https://www.artivatic.ai/" target="_blank">Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly. Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As the Lead Backend Developer / Server Programmer you will write code that will run on 100s of servers thousands of times a second helping our games run smoothly, you will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data and generally play around with the latest and greatest in tech.
You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, you like working with a committed team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
Building Lambda pipelines to process large amounts of data.
Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database, but always looking for the next technology that makes sense.
Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
Leading a team of developers both onsite and remotely, closely supported by our CTO.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
A proven track record of writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python. We are considering different levels of experience (from several months to years).
The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
Team leadership / management experience
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front end languages.
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
framework and Django Rest framework. The suitable candidate for us will meet the
following criteria -
1. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in working with Python,
Django and Django Rest framework.
2. Candidates must have knowledge of Redis and Celery.
3. Candidates must have a solid grasp on data structures and algorithms to
provide the most optimal solution to the given task.
4. Candidates must have an excellent understanding of restful APIs.
5. Candidates must have experience in writing unit test cases.
6. Candidates must be capable of identifying edge cases for the functionality to
7. Candidates must have a good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
8. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of designing database schemas.
9. Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Lead Engineers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
The Team and Your Role
You will be a part of the Enterprise Engineering team, which is responsible for design and development of foundational software utilized by applications throughout AQR, including:
§ Enterprise Cloud Platform
§ Enterprise Messaging Fabric
§ Common Data Access Framework
§ Role Based Entitlements System
§ Application Monitoring and Alerting
§ Application Configuration Management
§ Business Notifications
These foundational services are part of a larger project that streamlines the entire SDLC from project inception through to production and post-production. We build and maintain common development tools and libraries that are implemented in Java, Python and Golang. The libraries provide business applications with core functionalities needed to build any application within our environment. In addition, we provide standardized cloud-based runtime platform with necessary tooling for all AQR applications.
What You Will Bring
§ Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools
§ 3 to 5 years of software development experience with substantial individual contribution
§ Outstanding coding, debugging and analytical skills
§ Experience working with complex projects through the software development lifecycle
§ Experience working in a geographically spread out team
§ Hands on programming experience with mastery over at least one programming language in Java or Python
§ Strong knowledge of: Spring, Multithreading, Open Source dbase
§ Microservice architecture
§ RESTful application design
§ Experience designing and developing distributed systems
§ OOP design patterns (especially Java or Python) and data modeling
Our technology platform includes:
§ Spring Boot
§ Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
§ Demonstrated contributions to open-source software is also a plus
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.