Managing code with Git and other version control tools
Good to have knowledge of Nginx
at Shaw Academy
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
- You will work closely with other development teams, product management, UX, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring continued functionality.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- You will implement solutions that include database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- You will use existing methods and best practices in the software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Experience mentoring senior developers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 8+ years of experience in coding in more than one programming language, e.g. Python, GoLang, node.js, etc
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from the database to browser
- Intimate understanding of MongoDB and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience designing and improving complex software applications
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers at various levels of experience
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals & their application to highly scalable web-based systems.
- You have successfully led a small agile team.
Do you want to work with a company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Holding a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Understanding the responsive and adaptive designs, and also the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP and WordPress ( Mandatory)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS ( Mandatory) and Angular ( Add-on)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/ or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills