Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Job Description - Blueprism Developer / RPA Developer
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
- Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism).
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
Notice Period : 1 Month or Immediate joiner preferred
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among one of the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 70M monthly actives around the world. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
Quizizz has a passionate user base—We have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform. Check out our https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=quizizz&src=typd" target="_blank">Twitter page to see all the love shared by our users.
We are a venture-backed and profitable company creating a meaningful impact in K-12 education. We are a small, passionate, global team working on challenging problems to improve education. Look forward to using the latest technologies, fast development, and interacting with users to build delightful product experiences.
What the future holds
- You will architect, build, scale, backend system that powers our applications which are loved and used by millions of learners every day.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs to meet their needs.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- You will be utilizing technologies like Redis and Websockets to create a high-reliability, low-latency API that will handle massive multiplayer sessions.
- You will be building a database layer using MongoDB to efficiently store/retrieve large amounts of data.
- You will be setting up suitable backup and redundancy measures for maintaining 100% uptime for all our mission-critical services.
- You will be logging all data, and setting up jobs to generate analytics reports that will drive all our decisions.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/java-tutorial/oops-interview-questions" target="_blank">Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
- Experience in working with popular web application frameworks like Play and Spark
- Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
- Experience in handling external and embedded databases
- Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
- Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
- Basic knowledge of https://www.simplilearn.com/jvm-and-the-implications-of-sandbox-model-rar41-article" target="_blank">JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in continuous integration
· Should have delivered successful end-to-end development to deployment experience on Web applications and Api’sin last 1-5 years
· Experience in SQL is a must
· Should have 1-5 years experience in backend development
· Experience in service-based development using technologies such as Web API and RESTful services.
· Proficient in writing clean, well-structured code with proper abstraction and reusability.
. Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements.
• Analyze user and system requirements
• Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications
• Develop user interfaces
• Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Design database architecture
• Test and debug Java applications
• Validate software functionality and security
• Work experience on Java, Spring, Strurts , Hibernate, Microservice etc.
• Experience building Java EE applications.
• God knowledge of Database tool, Frontend Skills.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with test-driven development
• Problem-solving skills
Lead Java Backend Developer
Digit88 is a niche product engineering consulting company based out of Bangalore with experience of building offshore development centers for US startups and MNCs over the last 6+ years. The founding team has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
Digit88 manages and is expanding the dedicated offshore product development team for its US (Bay Area, NYC) based NLP/Chatbot platform development partner, that is building a next-generation AI/NLP/Chatbots based customer engagement platform. The candidate would be joining an existing team of 16+ engineers and help expand Platform Engineering, Production Support and Monitoring services for our client.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands on Java/J2EE back-end developer to join the back-end
engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering
services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time system is mandatory. Applicants must
have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part
of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess BE/BTech degree in Computer Science with 8-12 years hands on experience with Java based open source tech stack.
- Strong in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest)
- Are hands on with MySQL and DynamoDB and/or NoSQL databases, Hibernate
- Possess practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS, RabbitMQ)
- Have hands on experience with Apache Solr, Rhino & Nashorn JS Engines,
- Have expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana.
- Have prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Have built high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients.
- Possess strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
- Work closely with US engineering team and India engineering lead to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues.
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of team or at times be able to contribute independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Benefits & working @ Digit88
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Attractive pay package
- Bonus/Revenue share opportunities
- Creative, flexible and rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges