Urgently looking for our client company as Senior Backend Developer in Mumbai
Apply with updated CV
Designation-Sr Backend Developer
Exp-Min 2 Years
• 2+ years of hand on experience in a related field
• Proficiency in Python with hands-on experience in developing APIs with Flask or Django
• Comfortable with Linux development environment
• Familiarity with frontend platforms such as HTML/CSS would be a plus
• Experience with: MySQL, Postgres, AWS Services (Redshift, EC2 & S3)
What we are looking for:
=> Bachelors/Masters degree in Computers/IT or equivalent.
=> 5-8 years of relevant experience in web development.
=> Strong PHP, MySQL & Codeigniter (MVC Framework) hands-on experience (at least 12-15 projects).
=> Database schema design and query optimization.
=> AWS hands-on experience with EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudFront, Lambda, code deploy, etc.
=> Experience with e-commerce platforms, payment gateways will be a big advantage, especially on content-heavy platforms.
=> Hands-on experience and a good understanding of GIT Commands.
=> Good to have experience with the RESTful API.
=> Ability to decipher and write complex database queries for analysis and optimization.
=> Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
=> Understanding of scalability issues and their solutions.
=> Need to be articulate with a good degree of written & oral communication skills.
=> Exposure to UI/UX would be a added value.
=> We are looking for an immediate joiner (within 15 days or less).
=> This role may include night shifts.
Head Office: Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Work Location: Work From Home
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift & Timming: Regular (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) / Night (08:00 PM to 05:00 AM)
Working Hours: 9 Hrs
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- l) Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering a.n entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an backend engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Design, implement, and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built.
- Drive the qualitative aspects of the backend services, like performance, scalability, observability, reliability, security, and so on.
- 2 - 5 years of software development and system integration experience.
- 1+ years of Linux experience and Azure, AWS cloud, or similar cloud service experience
- Experience with IoT/building Simulator/biomedical/healthcare industry is a plus.
- Good at SQL/NoSQL database technology.
- Good at Python, API development, Flask, Celery, Redis etc.
- Any Container orchestration technology like Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices
- Follow the good practice of the software development process i.e. TDD, Git, CI, documentation, etc.
- Familiar with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
As Senior consultant, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from ourtech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years of experience using two or more development languages (Java8 or latest version, Ruby, Python, Golangetc.) with experience in Object-Oriented programming
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
Baetho is a solution focused company aimed at creating and democratizing
the development of customer experience applications through our
proprietary no code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
Working Days: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (some weekend work
- Candidate Should have 5+ Years Of Experience in Core Java
- You will need strong development skills to work on and improve our Scala-based services, and be able to work together with senior teammates to create appropriate architectural design and ensure all aspects are appropriate to meet the business need.
- Excellent Functional Design and Functional Programming skills (more than 2 years of business experience in Scala and Java projects, respectively)
- Core skills in key supporting technologies and/or frameworks such as Play (AKKA) / Lagom
- Proven experience working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, performant and high quality products
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of SaaS (Software as a Service) environments
- Exposure to RESTful web APIs and a service oriented architecture
- Experience in Linux environments, Shell scripting etc
- Working with XML and JSON including parsing, asserting / matching and extracting
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and build tools, including Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle and Ant
- Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SQS and Rabbit MQ
- Experience working on Live platform SDKs such as Twilio, AWS Elemental
Candidate must have 2 to 5-years of experience in various phase of development of a python-based application or API development.
Must Have: Strong expertise in PYTHON and its built-in data structures, developing API using flask or fastapi, data wrangling using standard python frameworks like pandas, NumPy etc., integration of various applications (third party or inhouse) with python.
Good to Have: Deployment using Nginx, GUnicorn, IIS, docker and Kubernetes etc. Good understanding of optimization solutions like differential evolution. Hands on experience with python packages like Scipy. Tkinter to make python-based applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding/gathering the requirements from stakeholder, formulating the problem, and leveraging AI/ML to solve the business problems.
- Integration of third party or in house application with python solution.
- Working on Deployment and optimization of various engineering problems using Numerical/Constraint optimization frameworks such as Differential Evolution and deploy a web-based API using Flask and Nginx/IIS.
- Unit testing of various python modules developed and testing of the API.
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js
- Expertise in Typescript, AWS, Firebase, MongoDB, and Express
You will be bringing:
- Hands-on experience in writing applications using Node.js (including Socket.io and Express or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of a few of the available databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Proficiency in application deployment on Linux or Ubuntu environments
- Experience in server-client architecture project(s)
- Ability to prioritize in a chaotic and ambiguous environment
- An open, growth mindset when giving and receiving feedback
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Key skills: Python development, AWS, Lambda Experience into Python developers(with design and development experience) not people with the machine learning experience. AWS Mandate experience required.